PDA

View Full Version : Know your land rights....

Ponce
30th September 2012, 05:29 PM
A nice little site that I just found.....he keeps all the info short and sweet, I already email him about a few facts that I wanted to find out......read and learn on how to defeat the power to be.

"Learning is one way of fighting"... Ponce :)

http://www.landrights.com/

midnight rambler
30th September 2012, 05:32 PM
Should be 'know your PROPERTY rights', as your rights ARE property.

Ponce
30th September 2012, 06:22 PM
A real goldmine of info about Land Patent........is long but also with a lot of good info, at the end it tells you what to do and it also shows the forms that you must use for each problem that might confront you

http://freedom-school.com/land_patents-allodial_title.pdf

Some of you people must learn how to be more constructive intead of having negative thoughts on your learning process.

midnight rambler
30th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Some of you people must learn how to be more constructive intead of having negative thoughts on your learning process.

Whom are you addressing??

7th trump
30th September 2012, 06:43 PM
Well Ponce....I started reading the website and as soon as I saw the 14th amendment mentioned I stopped. No point in going any further.
If this guy beleives the 14th amendment protects the Bill of Rights he's sadly mistaken.
The 14th establishes a second class citizen who cannot access , but mere pieces and parts, of the Bill of Rights. They cannot access the full ten amendments as they stand.
These second class 14th amendment citizens, who are subject to the jurisdiction thereof, get "civil rights" eminating from the "Civil Rights Act of 1866".

"Civil" rights are not the same rights as the "Bill of Rights"..... two totally different jurisdictions of Law.

Ponce
30th September 2012, 07:06 PM
Midnight? if someone were to write something like I did about something that I wrote I then would know that it was for me and not for Gaillo......... don't use your head for hate but for learning.

When you find a wall infront of you the first thing that you must do is.....who put it there, why and how is the wall constructed and you then can take it down.......otherwise we would have never gone to the Moon or Mars and the world would have been flat for ever.

7th? The US constitution was writen after the real laws of the land was writen and as far as I am concern the old laws are the real laws.