PDA

View Full Version : Freemason Semi-Truck Hauling FEMA Coffins? in Wisconsin Sept. 2012

General of Darkness
25th September 2012, 09:33 AM
Things that make you go hmmmmm..

Check out the Freemason symbol on the cab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDz2OfPF02c&feature=endscreen&NR=1

k-os
25th September 2012, 10:07 AM
That's not good.

midnight rambler
25th September 2012, 10:23 AM
Truck drivers who are Freemasons are the very lowest on the totem poll, the useful idiots, the dumb shits who provide cover for the real power. If that joker had any real power as a mason he wouldn't be driving a fucking OTR truck for a living. lol

chad
25th September 2012, 10:39 AM
i have several photos of this same thing on my iphone. i took them on the interstate just outside of fort mccoy last weekend.

madfranks
25th September 2012, 11:17 AM
I don't know what those are but they don't look like coffins. The large ones have a big "grade line" in the middle, so whatever they are, they're supposed to be halfway buried, and the small ones stack like planter boxes or something.

chad
25th September 2012, 11:26 AM

i took this last saturday. i personally witnessed 3 semis loaded with whatever these are turn in to the fort mccoy driveway and go in to the base.

vacuum
25th September 2012, 11:29 AM
So they were actually going to a fort.

Old Herb Lady
25th September 2012, 11:30 AM
They're not gonna call them "coffins". They call them body containers or casket liners or "disposable" coffins or something like that.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

that's some freaky sheyit. Ugh !! Shiver all over !!

chad
25th September 2012, 11:33 AM
So they were actually going to a fort.

yep. fort mccoy is an active army base. it's used primarily for training. it has a big sign out front that says it's a "total force training center" whatever that is.

Ponce
25th September 2012, 11:46 AM
I don't know what those are but they don't look like coffins. The large ones have a big "grade line" in the middle, so whatever they are, they're supposed to be halfway buried, and the small ones stack like planter boxes or something.

I saw the same thing coming back from the VA hospital yesterday, the first thing that came to mind was that they were plater boxes........but.......planter boxes for trees?........or people? :(

MNeagle
25th September 2012, 12:17 PM

yet the way the words are orientated, it appears only the lower 1/3 is below grade; and they obviously do not fit the smaller long boxes of the rear truckload.

joboo
25th September 2012, 12:18 PM
I ran out of tinfoil on this one...

StreetsOfGold
25th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Well, at least they are considerate enough to put people INto a coffin (if that's what it is) instead of a burning the bodies like the heather practice or bulldozing multitudes into large holes like in they did during the holocaust.

chad
25th September 2012, 01:15 PM
i'm not saying they are coffins, but i know for a fact that the ones i saw were going to the military. i don't what they are, but whatever they are, the army uses them ???

Libertytree
25th September 2012, 01:48 PM
Perhaps the "fill" line is for lime or some such?

Ponce
25th September 2012, 01:51 PM
Well, at least they are considerate enough to put people INto a coffin (if that's what it is) instead of a burning the bodies like the heather practice or bulldozing multitudes into large holes like in they did during the holocaust.

In case you think that it was the Germans that did this let me tell you that the driver of the bulldozer that they keep on showing all the time was a British SGT........look at the movie again and take a real good look at the uniform.

mick silver
25th September 2012, 01:53 PM
if they need this many boxes for the dead there will be no time for them to bury this many people . i would say that they would burn the bodys it would be faster so they could move on to the next group that they would need to do this do . are just one big ass hole for the bodys . but hell i have been wrong before . i just dont see them taking the time to burn are bury anyone . plus digging a big hole is cheaper

vacuum
25th September 2012, 02:14 PM
if they need this many boxes for the dead there will be no time for them to bury this many people . i would say that they would burn the bodys it would be faster so they could move on to the next group that they would need to do this do . are just one big ass hole for the bodys . but hell i have been wrong before . i just dont see them taking the time to burn are bury anyone . plus digging a big hole is cheaper

These things are probably not coffins but rather transportation containers. Fill them up, seal them, then send them by truck to the disposal area. Not every place will have the heavy equipment or means to dig holes, deal with contamination, etc.

gunDriller
25th September 2012, 03:45 PM
http://www.dandjtruck.com/

i wonder if that's the truck company ?

the symbology, the compass imagery - i think in some cases that is just a graphic designer doing their thing. they might be using symbols similar to the Masons, but it doesn't mean they or the truck driver are Masons.

LuckyStrike
25th September 2012, 06:16 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22412316.jpg

Norweger
25th September 2012, 08:12 PM

What holocaust? The imaginary one perpetrated on the Jewish people?

The bulldozer movie you've seen is of a British bulldozer btw. What does that tell you?

VX1
25th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Study the Bolshevik Revolution and the Lenin years, if mass graves are your thing.