View Full Version : DAMN, one of my favorite singers got arrested

General of Darkness
4th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Hicks: Puddle of Mudd singer arrested after airplane incident

By Tony Hicks, Contra Costa Times

thicks@bayareanewsgroup

Posted: 09/04/2012 05:18:56 PM PDT
Updated: 09/04/2012 05:18:57 PM PDT

Puddle of Mudd singer Wes Scantlin was arrested Tuesday in an Austin airport for allegedly being drunkenly combative with a flight attendant while in the air, a rep for the Austin Police Department told TMZ.
You might drink too if you were the singer of Puddle of Mudd.

According to police, Scantlin got into an argument with a flight attendant over alcohol. A source with airport security said Scantlin was upset because the flight crew wouldn't sell him booze.

Maybe they'll now change the band's name to the more sensible Puddle of Booze.

Scantlin's flight was originally bound for L.A. but was re-routed to Bergstrom International Airport, where Scantlin was booted from the plane.

Police told TMZ Scantlin was arrested and booked on suspicion of public intoxication, but he could also later face federal charges of interfering with a flight crew. Because it's always a good idea to cause a ruckus on an airplane.

Scantlin pleaded guilty to felony cocaine possession in July, but the judge agreed to clear his record in 18 months so long as Scantlin obeys all laws, a condition Scantlin may just have violated. He could face prison time for the cocaine charge, as well as for public intoxication and interfering with a flight crew.

Great Song. I had a close friend that this happened too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJJsoquu70o

General of Darkness
4th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Bump for ME. The last time I played this song I was doing 140 to Vegas. Good Times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-lENIRHaM

JDRock
5th September 2012, 07:27 AM
goood songs...last time i played them,well i was in a band covering them. its damn hard to find a lead guitarist who can get all the harmonics and the subtleties ....