PDA

View Full Version : london reporting massive silver squeeze in progress

Large Sarge
7th September 2012, 07:47 AM
http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=25717

Large Sarge
7th September 2012, 07:48 AM
When the price of silver topped $30 about 10 days ago, demand on this exchange surged. The best information I have is that at least two purchases were made then, each in the range of 5-10 million ounces of silver. The sellers simply did not have that much physical silver immediately available to fulfill these contracts. However, the LBMA insisted that delivery of physical silver must be made on the exchange rather than by possible chicanery that could happen if the contracts were settled outside of the exchange.

mamboni
7th September 2012, 07:54 AM
The bottleneck is at the refiner-1000 oz bar level, not at the bullion coin retail level........yet.

Large Sarge
7th September 2012, 07:58 AM
does LBMA post their deposits? Like COMEX?

if COMEX has the most silver at 20 million ounces, how much can LBMA have?

SWRichmond
7th September 2012, 09:37 AM
The bottleneck is at the refiner-1000 oz bar level, not at the bullion coin retail level........yet.

Yes, well, last time we experienced premium hikes and "shortages" it was in the consumer forms (10 ounce bars, 100 ounce bars, 1 ounce rounds etc) and there was still plenty of the big stuff. Now the big stuff is in "short supply"? The big money is movin' in.

You all wish you could see the smile on my face right now.

Horn
7th September 2012, 10:09 AM

Coming in the spaces of time where the market is off, its considerably noticeable.

What kind of game must they be cooking up behind the scenes to stratify this event,

Slam the entire S&P?

mamboni
7th September 2012, 10:36 AM
Yes, well, last time we experienced premium hikes and "shortages" it was in the consumer forms (10 ounce bars, 100 ounce bars, 1 ounce rounds etc) and there was still plenty of the big stuff. Now the big stuff is in "short supply"? The big money is movin' in.

Shit-eating grin bitchez!

Neuro
7th September 2012, 10:43 AM

I thought you said you lost all your silver, three dimes and a banged up quarter, while you were out noodling cat-fish?

Cebu_4_2
7th September 2012, 10:50 AM
SOld the last of my silver last week @ 30. Find a place to live or stare at stacks of silver...

Serpo
7th September 2012, 01:55 PM
SOld the last of my silver last week @ 30. Find a place to live or stare at stacks of silver...
Always found staring at stacks of silver a worthy past time

Neuro
7th September 2012, 01:59 PM
Always found staring at stacks of silver a worthy past time
I think I could live in stacks of silver!

Horn
7th September 2012, 07:44 PM
The oppositions strategy seems to be, pump up the other metals faster,

so you can pull the plugs on those, and watch the whole board fall.