PDA

View Full Version : Virginia man kills whole family

Steal
29th September 2012, 03:22 AM
leech in the military industrial complex kills self and entire family because fears Obama winning election and all God given rights being stripped away? Really? are you friggin kidding me? (this actually in my backyard )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_R8w8OmXv0&feature=g-all-f

Serpo
29th September 2012, 03:42 AM
Its the fear that gets you in the end and real fear is in the present moment not some imagined place in the future...........

Neuro
29th September 2012, 04:54 AM
leech in the military industrial complex kills self and entire family because fears Obama winning election and all God given rights being stripped away? Really? are you friggin kidding me? (this actually in my backyard
How do you know that? The video you posted didn't state any of these things... Has it been changed?

Steal
29th September 2012, 05:07 AM
How do you know that? The video you posted didn't state any of these things... Has it been changed?

true, could have been disinfo in the more description box of vid. I did substitute military industrial complex for weathly defense contractor.

Neuro
29th September 2012, 05:26 AM
true, could have been disinfo in the more description box of vid. I did substitute military industrial complex for weathly defense contractor.
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification!