PDA

View Full Version : If there is such a thing as God and i seriously have my doubts.

old steel
10th September 2012, 08:39 PM
He is one malevolent son of a buck messed up entity and i don't like him.

That is all.

vacuum
10th September 2012, 08:42 PM
The Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick The Gnostic Christians of the second century believed that only a special revelation of knowledge rather than faith could save a person. The contents of this revelation could not be received empirically or derived a priori. They considered this special gnosis so valuable that it must be kept secret. Here are the ten major principles of the gnostic revelation:

The creator of this world is demented.
The world is not as it appears, in order to hide the evil in it, a delusive veil obscuring it and the deranged deity.
There is another, better realm of God, and all our efforts are to be directed toward

returning there
bringing it here

Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back, and we can be made to remember our origin in the stars.
Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.
You can pass from the delusional prison world into the peaceful kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace and allows you to see reality through His eyes.
Christ gave, rather than received, revelation; he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive, where other mystery religions only bring about amnesis: knowledge of it at the "other time" in "the other realm," not here. He causes it to come here, and is the living agency to the Sole Good God (i.e. the Logos).
Probably the real, secret Christian church still exists, long underground, with the living Corpus Christi as its head or ruler, the members absorbed into it. Through participation in it they probably have vast, seemingly magical powers.
The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms" (good and evil) will abruptly end with victory for the good time here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date.
During this time period we are on the sifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance to, the deranged creator demiurge of this world or the One Good God and his kingdom, whom we know through Christ.

To know these ten principles of Gnostic Christianity is to court disaster.
(now he tells us?)

old steel
10th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Flood thing didn't work out so well for it so burn everything down to the ground start over isn't that the plan this time?

We're halfway there now here already so why not?

Great plan, eh?

LuckyStrike
10th September 2012, 09:07 PM
You have 666 posts now, maybe you became possessed? :D

But yeah you are right, everything just happened one day, we all evolved from pond scum and as such our human lives are no more valuable than our less evolved ancestor the chimp. How did you figure it all out steel?

MNeagle
10th September 2012, 09:09 PM
what's going on steel?

vent/rant/cry/whatever; we're listening!

old steel
10th September 2012, 09:16 PM
what's going on steel?

vent/rant/cry/whatever; we're listening!

Oh just another day from Hell here why you ask?

The least of my problems is every single juicy delicious apple today was blown off my tree while i was off fighting fires and came back home to see my crops blown all over the fields.

old steel
10th September 2012, 09:17 PM
You have 666 posts now, maybe you became possessed? :D

But yeah you are right, everything just happened one day, we all evolved from pond scum and as such our human lives are no more valuable than our less evolved ancestor the chimp. How did you figure it all out steel?

Aliens GMO'ed us.

Which is why we have an expiry best before date, 3 score and 10.

Damn what a sense of humor they have, eh?

Twisted Titan
10th September 2012, 09:24 PM
The only thing that really tets my Faith in God is when I see the Level of Horiffic Suffering that is visited upon small childern and The Innocent.

As much as I despise Jews and ther absolute wickedness..... i have no belly to see small jew childeren killed ( though they do not extend a similiar courtesy).

I just dont see how God could stand pat at let the smallest and weakest bear the heaviest burdens.

I cant do it nor allow it..........some thing should just be beyond reproach.

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 09:24 PM
every single juicy delicious apple today was blown off my tree

Well I hope you picked them all up so you make apple sauce and/or preserves.

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 09:28 PM
BTW, it's all about perspective. If your perspective is that the world is a shitty place, then guess what - YOUR world IS a shitty place.

Sparky
10th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Oh just another day from Hell here why you ask?

The least of my problems is every single juicy delicious apple today was blown off my tree while i was off fighting fires and came back home to see my crops blown all over the fields.

You disparage God for knocking your apples down, but don't credit him for bringing you home safely from fighting fires? Do you hold him accountable for only one of the two?

old steel
10th September 2012, 09:35 PM
BTW, it's all about perspective. If your perspective is that the world is a shitty place, then guess what - YOUR world IS a shitty place.

It was indeed a shitty place all over two counties today.

Skirnir_
10th September 2012, 09:36 PM

Oh joy, more psychobabble baloney. Your ass is going on ignore.

old steel
10th September 2012, 09:37 PM
You disparage God for knocking your apples down, but don't credit him for bringing you home safely from fighting fires? Do you hold him accountable for only one of the two?

I'm not that good at fighting fires in 110/kph winds is that his fault or mine?

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Oh joy, more psychobabble baloney. Your ass is going on ignore.

That's the best news I've heard ALL DAY!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

old steel
10th September 2012, 09:38 PM
Last year all my crops were drowned out in torrential rains this year they are all blown out in horrific winds what's not to like?

Mouse
10th September 2012, 09:45 PM
What has not been provided for you? Are you starving? Are you sick? In spite of torrential rains and fires and your apples got blown off the tree do you not have crops? Can you not preserve the apples?

Sounds like you need some quiet time.

milehi
10th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Sounds like OS vas venting. If not here, where?

Ponce
10th September 2012, 09:53 PM

That is all.

We, in our insecurity, created our own Gods and Saints, we placed them on a pedestal and then we pray to them...the same as "heaven".....to me heaven is what we make of our lives here on Earth, I for one live in heaven but it would be complete if I only had all my cats with me......who the hell needs people?

But........we were created from something......maybe we are a Martian experiment, who knows.

General of Darkness
10th September 2012, 10:04 PM
God just called and said you cockholster are fucked. May God have mercy on your souls.

Shami-Amourae
10th September 2012, 10:31 PM

That is all.

I came to that conclusion when I was 8, the same day I concluded that Santa Claus didn't exist. I had the wild idea that some tiny group of people were manipulating all the adults in the world to do Good. These Elites did this with God, like my parents were manipulating me to do Good with Santa Claus. I went to Christian school throughout my gradeschool years and was an atheist, but didn't even know what the word for it was till I was 13, when I found out I wasn't the only person on the planet who thought that way.

That was when I was forced to go to Rick Warren's church/"Christian Camp" (the guy who swore Obama into office (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJeNsPIC3vE).) This guy to me was pure Evil and I just had this gut feeling of raw Evil about him and his followers. I later found out this guy was a hardcore Luciferian and tied to the Illuminati since his mission was to corrupt Christianity and push it towards Luciferianism. What made me "hate" Christianity was Luciferianism, not ACTUAL Christianity. This is all an organized effort WITHIN the church to turn people away from the Christian God, towards Lucifer. A majority of the Christian church is infected with this shit like a plague. It's that whole social justice attitude where they inject Marxism/Cultural Marxism into the church and ignore more and more of the Bible. One year I heard them talking about how Gay Marriage was a sin, then the next year he's explaining how it's good and God doesn't want us to hate. Everyone just bought this shit up. Real Christians are an endangered species now.

Being forced to go to Rick Warren's "church" made me despise Christianity and absolutely hate Christians, which pushed me towards Marxism (militant atheism.) Every single group and organization I was connect to or helped out I found out later was Marxist. It took me a long period to figure this shit out, but when I found you guys I was starting to question all that. I now have a positive view of Christianity as a necessary Evil since it does seem to oppose the flavor of tyranny we have today.

I've always viewed religion as a form of control, that's more ancient that government. Religion and Statism are one in the same to me. The Power Elite who control a society will pick a flavor of both to different degrees. The United States currently isn't becoming more atheistic, it's becoming more Luciferian. I think it's just "switching religions" into something darker than where we were. At least with Christianity, the form of control was meant to keep things in order and have a self imposed amount of fear of Hellfire, so they would sometimes prevent people from doing bad things (even though most just excuse themselves as a special case.) Luciferianism is meant to make people so morally bankrupt that they will turn to the State for all their problems. It's designed that way on purpose.

Sorry for my long tangent, but I feel it's important to share these things about myself since it is what has led me to my current views on the world.

skid
10th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Last year all my crops were drowned out in torrential rains this year they are all blown out in horrific winds what's not to like?
Old steel, move out of Alberta. It must have the worst weather in the world. I lived there over fourty years and moved to BC and don't miss the place at all. I used to curse god for the incessant wind too, as it made growing anything but wheat and barley near impossible on the plains. I think God was just telling me to move to BC...

Gaillo
10th September 2012, 11:04 PM

That is all.

I agree.

Evil exists... we can all agree on that.

God, if he/she/it does exist, supposedly created EVERYTHING.

1 - If God is omniscient (sees everything, including the future) then God MUST have seen that evil would occur.

2 - If God is omnipotent (all powerful), then God can CERTAINLY prevent evil from occurring.

THUS:

God is omnipotent and omniscient, AND allows evil to continue to exist (which makes God evil by definition), or...

God is omniscient, but not omnipotent, yet created everything (including evil) anyway even though God KNEW evil would arise, which makes God just as evil, or..

God is omnipotent, but not omniscient, and had no idea that evil would arise. That makes God indistinguishable from the "forces of nature" in their blind randomness, so why even consider such a being as being different from or outside of nature itself, or...

God is neither omniscient nor omnipotent, in which case why call him/her/it God at all?

Christians will undoubtably reply with the "freewill" argument, which I spit upon with the utmost contempt... if God were truly good, he would segregate/incarcerate/rehabilitate or destroy the doers of evil, and rectify the damages done (this IS, after all, a being that can supposedly turn back time and resurrect people from the dead!). We could STILL have free will in such a world, we just wouldn't have the "freedom" to harm our fellow man. Hey... we don't currently have the "freedom" to walk through walls, does that REALLY make us any less "free" or rob us of our "free will"? I don't think so.

I cannot accept the idea that a "God" who would create a world such as the one we live in could by ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION be a being of "Love" and "Goodness".

This is a large part of why I am an Atheist, other than the complete illogic and irrationality of the whole God idea to begin with.

BTW, do you folks want this to remain in General Discussion, or should we move it to the Religion section? ???

midnight rambler
10th September 2012, 11:09 PM
It's a contest Gaillo, with a grade/assessment at the end. If there weren't the contest then how would we know and be able to make the distinction?

Of course there are those souls who make the entire journey and are just as lost at the end of the journey as they were at the beginning.

joboo
10th September 2012, 11:17 PM
What you see in nature is creatures producing a lot of offspring only to get painfully chewed up by something else.

Seems odd to bring so many lives into a world only to have the majority of them suffer at the jaws of another.

I will create a cute fluffy baby bunny, only to have it painfully ripped to shreds by mr. wolf.

Knowing all this in advance...I will call it intelligent design.

???

Gaillo
10th September 2012, 11:24 PM
It's a contest Gaillo, with a grade/assessment at the end. If there weren't the contest then how would we know and be able to make the distinction?

Of course there are those souls who make the entire journey and are just as lost at the end of the journey as they were at the beginning.

Bullshit! Tell the starving baby in Africa how it's a "contest" and how they'll be "scored" at the end! :(

vacuum
11th September 2012, 12:13 AM
Shami, Gaillo, joboo,

Not sure if you're looking to 'supplement' your ideas in this area, but here are two short books that I think you'd find interesting. Btw, I think it's unfortunate that these types of topics are categorized as 'religion and philosophy', as the books below, which defy genre, tend to disagree with

Phillip k Dick, VALIS
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?idq23drxbi0ow21

William Bramley, Gods of Eden
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/godseden/godseden.htm#English_Version_

Shami-Amourae
11th September 2012, 12:38 AM
I don't know how to read. I can't read more than a paragraph without my mind going blank since I have so many thoughts racing through my head at a time. I've never been able to read a book in my entire life. The only reason I read the Bible and Book of Mormon was since I had an audio book version.

If you have a video I might check it out.

edit:
Maybe I'll just run it through one of my text to voice programs. Nevermind.

Janadele
11th September 2012, 12:46 AM
Mortal life is a trial period. We are judged on how we deal with the circumstances of our earthly existence. A thousand years of our mortal time, is but a day in eternal time.

The Apostle Paul told the Athenians “we are the offspring of God.” The writer of Hebrews refers to Him as “the Father of spirits.” The Lord has declared “the spirit and the body are the soul of man.”

William Wordsworth penned the truth:

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!

How grateful we should be that a wise Creator fashioned an earth and placed us here, with a veil of forgetfulness of our previous existence so that we might experience a time of testing, an opportunity to prove ourselves in order to qualify for all that God has prepared for us to receive.

One primary purpose of our existence upon the earth is to obtain a body of flesh and bones. We have the gift of agency, privileged to choose for ourselves, learn from the hard taskmaster of experience, discern between good and evil, and discover that there are consequences attached to our actions.

Gaillo
11th September 2012, 12:47 AM
I don't know how to read. I can't read more than a paragraph without my mind going blank since I have so many thoughts racing through my head at a time. I've never been able to read a book in my entire life. The only reason I read the Bible and Book of Mormon was since I had an audio book version.

Wow!
With your knowlege of the world, I would never have guessed! :o
I read at least a book a week, sometimes 2 or 3. Have since I was 10.

Gaillo
11th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Mortal life is a trial period. We are judged on how we deal with the circumstances of our earthly existence. A thousand years of our mortal time, is but a day in eternal time.

The Apostle Paul told the Athenians “we are the offspring of God.” The writer of Hebrews refers to Him as “the Father of spirits.” The Lord has declared “the spirit and the body are the soul of man.”

William Wordsworth penned the truth:

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!

How grateful we should be that a wise Creator fashioned an earth and placed us here, with a veil of forgetfulness of our previous existence so that we might experience a time of testing, an opportunity to prove ourselves in order to qualify for all that God has prepared for us to receive.

One primary purpose of our existence upon the earth is to obtain a body of flesh and bones. We have the gift of agency, privileged to choose for ourselves, learn from the hard taskmaster of experience, discern between good and evil, and discover that there are consequences attached to our actions.

You know... that is ALMOST something I could accept as a reasonable explanation, were I able to accept all the other nonsensical illogic of God and Christianity that goes along with it! ;)

From our resident Rmoneybot spammer nonetheless! :o

Is this mainstream Mormon thought? ???

Skirnir_
11th September 2012, 01:05 AM

Shami-Amourae
11th September 2012, 01:13 AM
Wow!
With your knowlege of the world, I would never have guessed! :o
I read at least a book a week, sometimes 2 or 3. Have since I was 10.

I have text to voice programs, and programs I can convert scanned pages with text, to virual text, which then I can convert into an audio MP3. This is how I got through school. College was easy since all the classes were about Cultural Marxism. So as long as you spoke out against White people, people with penises, and people who like to stick their penis in vaginas, you got an A.

Gaillo
11th September 2012, 01:19 AM
...College was easy since all the classes were about Cultural Marxism. So as long as you spoke out against White people, people with penises, and people who like to stick their penis in vaginas, you got an A.

Awesome! ;D

Horn
11th September 2012, 01:19 AM
We are an extension of God's thought/feelers.

Why he has an interest on this side of things is beyond me, but seems somewhat necessary.

You want to say the longer you hang around this place, the more you will be able to take with you, or know of yourself.

Not the case, as all you ever had was there from the get go.

vacuum
11th September 2012, 01:23 AM

Ah, very interesting. I'm a very slow reader as well. After forcing myself through school my attention span is quite damaged. Sorry, I don't have any audio or video for you of these materials. The ideas however are slowly being pulled into various modern materials and authors works (along with other 'classics').

Do you generally pick things up very quickly?

What I'm going to say will sound crazy, even to me. I just learned about this a few weeks ago (even though I heard the term before but I didn't know what it meant). It sounds like you could possibly be an Indigo child:

Indigo children are those who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution). The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo) colored aura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura_%28paranormal%29). The color indigo represents the chakra (http://www.crystalinks.com/chakras.html) of the third eye, which is associated with intuition, and paranormal abilities such as seeing angels, spirits or deceased loved ones. They are highly empathic, possessing the ability to discern what others are thinking and feeling. Thus they have the ability to know when someone is being authentic, honest and truthful.

Indigo children are highly sensitive beings (http://www.hsperson.com/pages/child.htm) with a clear sense of self-definition and a strong feeling that they need to make a significant difference in the world. They are strong-willed, independent thinkers who prefer to be self-guided rather than directed by others.

They are unique in the way they see things and will not conform in order to fit into society. Indigo's possess wisdom and a high level of awareness "beyond their years." When you look into their eyes you can see that they are old souls, and wise ones. They can be very outspoken, speaking to an Indigo is like talking to a miniature adult of sorts!

They are often diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (http://www.chadd.org/) (ADD) (http://www.chadd.org/), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-Compulsive_Disorder) (OCD), Dyslexia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia), and Learning Disabilities (http://www.helpguide.org/mental/learning_disabilities.htm), they have a tendency to become unsociable when not around others of like mind.

They are also prone to depression and sleep disorders such as insomnia and persistent nightmares. Indigo's tend to be more visual, kinesthetic learners (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesthetic_learning)so remember best what they can picture in their brain and create with their hands. They are highly energetic people so movement is required to keep them better focused. They love to talk and explain things. They tend to be very animated and dramatic.They have a very difficult time sitting still unless they are doing something they find valuable.

The Indigo's life purpose is to bring awareness that the old systems no longer work and rally for change. They possess a low tolerance for people and systems that are not authentic and authority without a good cause or reason. They become very angry, frustrated and will act out if they sense injustice.

Because they are so highly sensitive they tend to a have lot of allergies to foods, and environmental toxins, and this can cause them to become off balanced easily. Indigo's need to learn how to maintain balance in their lives.

When surrounded by a lot of negativity, anger, loud, noisy places and things of this sort, they will become imbalanced and will absorb the negativity and begin to act out in an angry way or become very introverted and have difficulty coming out of their shell.

http://www.amagicalworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=9

Don't know if those types of people are real, but it just came to my mind when you posted about yourself.

Gaillo
11th September 2012, 01:26 AM
Ah, very interesting. I'm a very slow reader as well. After forcing myself through school my attention span is quite damaged. Sorry, I don't have any audio or video for you of these materials. The ideas however are slowly being pulled into various modern materials and authors works (along with other 'classics').

What I'm going to say will sound crazy, even to me. I just learned about this a few weeks ago (even though I heard the term before but I didn't know what it meant). It sounds like you could possibly be an Indigo child:

http://www.amagicalworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=9

Don't know if those types of people are real, but it just came to my mind when you posted about yourself.

Antonio claimed to be one (Indigo Child)... although he always struck me as more of a borderline Autistic. ;D

Damn... still miss that crazy Stalinist junkie jew! :(

Janadele
11th September 2012, 01:39 AM
Yes.

You know... that is ALMOST something I could accept as a reasonable explanation, were I able to accept all the other nonsensical illogic of God and Christianity that goes along with it! ;)

From our resident Rmoneybot spammer nonetheless! :o

Is this mainstream Mormon thought? ???

Shami-Amourae
11th September 2012, 01:43 AM

That's an almost perfect definition of me. I'll look into it more. Thank you.

What's your opinion on the Spirit Science series? It mentions like you did about Indigo Children (in later episodes)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C2FBAB7E002EE3E

sirgonzo420
11th September 2012, 05:22 AM
Bullshit! Tell the starving baby in Africa how it's a "contest" and how they'll be "scored" at the end! :(

Maybe that starving baby in Africa today was yesterday's evil central banker or rapist.

It is my sincere belief that there is not a single grain of sand out of place in the Cosmos.... how could there be?

Everything happens according to Law, the Law of Cause and Effect (also known as Karma) being the main governing Law.

Everything that is happening right now, has ever happened, and will ever happen is ONE thought in the mind of God. If you don't like the name "God" then use some other word, but whatever you call it, the Universe is one System.

midnight rambler
11th September 2012, 05:47 AM

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when we choose to go on it we think it's real 'cause that's how powerful our minds are." --Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0BeLz5blM

k-os
11th September 2012, 05:56 AM
"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when we choose to go on it we think it's real 'cause that's how powerful our minds are." --Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0BeLz5blM

Wonderfully appropriate clip!

old steel, I am sorry for your troubles. It sure puts my little troubles into perspective.

I really believe that this too, shall pass, just as the good times did before now, and the tough times before them.

Best of luck to you.

undgrd
11th September 2012, 06:42 AM
I really didn't believe in God until my son was born. Medically speaking, he isn't suppose to be here...yet, here he is.

That being said, I think about God and myself, the same way I think of myself and my dog.

It's my job to take care of my dog but most times, I let him do what he wants. When I want him to do something, I convince him to do it...or force him if I have to. Most of the time he's lovable and fun. If he's being bad, I discipline him.

Now it's my turn to be the dog. I'm not sure it's Gods job to take care of me, but I haven't wanted for anything so one or both of us is doing a good job. Most times I get to do whatever I want...sometimes the circumstances change and I have to do things I really don't want to do. I'm pretty sure the circumstances change on me when God is trying to convince me to do something. Sometimes I'm hard headed and it takes a few bad events to "convince" me to change something.

In closing, I really believe I'm left to my own devices in just about everything. It's just, once in a while I get a nudge to change something up.

Edit to add...

I never really understood why an almighty would really even care what we did let alone take an active interest. I'm still not really sure why there's an interest at all but, I like the idea of there being an obligation of some sort on Gods part. Almost like a cosmic responsibility to nurture something you created.

singular_me
11th September 2012, 06:57 AM
I believe in God but my understanding of Him comes down to elementary physics.

God is a the center of the Torus from which Reality emanates. And the center is absolutely neutral. Reality cannot be proven without the manifestation of opposites, hence dualities. Light cannot exist without Darkness. etc... and since everything in the Universe is the result of electro-magnetism, negative and positive come from the Same Source/God. Even our thoughts (brain) are electric by nature, we are born "polarized".

So God doesnt allow nor create evil per se, but evil springs from the failure to understand dualities, and which causes fear. Evil is the manifestation of fear. Evil (or negative) is thus here to stay as it is showing us the path to address our inner fears and become more "balanced". TPTB has always worked very hard to keep us fragmented/polarized so they can keep us in a state of perpetual fear. Trying to evolve toward non-duality (God's Mind) is grasping that everything is Love in the Universe as fear is a faulty inner projection/perception of what the Greater Reality truly is.

To resolve the evil, we have to learn as how to observe all aspects/facets shaping Reality. It is like many people observing a car crash, each of them will have/report specific details about it. The task is to gather all info from all sides to have the full picture of that very car crash before drawing any conclusions.

God is all that, it is the manifestation of all sub-realities comprised within a Greater Reality.

Religions are all fragments of the same Greater Reality. And if one pays attention to whatever religious textbooks, this become very obvious.

recommended readings
The Secret of Light and The Universal One by Walter Russel
The Electric Universe by David Talbot
The Body Electric by Robert O. Becker, M.D

http://youtu.be/YuFnL2dmA2c

http://youtu.be/lOO6kR69PXM

joboo
11th September 2012, 07:34 AM
I find it incredibly narcissistic, and infinitely laughable, that animated bags of water on this tiny speck of microscopic piece of dust planet blowing in the wind, claim to know, and write about books about what this all is, as if they know.

Off the charts supposition, narcissism, and complete hilarity.

singular_me
11th September 2012, 08:45 AM
write about books about what this all is, as if they know.

it is extremely difficult for us humans to fathom realities outside our own bodies/minds, as anything we can't perceive doesnt exist for us, doesnt mean that this very anything isnt there, is it???... but the more we discover, the bigger reality too becomes. This is a maze...So there is still a long way to go.

look at the atoms and galaxies and brain synapses... all glued together by electro-magnetism... this doesnt mean to know it all but this is a universal inescapable knowledge... dualities (positive and negative) are all around us and are constantly interchangeable, evolve along with the awareness of them. That is why only the intent to harm others defines "good and evil".

But trust me, TBTB have known this since eons... why do you think "divide and rule" has done wonders so far? :)

Ultimately, it is not necessary to be omniscient as what takes place on a small scale does too on a large scale. Inner balancing oneself using critical thinking is the only thing that truly matters. Anybody can see the Light/God in these rare moments of "absolute silence/neutrality within".

Horn
11th September 2012, 08:49 AM
I find it incredibly narcissistic, and infinitely laughable, that animated bags... claim to know...

Most say believe, the ones that say they righteously know are obviously trying to make some cash.

Spectrism
11th September 2012, 09:37 AM
All will look at the tree in front of them and conclude that they know how the universe should be. We have to be careful about drawing conclusions on things with just a small amount of information.

Those who want to blame God for things in this world fail to realize that it was mankind that turned from God. In the beginning man was given dominion over the earth. He put mankind in charge! Just like in our schools, courts, government, entertainment, etc... we told God to go away. Actually, it was worse than that. Adam & Eve who were created with a spirit and were completely without guilt or shame violated one simple requirement of God. It was that violation that embodied: mistrust in God, envy of God's status, pride in self over God and misplaced trust in the deceiving serpent.

Mankind invited the serpent to walk the earth and contaminate the now spiritually dead offspring of Adam and Eve.

Sure God knew this would happen. And to His glory, He provided an escape for mankind, but not for the devil. Those who would accept the escape from this fallen world gained entry into the family of God. Those who rejected the salvation will be doomed to separation from God forever.

What about the murder of innocents? Well, this world is loaded with evil. It is not the kingdom of God. It is the kingdom of man and man's partner the devil. Why blame God for what man has done?

The end of days is coming soon. THEN all of this will be collected up and those who are innocent will be soothed and the very hand of God will dry all of their tears. He will feed them and clothe them like nothing ever seen before. As children of the King, His glory will light their ways.

Oh... I hear the echoes of the atheists' demons trying to mock this simpleton's explanation. They are a sorry lot with no chance of salvation. Their encounters with God will be embarassing and painful for them.

Time is getting shorter every day. Choose life or choose the path of the demons.

vacuum
11th September 2012, 09:39 AM
That's an almost perfect definition of me. I'll look into it more. Thank you.

What's your opinion on the Spirit Science series? It mentions like you did about Indigo Children (in later episodes)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C2FBAB7E002EE3E

I've watched all the episodes. It was very good for me since it crammed tons of info into a short amount of time. I was vaguely familiar with a lot of the topics but of course I don't have dozens of ours to spend sifting through different materials researching these topics. So it was a good synthesis.

I don't think it's necessarily all correct though, so you just have to be discerning in what you believe. There could be two types of wrong information: small details, and large concepts. The large concepts are what you must be most careful of, such as, why are we here? who are really the good guys and who are the bad guys?

So I wouldn't take the biggest concepts or the smallest details too seriously, use it more as inspiration to learn more. However, the mid-level information is a more solid synthesis of other work and probably the most reliable.

zap
11th September 2012, 09:53 AM
I feel for you Old Steal, seems like when it rains it pours, then you got a bunch of folks preaching to you a bout GOD, how bout its just been a shitty year and you are getting the short end of the stick, it all sucks..... and all you can do is try and deal with the hand you have been delt.

Hang in there and just do what you can with the mess.

xox

Horn
11th September 2012, 10:38 AM
They are a sorry lot with no chance of salvation. Their encounters with God will be embarassing and painful for them.

Spectro obviously being careful when drawing conclusive judgements, & sentences included.

A numb mind will never feel pain, I'm sure...