PDA

View Full Version : For me to add $12,000 in inprovements to my truck the .gov makes $32,000 in taxes

General of Darkness
16th September 2012, 02:49 PM
Now think about this.

And let me provide an excel spreadsheet for this.

I'm using simple and accurate numbers. I make 25% commission on the gross profit of a sale and we run about 1.20 - 1.25 cost plus, it's not bad, it's really fair to the customer. So when I sell X and we make $100 bucks, I get $25 bucks.

http://imageshack.us/a/img339/1748/governmenttaxbullshit.jpg

Now thinking about this, since most people don't think this way they think the opposite way.

Hey I can get a loan at the bank and get what I want. What a filthy system we have.

Mouse
18th September 2012, 01:46 AM
You are not an accountant. Get that through your big fat fucking dick stabbing head.

At the risk of calling you a moron for even doing such to a truck, let alone your financial analysis skills, you need to go back to SKOOL.

Love you bro, get the FUCK out of CALI.

You can thank us all later.

Peace

FYI - you could buy 5 acres and put a crappy trailer on it for 12k in many white parts of the united states of America. Complete with trees to burn so you can stay warm.

General of Darkness
18th September 2012, 05:44 AM
You are not an accountant. Get that through your big fat fucking dick stabbing head.

At the risk of calling you a moron for even doing such to a truck, let alone your financial analysis skills, you need to go back to SKOOL.

Love you bro, get the FUCK out of CALI.

You can thank us all later.

Peace

FYI - you could buy 5 acres and put a crappy trailer on it for 12k in many white parts of the united states of America. Complete with trees to burn so you can stay warm.

So what part is wrong? From the moron.

Cebu_4_2
18th September 2012, 06:24 AM

Staying in Cali

DMac
18th September 2012, 07:08 AM

What was wrong was you thinking you built and sold that stuff in the first place. Didn't you hear the pResident? YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT, BIG GOV DID!!!

mamboni
18th September 2012, 07:11 AM
What truck system improvement costs $320,000? I almost bought a second hand Ford F-150 2011 with 40K miles for $10,000.

chad
18th September 2012, 07:24 AM
to be fair, i think god had designed a "damnation alley" type mad max vehicle to get him out of cali through the worst possible routes.

Sparky
18th September 2012, 07:53 AM
What do you sell? Government spending is about 20-25% of the economy. There's a good chance you receive a substantial portion of your sales from the money that the government takes. That doesn't appear on you balance sheet. People don't understand how much the government has taken over the economy. Even if you are not getting money directly from the government, a lot of your clients probably do. Or their clients. That's why it's going to be so hard for the gov't to get out from under their deficit. They've become too entrenched to withdraw gracefully.

mamboni
18th September 2012, 08:05 AM
What do you sell? Government spending is about 20-25% of the economy. There's a good chance you receive a substantial portion of your sales from the money that the government takes. That doesn't appear on you balance sheet. People don't understand how much the government has taken over the economy. Even if you are not getting money directly from the government, a lot of your clients probably do. Or their clients. That's why it's going to be so hard for the gov't to get out from under their deficit. They've become too entrenched to withdraw gracefully.

So GoD is sucking on the government teat, at least by second intent, right? No wonder he likes Romney!{0}

slowbell
18th September 2012, 08:15 AM
So GoD is sucking on the government teat, at least by second intent, right? No wonder he likes Romney!{0}

Ha!! I think GoD is really pissed at double taxation. That 12K in upgrades to the truck, was already taxed by the big project he sold, by some other company. He earns the 12K, but is looking at the big tax picture.

I think that makes sense actually. Few folks spend the brain power to look at things that way. Most shop at Walmart.

big country
18th September 2012, 08:23 AM
I think GoD is confusing people because he lumped a bunch of stuff into one spreadsheet that should be in many.

If I have this right:
He wants to make a $12k improvement to HIS truck He needs to make $16,000 to do that (since he pays income tax).

He outline how he gets paid and makes the $12,000 with a commision based system with a cost plus profit model. He makes 25% on profit of his companies sales. So what he is saying is that he would have to SELL $348,000 in goods for his company for him to make the $16,000 he needs for HIS truck improvments. The rub is that the GOVERNMENT gets $32,000 (Double what GoD gets...) in this transaction for doing nothing (actually california gets $28,000 and the USGOV gets $4,000).

Move to a state with no sales taxes!! (Montana?) That would cut $28,000 in government theft out of the transaction.

mamboni
18th September 2012, 08:31 AM
I think GoD is confusing people because he lumped a bunch of stuff into one spreadsheet that should be in many.

If I have this right:
He wants to make a $12k improvement to HIS truck He needs to make $16,000 to do that (since he pays income tax).

He outline how he gets paid and makes the $12,000 with a commision based system with a cost plus profit model. He makes 25% on profit of his companies sales. So what he is saying is that he would have to SELL $348,000 in goods for his company for him to make the $16,000 he needs for HIS truck improvments. The rub is that the GOVERNMENT gets $32,000 (Double what GoD gets...) in this transaction for doing nothing (actually california gets $28,000 and the USGOV gets $4,000).

Move to a state with no sales taxes!! (Montana?) That would cut $28,000 in government theft out of the transaction.

Ah so, now I understand! Yes, it is similar to the problem with health care. The bulk of the cash flow funnels through governent and insurance, with doctors and hospitals skimming less and less each year. The government is a veritable economic cancer, sucking the life blood out of the real economy via the twin evils of taxation and inflation. No wonder the economy is dying a slow miserable death. But the FED continues to funnels $billions each day to the banks. It's a real fucking disgrace.

DMac
18th September 2012, 09:01 AM
Ah so, now I understand! Yes, it is similar to the problem with health care. The bulk of the cash flow funnels through governent and insurance, with doctors and hospitals skimming less and less each year. The government is a veritable economic cancer, sucking the life blood out of the real economy via the twin evils of taxation and inflation. No wonder the economy is dying a slow miserable death. But the FED continues to funnels $billions each day to the banks. It's a real fucking disgrace.

You can say that again.

big country
18th September 2012, 09:10 AM
I love this place!

EE_
18th September 2012, 09:29 AM
LA improvements
http://spbcar.ru/news/en/i/2012-07-18/walking-dead-elantra-1-628.jpg

Neuro
18th September 2012, 09:46 AM
LA improvements

Seems effective against pedestrians and bicyclists! ;D

Sparky
18th September 2012, 10:16 AM
Ha!! I think GoD is really pissed at double taxation.
I never bought the double taxation argument. All money is taxed over and over again. I earn $100, it gets taxed. I pay someone the $100, it gets taxed. They pay it to someone else, it gets taxed. Taxes are levied per transaction (either via salary payment or purchase), not on individual monies. I'm not arguing pro-tax, but I'm just saying that the double-tax argument isn't very meaningful.

Sparky
18th September 2012, 10:20 AM

If I have this right:

So if his is a typical business, almost $100,000 of those $348,000 in sales came from clients who got their money from some government source.

mamboni
18th September 2012, 10:21 AM
LA improvements

GoD: "I like it.....I like it.....except....it's not dark enough....and it' needs.....barbed wire! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

General of Darkness
18th September 2012, 01:06 PM

If I have this right:

Yeah BC you explained perfectly what I was doing in the spreadsheet. It's fricken annoying.

mamboni
18th September 2012, 01:13 PM
I love this place!

Me too!

You guys and gals are who keep me going in this insane screwed up world...really.

Thank you for being you, especially my favorate c--t, the general!

Mouse
18th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Businesses don't pay sales tax. Subtract 28,000 from your total. On the bright side, you just "made" 28,000 so you can dress up your truck twice and pay your taxes. You just stimulated your economies! Explain to your boss how you saved him 28,000 and you want your cut. :)

Mouse
18th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Guess I destroyed this thread. Sorry.

/me pees on thread.

Neuro
19th September 2012, 05:18 AM
Businesses don't pay sales tax. Subtract 28,000 from your total. On the bright side, you just "made" 28,000 so you can dress up your truck twice and pay your taxes. You just stimulated your economies! Explain to your boss how you saved him 28,000 and you want your cut. :)
Further if the business is an average American business, the government inject about $100.000 in the $320.000 deal, and GoD only has to pay $4.000 in tax, for that massive subsidy! Vote Obama and support the Federal Reserve, to keep the economy thriving! ;D