PDA

View Full Version : Presidential candidate Roseanne Barr warns of 'Jewish mind control'

steyr_m
12th September 2012, 12:59 PM
The best line here [IMHO] is --

"Being Jewish is not a defense against claims of anti-Semitism,"

--

Peace and Freedom Party presidential candidate Roseanne Barr issued a tweet on Wednesday saying that "jewish mind control is the hardest to break out of," Twitchy reported Thursday.

"Earlier this month, Peace and Freedom Party presidential candidate Roseanne Barr announced that her personal Twitter account would be reserved solely for comedic tweets," Twitchy added.

“My kids are half-Jew. I couldn’t wait to like breed with non-Jewish people, (sic)” she told Chelsea Handler last year.

After being called out for her anti-Semitic comment, she responded by claiming she is also a Jew.

"I'm a Jew, so refrain from calling me an anti-semite," she tweeted.

Others, however, didn't buy her explanation.

"Being Jewish is not a defense against claims of anti-Semitism," tweeted Daniel Wein.

Twitchy suggested: The "[n]ext time Roseanne wants to flaunt her hatred and bigotry, perhaps she should make a date with Cher."

Barr is running on the Peace and Freedom Party ticket with anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan.

"Cindy and I are the 'Throw the Bums Out' ticket and the 'Ballot Access' ticket. The American people are sick and tired of this 'lesser evil' garbage they get fed every election year," she said before the party's convention vote in Los Angeles.

"Both the Democrats and the Republicans do the same evils once they're in office."

Barr, who had called for the decapitation of wealthy people, had originally sought the Green Party nomination, but was soundly defeated.

http://www.examiner.com/article/presidential-candidate-roseanne-barr-warns-of-jewish-mind-control

Ponce
12th September 2012, 02:19 PM
Brain control?.......you first must have a brain that they can control....... well, it works for me, with no brain they cannot control me.