PDA

View Full Version : We are a hell of a bunch !

zap
12th September 2012, 07:26 PM
First off thanks to JQP for starting this forum, and thanks to the Mods who do they best the can considering they are moderating all of us !

We are all GSUSers,

I see a bunch of different people, from different backgrounds, people who mostly see things for what they are, our love of freedom brings us here together, to contemplate our lives and how to live in this world that we find ourselves thrust into, to teach and to learn all sorts of things because every member here has something to contribute....

So Ladies and Gentlemen lets not forget, we are in this together.

xoxo

Katmandu
12th September 2012, 07:35 PM
Cheers. And thanks for having this newcomer among you.

madfranks
12th September 2012, 07:50 PM
It wouldn't be GSUS without you, Zap. Thank you for carrying the torch after Nub left us.

Libertarian_Guard
12th September 2012, 07:55 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/110cdbs.jpg

tater
12th September 2012, 07:56 PM
It wouldn't be GSUS without you, Zap. Thank you for carrying the torch after Nub left us.

Amen...that cracka gangsta avatar always made me laugh...

zap
12th September 2012, 08:05 PM
LOL this isnt about me !

This whole forum and all the people here pretty much think alike.... oh we all have our own opinions and are bullheaded and we bicker til we can't anymore,(or until the thread gets so twisted we forgot what we were arguing about)

But end the end we are all one in the same with the same values, you guys have no idea how much I love this place, the good, bad, the hateful and sweethearts here at GSUS.

Sometimes you just gotta step back and smile, and know we aren't alone.( even if we are just internet friends!)

k-os
12th September 2012, 08:06 PM
First off thanks to JQP for starting this forum, and thanks to the Mods who do they best the can considering they are moderating all of us !

We are all GSUSers,

I see a bunch of different people, from different backgrounds, people who mostly see things for what they are, our love of freedom brings us here together, to contemplate our lives and how to live in this world that we find ourselves thrust into, to teach and to learn all sorts of things because every member here has something to contribute....

So Ladies and Gentlemen lets not forget, we are in this together.

xoxo

Right on, zap! The portion in red above made me think of this Bill Nye quote . . .

slowbell
12th September 2012, 08:12 PM
Sometimes you just gotta step back and smile, and know we aren't alone.( even if we are just internet friends!)

What I think is really cool about GSUS, is how different, yet like minded folks here are. We've got doctors, blue collar guys, sovereign citizens, heck...cowboys in the mid west, guys from Europe, sailors, ranchers, farmers...we represent a lot of different lifestyles here, on this forum.

We pretty much represent what America really should be. A bunch of patriots trying to keep freedom alive.

Ponce
12th September 2012, 08:15 PM
And I would like to thank Ponce for coming back......after all.....he is the life of the party hahahahahahaahahahahah

I told you guys, I march to the sound of my own drums......hummmmmm, more like Cuban drums...call "Tumbadoras"

zap
12th September 2012, 08:17 PM
HAHAH and we love our resident Cuban , and I am glad you are back ! and your cat/dog stories along with your land patent help !!!!!

Twisted Titan
12th September 2012, 09:10 PM
Beatus qui acquirit amicos

Blessed is the one who acquires good friends.

General of Darkness
12th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Screw you people. :)

zap
12th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Straight to hell you SOB ! LOL..... xoxox at YA god ! hope I dont get banned or that one. ;)

Hatha Sunahara
12th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Screw you too GoD. I'm really grateful to the people here at GSUS who introduced me to the idea of sovereignty, and to the hidden history of the US. I also feel less alone with my attitudes and opinions. I feel 'normal' here, whereas among the sheeple, I feel out of place. Some of the sheeple, I have observed, are taking some interest in what I say more often, but generally for my own peace of mind, I keep fairly quiet and try not to rile them too much. Sovereignty is an alien concept to a sheep.

Hatha

Twisted Titan
12th September 2012, 11:13 PM
Screw you too GoD. I'm really grateful to the people here at GSUS who introduced me to the idea of sovereignty, and to the hidden history of the US. I also feel less alone with my attitudes and opinions. I feel 'normal' here, whereas among the sheeple, I feel out of place. Some of the sheeple, I have observed, are taking some interest in what I say more often, but generally for my own peace of mind, I keep fairly quiet and try not to rile them too much. Sovereignty is an alien concept to a sheep.

Hatha

Freedom means RESPONSIBLITY............ that is why most People DREAD it.

cortez
13th September 2012, 04:57 AM
lol, this place is great!

mamboni
13th September 2012, 05:11 AM
Screw you people. :)

An ancient Latin dictum:

Occulto Generalus en culo doloro:)

JohnQPublic
13th September 2012, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the asylum, err, I mean board!

sirgonzo420
13th September 2012, 07:53 AM
Hahaha

Usually I'm the one making the member appreciation threads!

;D