PDA

View Full Version : Get off your butts about your Land Patent to be.......

Ponce
9th September 2012, 04:31 PM
Not one single person has called me to ask for my help in regards to the Land Patent........

Either all 29 of you are a hell more intelligent than me (I don't think so) or you are a buch of lazy bums, the doors are open for you to do what you what to do and one of this days it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

I know that WTSHTF it won't mean much because .......the "law" will do as they will and not as they should.......but..... just in case that you have to defend yourself in court for shooting an invader then this will help you......just remember that you will be the king of your castle.......right now you are only a renter.

StreetsOfGold
9th September 2012, 04:44 PM
I didn't ask for this because this world is not my home

Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

This World Is Not My Home

This world is not my home I'm just passing through
my treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
the angels beckon me from Heaven's open door
and I can't feel at home in this world anymore

They're all expecting me and that's one thing I know
my savior pardoned me and now I onward go
I know He'll take me through though I am weak and poor

Just up in Glory Land we'll live eternally
the Saints on every hand are shouting victory
their song of sweetest praise drifts back from Heaven's shore

chorus
O Lord you know I have no friend like you
if Heaven's not my home then Lord what will I do?

Skirnir_
9th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Not one single person has called me to ask for my help in regards to the Land Patent........

Either all 29 of you are a hell more intelligent than me (I don't think so) or you are a buch of lazy bums, the doors are open for you to do what you what to do and one of this days it will be to late for you to do anything about it.

I know that WTSHTF it won't mean much because .......the "law" will do as they will and not as they should.......but..... just in case that you have to defend yourself in court for shooting an invader then this will help you......just remember that you will be the king of your castle.......right now you are only a renter.

I don't own any land, that is like owning a condo in a building built upon quicksand.

As for StreetsOfShit - his spam needs to go elsewhere.

Gaillo
9th September 2012, 04:49 PM

chorus

So... why not kill yourself then? Make them angels happy! ;D

Serpo
9th September 2012, 05:03 PM

chorus

It starts now streets....its now or never or wishful thinking

eternity is here and now ....face up to reality man .......hahahaha

midnight rambler
9th September 2012, 05:21 PM
Don't think we don't appreciate your efforts Ponce. We're still digesting it here. My buddy will likely call you this week. Thanks again.

ShortJohnSilver
9th September 2012, 06:36 PM
Ponce you are a great guy ... but I don't intend to own land in USA, ever.

Ares
9th September 2012, 06:37 PM
Ponce,

Doing my research now with my land, I will call if I need a hand. I'm pretty sure it's not going to apply to my current parcel of land. I live in a Sub division, a single bond was used by the developer to develop said "land". It's "attached" to the other parcels in this division while this section was sold to me, it's part of the whole which is under the domain of the Home Owners Association. I'm still digging into it.

Glass
9th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Thats a Ponce rocket if there ever was one. Us Aussies might need another week to see anything from Uncle Sam's postal service. To send out so many packs to help people is a great gesture Ponce. Salute.

Ponce
9th September 2012, 08:05 PM
Ponce,

Doing my research now with my land, I will call if I need a hand. I'm pretty sure it's not going to apply to my current parcel of land. I live in a Sub division, a single bond was used by the developer to develop said "land". It's "attached" to the other parcels in this division while this section was sold to me, it's part of the whole which is under the domain of the Home Owners Association. I'm still digging into it.

Ares?.....most land patents consisted of 160 acres.....and I only have 1.5 of those 160...it is still your land when you get your land patent..........and what's more, the Home Owners Association cannot fuck with you once your have it and they can't even walk into your property.....just don't let them know what you are doing or they will placed some kind of roadblock before you........they won't be able to kick you out of your house no matter what.

Besides no land patent can be given for profit and the HOA is a profit organization......only an individual land owner can apply for it.................I told you guys to call me with questions.

LuckyStrike
9th September 2012, 08:44 PM
I didn't follow the other thread regarding this but am quite interested, is there any chance to still get a kit? Or is there any way to access this information online?

Spectrism
10th September 2012, 07:11 AM
I didn't follow the other thread regarding this but am quite interested, is there any chance to still get a kit? Or is there any way to access this information online?

Same here. I am interested in learning this too.

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 09:34 AM
Some of you may want to check your inbound PMs...

StreetsOfGold
10th September 2012, 01:52 PM
So... why not kill yourself then? Make them angels happy! ;D

Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
Philippians 1:24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

Ponce
10th September 2012, 04:46 PM
It would be nice if someone were to get all 12 pages in the comp in email and send me a copy so that I can give them out to those who would like one............ :)

ArgenteumTelum
10th September 2012, 05:54 PM
If possible, please add me to the list of those interested. TY.
AT

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 06:36 PM
IF I had a scanner I would scan into a file so it could be emailed, but I don't. Surely someone else does who's received Ponce's land patent package.

7th trump
10th September 2012, 07:13 PM
I'm scanning them now, so I'll need emails to send the documents to.

Ponce
10th September 2012, 07:27 PM
OK, you got mine in pm.......thanks.

7th trump
10th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Email sent Mr. Ponce!

Ponce
10th September 2012, 08:39 PM
Email sent Mr. Ponce!

Letter wayyyyyyyy to big, it would take me three laptops to see the whole thing :(

Ponce
10th September 2012, 08:45 PM
Hey, mistake here.......only the initial page is wayyyyyy to big (the letters).......the rest of them? way to small.

Sent it to yourself and you will see what I mean........thanks.

madfranks
11th September 2012, 06:00 AM
I don't own any land, that is like owning a condo in a building built upon quicksand.

As for StreetsOfShit - his spam needs to go elsewhere.

That was totally uncalled for. Even if you disagree with someone's faith, personal attacks are not allowed.

midnight rambler
11th September 2012, 06:32 AM
That was totally uncalled for. Even if you disagree with someone's faith, personal attacks are not allowed.

Some have so much hate in 'em that they even hate themselves.

Skirnir_
11th September 2012, 07:09 AM
That was totally uncalled for.

So was that characterisation. It was an attack upon his prattle, not upon his person.

midnight rambler
11th September 2012, 07:12 AM
Yet another case of anosognosia.

Ponce
11th September 2012, 02:43 PM
Prattle?, anosognosia?........hey guys? remember that you have a "dunm" foreigner here......uffffffffffffffffff danm gringos, always talking in code.

PS: But of course I am not talking about myself hahahahahahahahahahah

Glass
11th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Ponce,

I received the Land Patent kit in this mornings mail. Thank you very much!

You must have special dispensation at the USPS for it to arrive here so quickly.

I can see the specifics of US code in that but the process should be applicable once the local laws are identified and referenced. A bit of research is in order but I think we can make something of this.

I have scanned the documents in to PDF. I have 3 PDF documents. I made it 3 because it looks like 3 different sections to me. The file size is 2.25Mb when zipped up.

What should I do with that? Can I upload it here or is that not the right way to go?

Ponce
11th September 2012, 09:39 PM
Thanks glass, 7th trump is working on it but had some problems with it........ the more people that sees it the better, if you can do it here then do it.....i know that the power to be on this board would not mind it at all, after all is for the good of those here.

Glass
11th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks glass, 7th trump is working on it but had some problems with it........ the more people that sees it the better, if you can do it here then do it.....i know that the power to be on this board would not mind it at all, after all is for the good of those here.

Seems the limit is 97Kb or 1/20th the size of this material. Need to see what else we can do. Perhaps I need to get a drop bucket or something.

anyone using one of those things recommend one?

Glass
11th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Ok so here is the Drop Box link to the LAND PATENT KIT. Can someone please try and confirm working. Maybe someone who also has the kit to check for me please and make sure I included everything.

REMOVED URL - see above.

Thanks

Hillbilly
12th September 2012, 03:15 AM
It works I got it. Thanks

Glass
12th September 2012, 04:13 AM
Sorry everyone. I've taken the file off line. Will post it again tomorrow when I can re do it. I think it needs to go in members area as well.

Ponce
12th September 2012, 04:54 AM
Thanks.........members only is a good idea.....and for the other.

osoab
12th September 2012, 04:56 AM
Sorry everyone. I've taken the file off line. Will post it again tomorrow when I can re do it. I think it needs to go in members area as well.

Glad I was quick in getting it. :D

Ponce
12th September 2012, 08:45 AM
I asked hime to take it down because it had my phone number........this number is for members only that I know that would not call me at 3 am......... if someone has a problems then that would mean that others will have the same problem, the best way to fix it is to make it public in the forum so that eveyone can see it and that way help many more.

Thanks guys, you are the best..........from the one and only hahahahahahahahaha, hey, no need to kneel :)

monty
11th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Ares?.....most land patents consisted of 160 acres.....and I only have 1.5 of those 160...it is still your land when you get your land patent..........and what's more, the Home Owners Association cannot fuck with you once your have it and they can't even walk into your property.....just don't let them know what you are doing or they will placed some kind of roadblock before you........they won't be able to kick you out of your house no matter what.

Besides no land patent can be given for profit and the HOA is a profit organization......only an individual land owner can apply for it.................I told you guys to call me with questions.

In the early 1970's my father applied to the BLM for a patent on a small plot of land that had been squated on for many years. It was less than 2 acres. The BLM denied his appliction, but my father was some what of a rebel similar to Ponce and just as persistet. He scoured the BLM rules and regulations where he found the BLM's reason for denial were in violación of their own rules. Dad turned the appliction over to my younger brother after he made the BLM eat crow. My brother received his Land patent directly from the US Department of Interior, signed not by the President, but by the Secretary of the Interior. I also believe that the patent excluded the mineral and the oil rights. Even though this modern day Land Patent was not signed by the President It is still genuine and valid.

Most all the property in this little mining town sits on patented mining claims. The mining company deeded "surface rights" to the town to the depth of 50 feet for all the lots that were dedicated to the town site. I doubt that I can get a patent on my lots because the mining company retained ownership to the underlying land. I don't know where to go to research this.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

palani
11th August 2013, 11:04 AM
I doubt that I can get a patent on my lots because the mining company retained ownership to the underlying land. I don't know where to go to research this.

Where you cannot proceed from patent then you might proceed by prescription. Publish a legal notice that you have 'found' some property that nobody owns [even though you might have been occupying the same for 150 years] and invite anyone with a superior claim to meet you to discuss the matter [I suppose you could suggest they bring their seconds along but then that might tip your hand].