PDA

View Full Version : Lifeguards Make $200,000 and Retire at Age 50

General of Darkness
7th September 2012, 04:09 PM
Well isn't this nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkCVNn-fqjk&feature=g-all-u

Skirnir_
7th September 2012, 04:19 PM
The gang of thieves covers for itself, is this supposed to be a surprise or a diversion from greater theft? Likely the latter given the People's Republic of Crappyfornia.

k-os
7th September 2012, 04:51 PM
That is amazing! The lifeguards here have a salary more in line with a guy who parks cars.

learn2swim
7th September 2012, 05:05 PM
The way bigger ripoff this the contracting between private business and government. I 'll make so and so widget for a government contract that cost $25.00 to make, and charge the government $400.00. And, a lower 6 figure salary in Cali isn't nothing to brag about. Now where I live, $140,000 in Florida would be sweet, no doubt.

Down1
7th September 2012, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNE7kdIDgJA

Shami-Amourae
7th September 2012, 05:13 PM
The only thing shocking here is the media finally did their job. This shit wouldn't exist if they had done it all along.

Ponce
7th September 2012, 05:25 PM
What would you rather do, give a life guard $200,000 for doing nothing ........ or ...... give a banker $20'000,000 for stealing from you?......is not what racket you have, but rather how you handle the reacket that you have.

learn2swim
7th September 2012, 06:12 PM
What would you rather do, give a life guard $200,000 for doing nothing ........ or ...... give a banker $20'000,000 for stealing from you?......is not what racket you have, but rather how you handle the reacket that you have.

Bingo, that's what I was saying. The media doesn't report the real ripoff, just the small ripoffs. So what, some lifeguards made decent money for nothing. But, the Pentagon can lose billions of dollars, Haliburton, Dyncorp, Blackwater, and the Wall Street thieves, etc, etc, have nothing on those guys. The media sugar coats that shit. Oh, and the federal construction contracts, don't get me started on that shit. Ever heard of the "big dig" in Massachusetts? That's was pure RAPE!

Down1
7th September 2012, 06:39 PM
That's was pure RAPE!
It's an event still in progress.

Twisted Titan
8th September 2012, 04:21 AM
23+ years in process ........unfricken believable

Stop Making Cents
8th September 2012, 06:38 AM
The way bigger ripoff this the contracting between private business and government. I 'll make so and so widget for a government contract that cost $25.00 to make, and charge the government $400.00. And, a lower 6 figure salary in Cali isn't nothing to brag about. Now where I live, $140,000 in Florida would be sweet, no doubt.

And women and minority businesses get preference in government contracts of course.

Golden
8th September 2012, 07:42 AM
It's an event still in progress.

In colossal slow motion. Still not a single banker has gone to jail. The "big banks" have not been broken up. Man cannot yield the way of mathematical certainty. It is no wonder why we prep. As for CA lifeguards... IMO, There is NO level of compensation for me and my family to be irradiated at such levels on a daily basis. A nuclear accident is forever.

gunDriller
8th September 2012, 07:49 AM
And women and minority businesses get preference in government contracts of course.

most of the lifeguards i've met at SoCal beaches were white. a few were women, about which i am not complaining :)

if i had to guess, before watching the video - it's about Newport Beach lifeguards ?