PDA

View Full Version : RIP to the First Responders of 9/11

iOWNme
12th September 2012, 03:29 PM
I meant to post this yesterday. I just want to dedicate this thread to ALL of the brave men and woman who literally went into burning buildings to save lives. They rushed in when everyone else was rushing out. This includes the Police, Fire and citizens who lost their lives trying to save others. Also included are ALL of the brave rescue first responders who have died since from all kinds of health problems due to the poisonous air they were told was safe to breathe.

Forget all of the conspiracy crap, these people deserve a spot in history that will never be forgotten. This is the very essence of bravery and honor, NOT blind Nationalistic patriotism.

RIP to TRUE American heroes. We saw what you did, and we will never forget it.

MAGNES
12th September 2012, 03:53 PM

The First Responders were murdered.

And they are still being murdered, they are dying and nobody is helping them.

This is by design, the perpetrators want them dead, they are witnesses.

The Families of the First Responders started the Truth Movement.

I would like to thank the jew trolls from GIM, and on here, and their supporters,
for showing and proving to me that people like you actually exist, you are less than
WORTHLESS SCUM, not just as posters but as two legged walking sacks of trash.

Government finally admits that 9/11 toxins caused cancers | _ (http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/government-finally-admits-that-911-toxins-caused-cancers/21018/)

September 11 Responders Still Waiting For Relief Promised In 2010 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/9-11-fund-september-11-responders_n_1872349.html)

Rubberchicken
12th September 2012, 04:07 PM

I would like to thank the jew trolls from GIM, and on here, and their supporters,
for showing and proving to me that people like you actually exist, you are less than WORTHLESS SCUM, not just as posters but as two legged walking sacks of trash.

There is a cure for all your BITCHING, it's called SHUT THE FUCK UP!

MAGNES
12th September 2012, 04:19 PM

People with dissenting opinions will be ostracized. It's how you censor an uncensored forum.

LOL !

Ron Paul is a mason you should hate his guts. Don't believe me? Explain this masonic occult handshake.

Lots of other gems of posts.

It's called on topic fly paper, LOL ! My words are true, thanks for showing up.