PDA

View Full Version : Fo shizzle my nizzle, the Bizzle be sizzled

EE_
16th October 2012, 01:31 PM
A popular Miami rapper was shot to death in front of a Liberty City car wash Monday evening. (Source: CBS4)

South Florida Crime
(CBSMiami) – A popular Miami rapper was shot to death in front of a Liberty City car wash Monday evening. Now police are trying to figure out what led to this deadly shooting.

Robert Labranche, known to fans as “Bizzle,” was shot around 8 p.m. at 770 NW 54th Street. Two of his children were in the car just feet away when he was murdered; neither child was hurt.

As word of the shooting spread, hundreds of family members and friends went to the scene of the shooting.

“You can see it man, he’s loved everywhere, everywhere, he’s a lovable guy,” said Robert Parker. “It happened in front of his kids, it’s a tragedy, it’s sad, it’s real sad.”

At one point, police were forced to move the crowd back after family members rushed past the crime tape toward the body.

“All I ask is whoever did it, they gotta turn themselves in,” said Parker.

Labranche is not associated with Mark J. Felder, a Houston, Texas-based rapper who also goes by the name “Bizzle.”

Anyone with information on the shooting is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.

slowbell
16th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Labranche is not associated with Mark J. Felder, a Houston, Texas-based rapper who also goes by the name “Bizzle.”

I'd put Mark J. Felder a prime suspect. There's only room for one "Bizzle", apparently.

This is actually very sad. The man was killed in front of his children. Hope justice is brought and peace to his family.

EE_
16th October 2012, 02:01 PM
I'd put Mark J. Felder a prime suspect. There's only room for one "Bizzle", apparently.

This is actually very sad. The man was killed in front of his children. Hope justice is brought and peace to his family.

There's way too many messed up kids in this world.
I hope they learn forgiveness.

gunDriller
16th October 2012, 02:13 PM
i admit that i don't know a lot about life in the black community.

a lot of what i do know is from watching shows like The Wire on Netflix.

it's about Baltimore cops & the "thug life".

anyway, i get the general impression that they will kill each other for the smallest of offenses. even more trigger happy than some Mexican drug lords. right up there with those chicken-swinging rabbi's.

my case is, it was probably not a case of mistaken identity. i doubt that he owed anybody any money, since it sounds like he had the means to pay them off.

so i guess he maybe said something or did something that pissed somebody off. maybe it was over a woman.

i will be curious if & when they find out who did it.

with a name like "Bizzle" - now that's hard to forget.

chad
16th October 2012, 02:21 PM
“You can see it man, he’s loved everywhere, everywhere, he’s a lovable guy,” said Robert Parker.

his big hit: lip biting animal.

Lip Biting Animal: A song by Bizzle: referring to a man who enjoys performing cunnilingus (oral sex)on a woman, including nibbling.

1: What would you say girls like best about you?
2: I'M A LIP BITING ANIMAL!!!
1: Sooooo, you comin over tonight?!
2: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZtZ4bQ4Wjk

what a loveable guy, a real loss to the whole community.

Ponce
16th October 2012, 02:25 PM
For being a father = sorry

For been a rapper = No big loss

I have never listened to one of those "songs?"

slowbell
16th October 2012, 02:27 PM
anyway, i get the general impression that they will kill each other for the smallest of offenses. even more trigger happy than some Mexican drug lords. right up there with those chicken-swinging rabbi's..

I think what it is, is when living in a world surrounded by violence, folks tend to get desensitized, used to it. When bullets are flying around everyday in your neighborhood, people seem to think it's normal, actually.

One kid comes to mind, nice kid. Shot 3 times by a .45 ACP, and he was calm, coherent, and actually a pleasure to talk to, relaxed, as the ambulance was enroute and he sat there bleeding with bullet holes. Gave a full description and a good statement of what happened.

Another time, we caught a guy, gun in hand, one block from going to murder someone. His intended victim was outside, oblivious of what was coming his way. Probably the one thing I smile and feel like I did some good, stopping a shooting from happening. The 'victim' said something to the guy's girlfriend. The girlfriend said quote "go to the car, get the gun, and kill him." The guy went to do just that. The only reason we intervened, because some bystander heard her say that, and told us. That bystander saved a life.

What a world we live in.

gunDriller
16th October 2012, 02:27 PM
why do so few black people listen to Rachmaninoff ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmm6p9jjwbM

good part starts about 4:00

Gaillo
16th October 2012, 02:31 PM
“You can see it man, he’s loved everywhere, everywhere, he’s a lovable guy,” said Robert Parker."

Everywhere but the car wash, apparently! ;D

osoab
16th October 2012, 02:36 PM
Sudds to be him. :D

gunDriller
16th October 2012, 04:12 PM
instead of singin in the rain,

he be singing in the Drizzle. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

LuckyStrike
16th October 2012, 04:21 PM
This is actually very sad.

I know I've cried about it for hours, I just can't seem to get over it. I've found that playing the violin helps.

Glass
16th October 2012, 07:01 PM
Sudds to be him.

instead of singin in the rain,

he be singing in the Drizzle.

Everywhere but the car wash, apparently!

Wow, you guys are good.

zap
16th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Very sad that another beloved citizen had caught a bullet.

Do I have to put the sarcasm icon up?

slowbell
16th October 2012, 09:45 PM
I know I've cried about it for hours, I just can't seem to get over it. I've found that playing the violin helps.

Harsh. We don't even know Bizzle. It's not fair to judge him, he could have been an upstanding guy.

If you changed your name to LuckyStizzle, and became a rapper, we'd still like ya.

MAGNES
16th October 2012, 10:07 PM
if you changed your name to luckystizzle, and became a rapper, we'd still like ya.

Rap is for civilization destroyers, in general, especially the majority of the more recent material !

There is no greater group of filth out there in music, ever, in the history of the planet,
dummies follow their gangster rappers to their own communities destruction, that's
why Jews promote it.

Ice T got promotions for this, a textbook example.

COP KILLER !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

MAGNES
16th October 2012, 10:20 PM

Maybe, maybe not.
Tried to point out some ironies here, we will leave it for now.

Edit add,

WHICH BIZZLE ?

Looks like this Bizzle is alive, calling out other rappers for their Masonry/Satanism.

Listen to the song twice, he states rap is being used to dumb down people as well.

GodOverMoney@gmail.com

GOD BLESS BIZZLE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhXTJNt85E4

slowbell
16th October 2012, 10:27 PM
Looks like Bizzle was killed for calling out other rappers for their Masonry/Satanism.

Magnes, I think you have the wrong Bizzle. There was two Bizzle's according to the article, now there's only one. That dude might be the guy that's still alive.

Magnes, check out at 1:41 of the song

Neuro
17th October 2012, 02:17 AM
Magnes, did you just make a free fall faster than the speed of light?

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 07:20 PM
he could have been an upstanding guy.

And I could be Bill Gates for all you know.

Being a cop you think they would tell you about situational awareness and looking for clues, you arrive on a scene and see what appear to be heroin needles all around, what sound like screams coming from inside the house, do you

A) draw your gun, approach with caution and a high state of alertness

B) casually, mosey up to the front porch while finishing a quick text to your friend while sucking on a lollipop because after all this upstanding citizen could run a business where he disposes of used needles and a bag may have busted on his way to his vehicle and the screams may just be children having a pillow fight.

I look for clues to, and make decisions based on years of experience. I don't approach things like a doe eyed 18 year old autistic girl.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 07:28 PM
I look for clues to, and make decisions based on years of experience. I don't approach things like a doe eyed 18 year old autistic girl.

No, you approach things with a predetermined judgement in your mind. You've already determined the outcome, before it even takes place.

That, put's YOU, at a disadvantage.

I've said this before....if you judge a man based upon presumptions, you are weakening yourself, and putting yourself in a place to be a victim.

Always keep an open mind. Always pay attention to actions, not looks, or words. Actions.

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 07:43 PM
No, you approach things with a predetermined judgement in your mind. You've already determined the outcome, before it even takes place.

That, put's YOU, at a disadvantage.

I've said this before....if you judge a man based upon presumptions, you are weakening yourself, and putting yourself in a place to be a victim.

Always keep an open mind. Always pay attention to actions, not looks, or words. Actions.

Have a nice walk in downtown detroit around 2am, judge people by actions not looks or words remember.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 07:47 PM
Have a nice walk in downtown detroit around 2am, judge people by actions not looks or words remember.

Not unless I can carry. :)

Honesty, I don't like the term 'racist', but I should be the most judgemental racist guy on this forum. Why do you think I'm not?

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 07:51 PM
Not unless I can carry. :)

But why though? You don't know all the people of detroit why would you not just judge them as individuals on a case by case basis?

slowbell
17th October 2012, 07:55 PM
But why though? You don't know all the people of detroit why would you not just judge them as individuals on a case by case basis?

I would judge them on a case by case basis. Crime statistics show, I should carry.

Why are you not answering my question? I asked, I should be the most hateful racist guy on this forum. I've seen the worst of the worst animals you can imagine, why do you think I'm not though?

MAGNES
17th October 2012, 07:55 PM
Magnes, did you just make a free fall faster than the speed of light?

:[]

I made a new friend, Bizzle, slowbell is trying to pin the murder on him.

Very judgmental this slowbell.

He's busy with " LuckyStizzle " right now, rooting out " haters ".

Why are you not answering my question? I asked, I should be the most hateful racist guy on this forum. I've seen the worst of the worst animals you can imagine, why do you think I'm not though?

LOL !

I would judge them on a case by case basis. Crime statistics show, I should carry.

Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors « CBS Detroit (http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/10/06/enter-at-your-own-risk-police-union-says-war-like-detroit-is-unsafe-for-visitors/)

It's game over for Detroit.

Coming to your neighborhood soon.

Leftists will soon follow you out.

zap
17th October 2012, 08:00 PM
I would like to interject this, I don't have alot of use for most people whether they are black white or yellow. I am just as judgmental as the next gal......

The Bible is clear that God does not want His people to be judgmental. The most direct passage in the Bible speaking out against being judgmental is found in Matthew 7:1-6, where Jesus pointed out that people tend to judge the "speck of sawdust" in another person's eye when they are oblivious to the "plank" in their own eyeshttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png (http://www.ehow.com/about_4587953_does-bible-say-being-judgmental.html#). Being judgmental only makes people hypocrites because they are unable to see their own issues as they judge others

But this is only if you believe the bible.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 08:06 PM
LOL !

Will you LOL in the face of the very God that says we shouldn't judge others?

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 08:07 PM

I will answer your question, but I would like to continue on this line before starting a new one.

You say that using facts, you would make the judgement to carry. But what do you think I am using? I use crime statistics and personal experience blacks are 12% of the population and 58% of the crime and in my personal experience it is very much a case of around blacks don't relax.

This is no different than if I am working cows, if I'm on the ground with them in a pen I have my guard way up and always ready, that said if a cow is friendly (ours are) I will pet it all day. That is up to the cow, not up to me I know I am not going to snap and shoot the bull for no reason, but I don't that he won't attack me.

This is the crux of the issue though, you think I dislike blacks because I am blinded by pure hatred, but in reality I don't like them based on statistics and personal experience.

(I would like you to follow up on this then I will answer your question)

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Will you LOL in the face of the very God that says we shouldn't judge others?

I don't think you understand what judgement means.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 08:13 PM
This is the crux of the issue though, you think I dislike blacks because I am blinded by pure hatred, but in reality I don't like them based on statistics and personal experience.

(I would like you to follow up on this then I will answer your question)

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I don't think you are 'blinded by hatred' through, I was hoping that type of shaming media jargon would have been left out to continue an actual discussion on the issue.

Say, there's a 100 turds, black thugs, to every 1 decent black person. What I've learned...is to not condemn that decent guy from the acts of the 100. Even if it means giving the benefit of the doubt. This is where I mention actions come into play....by knowing that you can spot one of those 100 turds...you DON'T need to judge them all. That 1 guy is free to be the man he is, regardless of skin color.

LuckyStrike
17th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the thoughtful response. I don't think you are 'blinded by hatred' through, I was hoping that type of shaming media jargon would have been left out to continue an actual discussion on the issue.

Say, there's a 100 turds, black thugs, to every 1 decent black person. What I've learned...is to not condemn that decent guy from the acts of the 100. Even if it means giving the benefit of the doubt. This is where I mention actions come into play....by knowing that you can spot one of those 100 turds...you DON'T need to judge them all. That 1 guy is free to be the man he is, regardless of skin color.

I don't disagree that there are nice black people FWIW.

As to your question, from what I have seen of your personality over the years you seem to be an optimist and I think it is just in your DNA to be that way. I also think that if we walked side by side through the ghetto our demeanor would be the same and when it comes down to it I really don't think we treat blacks differently on a day to day basis. I think I am just more vocal about my outrage on racial issues.

MAGNES
17th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Whats the matter with you magnes, do you just like to troll people , i haven't bothered you one bit.

But ohhhh mouth piece has to mouth off again.

You mr. Greek are a freaking troll, back on ignore you go.

And thanks, your new name when i address you is just going to be greek.

What a hysterical women !

Zap can't stand being quoted, ROFL !

I am making some points here of an ironic nature, I think Lucky gets it, since he was the whipping boy here to show how much better people like slowbell are to the rest of us " haters " , slowbell has some friends on here thinking and talking this way, they are all in chat together. Maybe he should talk to EE, zap, and GofD the same way he is talking to LuckyStrike, this is what I was pointing out without even directly saying this, just by quoting and juxtaposition. Dogman from day one had a problem with these forums, these are the hate forums, remember my past signature, all of these people are in chat with Joe King, LOL ! And friendly to him, and they don't want the forum to know it. Zap and I should be friends and allies here but she chose to support people like Joe King and Dogman, so obviously there is going to be some sort of conflict. I didn't do nor say anything bad to zap, she goes after me, when I said, " troll lovers " she would get very very angry, this goes way back to Joe King ban. Her above quotes demand a response before I get accused or editing out some attack, what an over reaction. Edits are visible to admin, they are not deleted, just as removed posts are not really deleted. This was proven to us all when we went from SMF to VB. Our removed PM's came back to life. LuckyStrike is the whipping boy here because I guess he is not part of the Cali gang.
Dogman does not go after them either, they are all in chat together, allegiances,
personal and friendly, real life and chat, not issues and principles drive some people
on this forum, that is what I am writing about. You can see it in this thread.

Remember I am stormfront, LOL !

Did you people miss what Rich G has to say about all of you, this forum ?
And skyvike and what they did there just recently, goyim in money ii, doghouse fiasco ?

"how many forums have you and or helpers or believers helped to destroy? Should this forum need to be named storm front ... And your thought police ways ... but I know why they nuked the old site gim. My brother did talk at that time so I know why they nuked it. And if I was in their place I would have done the same" Dogman/Dusty/GoldDust on here, ban cheerleader everywhere, brother of RichG, Mod, Radio Host, loyal skyvike supporters.
LINK TO QUOTE, LAST POST IN THREAD
Merry Christmas to John and those that celebrate ! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?57282-Merry-Christmas-to-John-and-those-that-celebrate-%21)

slowbell
17th October 2012, 08:46 PM
I think I am just more vocal about my outrage on racial issues.
That you are. I actually respect that. I have a hard time discussing racial issues, because I don't want to seem like I lump all folks of that race, together. Where, you just post you mind. :) You nailed me for an optimist, and you are right about that.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 09:21 PM
What a hysterical women !

Zap can't stand being quoted, ROFL !

I am making some points here of an ironic nature, I think Lucky gets it, since he was the whipping boy here to show how much better people like slowbell are to the rest of us " haters " , slowbell has some friends on here thinking and talking this way, they are all in chat together. Maybe he should talk to EE, zap, and GofD the same way he is talking to LuckyStrike, this is what I was pointing out without even directly saying this, just by quoting and juxtaposition. Dogman from day one had a problem with these forums, these are the hate forums, remember my past signature, all of these people are in chat with Joe King, LOL ! And friendly to him, and they don't want the forum to know it. Zap and I should be friends and allies here but she chose to support people like Joe King and Dogman, so obviously there is going to be some sort of conflict. I didn't do nor say anything bad to zap, she goes after me, when I said, " troll lovers " she would get very very angry, this goes way back to Joe King ban. Her above quotes demand a response before I get accused or editing out some attack, what an over reaction. Edits are visible to admin, they are not deleted, just as removed posts are not really deleted. This was proven to us all when we went from SMF to VB. Our removed PM's came back to life. LuckyStrike is the whipping boy here because I guess he is not part of the Cali gang.
Dogman does not go after them either, they are all in chat together, allegiances,
personal and friendly, real life and chat, not issues and principles drive some people
on this forum, that is what I am writing about. You can see it in this thread.

Remember I am stormfront, LOL !

Did you people miss what Rich G has to say about all of you, this forum ?
And skyvike and what they did there just recently, goyim in money ii, doghouse fiasco ?

"how many forums have you and or helpers or believers helped to destroy? Should this forum need to be named storm front ... And your thought police ways ... but I know why they nuked the old site gim. My brother did talk at that time so I know why they nuked it. And if I was in their place I would have done the same" Dogman/Dusty/GoldDust on here, ban cheerleader everywhere, brother of RichG, Mod, Radio Host, loyal skyvike supporters.
LINK TO QUOTE, LAST POST IN THREAD
Merry Christmas to John and those that celebrate ! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?57282-Merry-Christmas-to-John-and-those-that-celebrate-%21)

MAGNES, you've imploded. A complete meltdown.

We all love and forgive you for these un-Christian like posts.

Why not leave the others out of it? You've got me to bash. :) I am used to it now.

EE_
17th October 2012, 09:27 PM
Hope this helps

How to Cultivate Unconditional Love and Forgiveness
October 13, 2012
Barbara-Lynn Freed, Contributing Writer
Waking Times

We are all familiar with Personal Love as a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection we have toward people, pets, or treasured items in our lives. Often used as a term of endearment, we usually see personal love as an intense, emotional attachment or attraction to those we care about. With personal love we can lapse into our lower emotions and hold grudges against others, or concentrate on suffering. In doing so we hinder the effectiveness of our love in relationships, as well as, our own wellbeing.

However, if we allow ourselves to focus on Divine or Unconditional Love, we can learn to look at our glass of life, as being half full, instead of being half empty. In this way we can learn to transform our lower emotions of anger, jealousy, envy and greed into something positive. Pure, Unconditional Love, works without expectation, or attachment to the outcome, and asks for nothing in return. It’s radiant light can resist and overcome every other energy it encounters, for it is the binding force of the universe.

So how do we bridge the gap between Personal Love and Unconditional Love? The first step in this mighty process is learning how to love and accept yourself for who you are. The second step is to expect love in your life, in all your relationships, and with everyone else you encounter. Here we must remember the Universal Law that says energy follows thought. If we think it, it will happen! Finding goodness in others will help you achieve your own goals, by attracting the same to you. The third step is to work for the highest good of all, by surrendering all your expectations to Spirit.(or your favorite Divine Diety)

Obviously, you will need to do an enormous amount of inner work to find true, Unconditional Love in your life. However, an exercise I have found most valuable in shifting my vibration and consciousness is to silently or verbally chant Divine Love for five minutes to an indefinite amount of time. You will be amazed at how quickly your mood shifts to one of peace, and the outcome of any situation becomes favorable to all concerned. When we have Love in our heart, life becomes a joy to behold!

The act of Forgiveness helps us to develop and nourish Love in our lives. Releasing blame and judgment of others is imperative to succeed, for Forgiveness is a spiritual initiative grounded in the humility of accepting that we don’t always need to be right. When we use our emotions or intellect as a rational explanation to forgive, we fail to see the very essence of what we are trying to achieve. Forgiveness, being born from the heart, and not from the head, can teach us that we are all reflections of each other. In this way, we use the spiritual energy of Love to assess our relationships by looking for similarities in people, rather than differences.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 09:28 PM
I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out.

He hides. Trolls and attacks good folks on this forum. Nobody says anything. It is what it is.

MAGNES
17th October 2012, 09:34 PM
I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out.

He hides. Trolls and attacks good folks on this forum. Nobody says anything. It is what it is.

I didn't attack anyone here, zap is over reacting, and you too, I was waiting for this,
you have this history on here going back, you operate with throw away accounts,
for this purpose.

What set zap off, nothing, she also here edited her post.

I do try to explain the allegiances here that are real, there is a few of you on here, that talk like you,
chat is your real home, the board does not know what you are doing and with who.

You lie on here going back , you as spokesperson for Dogman and Joe King. And your friends too, like Dogman and Hugginator attacking me, others joining in and lying about it, that was DEC/JAN when Joe King was banned by Gaillo .

This whole board has gems and evidence of this.

So now you threaten me on this board with violence for 3rd time.

Mr 4 Sock Puppet

Nobody here is mouthier than you, nobody, you blatantly swear at me constantly with no ban, and lie.

You are in a thread where you say " bygones" , in that very same thread I do not post,
and your next post is threats of violence, NO BAN.

" magnes is a troll " solid gold dust troll on here , LOL !

Your post is an attack and nothing new.

This guy is in chat to this day with Joe King his best buddy.

" he hides " I don't have 4 socks, you do, same mo always, troll boy.

"Trolls and attacks good folks on this forum." wheres the specific link and attack, mr Joe Jr

"Nobody says anything." 4 socks applies to you, your gang has been constantly attacking me, and it started real big when Gaillo banned your buddy Joe King, last DEC/JAN, and recently when the board went down, hence my starting to use
signatures in response.

CHAT GANG, SITE 41 for some, Gaillo bans Osoab for blatant personal attacks,
direct response was Dogman opening new chat not using GSUS name.
Joe King is here regularly, he is part of the club.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2n8adrp.jpg

You know what FUCK ALL OF YOU. From the clicks in chat that treat that piece of shit jew king like he's friends to that sack of shit turn coat Art.

At the end of the day, if I broke down and needed a ride, I couldn't rely on anyone here to help me out, and to THINK about the shit I've shared with people, from my person stories/opinions and stories I post here.

See my signature for more and related posts, what others here have said.

Chat/Site 41
American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?61886-American-Muslims-Stone-Christians-in-Dearborn-MI)

They were even caught in chat speaking about attacking me on forum.
General of Darkness told me to go defend myself, lol, from what ?
The Chat gang that supports Joe King and others swearing
at women. That is where this conflict comes from and solid
has never stopped being their spokesperson and bully boy.
He defends and attacks for people that were banned here
permanently.

slowbell
17th October 2012, 09:42 PM
[B]You are in a thread where you say " bygones" , in that very same thread I do not post,
and your next post is threats of violence, NO BAN.

This is what men normally do. Tomorrow will by 'bygones', and I will say Magnes is a decent dude and it's all good.

If you insult me now, that's when we take things outside. No threats of violence, just two men 'chatting'.

Here's my advise to you. Learn to let go, not hold grudges, and learn to move on. I swear, men should live a lot longer than women, because it's women that usually don't forget things. Women are the one's with the 'eternal' memory.

What happened to brushing things off, and being men? Men have turned into a bunch of pussies these days. Damnit.

EE_
17th October 2012, 09:52 PM
it's women that usually don't forget things. Women are the one's with the 'eternal' memory.

Two guy friends can have it out...even duke it out over nothing other then bullshit and then go back in the bar and have a beer together....or maybe a day later.
Two women that have a misunderstanding become mortal enemies for life.
Men are more forgiving. Life is to short to carry grudges.

Horn
17th October 2012, 10:18 PM
I'm going to use my Magical Mason Thread Killing Ability (MMTKA) to help Magnes out here a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeNsr_nQEfE

DMac
18th October 2012, 06:46 AM
Boatingaccident Solid threatens to punch for the upteenth time lol - Zap cries about being quoted, looks like Magnes nails it again.

Some of you should just stick to facebook then you won't be bullied and oppressed with so much hate and cult behavior :rolleyes:

"Hate hate hate hate hate"

Makes me miss book.

Horn
18th October 2012, 07:12 AM
http://cdn.theversed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Miami-Rapper-Bizzle.jpeg

Exhibit 1 - Bizzle 1 - murdered.

http://www.iambizzle.com/test/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/gom-ad2.jpg

Exhibit 2 - Bizzle 2 - Houston Christian wrapper.

Both apparently having better verses with nails then any aforementioned forum member(s).

JDRock
18th October 2012, 07:49 AM

huh? really all about "free speech" are we?...yeah, looking somone up and punching him is no doubt the BEST way to foster an atmosphere of free thinking!...once a cop....

DMac
18th October 2012, 07:55 AM
huh? Really all about "free speech" are we?...yeah, looking somone up and punching him is no doubt the best way to foster an atmosphere of free thinking!...once a cop....

otb...

zap
18th October 2012, 08:02 AM
Boatingaccident Solid threatens to punch for the upteenth time lol - Zap cries about being quoted, looks like Magnes nails it again.

Some of you should just stick to facebook then you won't be bullied and oppressed with so much hate and cult behavior :rolleyes:

Really? All Magnes does is come on just to troll people if it isn't me or slowbell its K-os, dogman, and now ee, I never should have taken him off ignore ! Slowbell is oldschool take it outside instead of flapping your jaws
"Hate hate hate hate hate"

Makes me miss book

Really? All Magnes does is come on just to troll people if it isn't me or slowbell its K-os, dogman, and now ee,

I never should have taken him off ignore !

So he is back on IGNORE now, I think my friend K-os has him on ignore too, Slowbell is old-school, which more or less I agree with, take it outside instead of flapping your jaws.

That's it, I am done with this topic and Magnes is back on ignore.:)

Horn
18th October 2012, 08:26 AM
A hack, along with his selective Indo-European, and or Holy Roman Royal historical symbology.

A Tool exemplified in his selection of X-stian hack wrappers "God over Money", while selling more T-shirts...

DMac
18th October 2012, 08:38 AM
Really? All Magnes does is come on just to troll people if it isn't me or slowbell its K-os, dogman, and now ee,

So he is back on IGNORE now, I think my friend K-os has him on ignore too, Slowbell is old-school, which more or less I agree with, take it outside instead of flapping your jaws.

Someone needs to get her eyes checked cause your vision appears quite cloudy.

Example threads started by Magnes in the past 2 months, not even counting excellent single posts adding content to existing threads:

Stern Interviews Obama Supporters (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?63915-Stern-Interviews-Obama-Supporters)
" ISRAEL SHOULD NUKE EUROPE " , TED PIKE on Crazies (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?64170-quot-ISRAEL-SHOULD-NUKE-EUROPE-quot-TED-PIKE-on-Crazies)
" Global Mafia " Russian General Petrov , Must Watch ! (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?64106-quot-Global-Mafia-quot-Russian-General-Petrov-Must-Watch-!)
Edwards , Krieger, on NeoCon Sock Puppets Battle (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?64032-Edwards-Krieger-on-NeoCon-Sock-Puppets-Battle)
Rockefeller Global Tentacles Exposed in 1959 by the Soviet Union MADSEN (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?63888-Rockefeller-Global-Tentacles-Exposed-in-1959-by-the-Soviet-Union-MADSEN)
Pravda Forum Attacked Destroyed , Big Free Speech Site (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?63853-Pravda-Forum-Attacked-Destroyed-Big-Free-Speech-Site)
Sprott: No Economic Recovery (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?63728-Sprott-No-Economic-Recovery)

Right, no value there, just trolling and smearing! LMFAO!!

Horn
18th October 2012, 08:44 AM
Zeus has no use for the pygmy like beings, its not equated for in the prime directive.

As Babylon swells, the "bringer of light" moves on...

joboo
18th October 2012, 11:04 AM
Zeus has no use for the pygmy like beings, its not equated for in the prime directive.

As Babylon swells, the "bringer of light" moves on...

Judging by casual observation, it would appear your new meds are dosing quite well.:)*#*

Neuro
18th October 2012, 11:27 AM

I think it is a good idea if you continue to have him on ignore this time around. I almost got the impression you were trolling him for an outburst...

Horn
18th October 2012, 11:31 AM
Judging by casual observation, it would appear your new meds are dosing quite well.:)*#*

No scrips. plan here, just an occidental observer of modern Babylonianistic belief and by-products...

joboo
18th October 2012, 12:00 PM
No scrips. plan here, just an occidental observer of modern Babylonianistic belief and by-products...

Phew, that's a relief.

mick silver
18th October 2012, 12:36 PM
back up for more name calling . and free speech .

JDRock
19th October 2012, 07:49 PM
otb... me no comprend'e pleesse esplayna....

osoab
19th October 2012, 08:00 PM
me no comprend'e pleesse esplayna....

Dmac means OTBWTB, OTB. (Only the best wear the badge, only the best)

However, I don't agree. I think solid at the time of his posting was frustrated. His post saying he would knock Magnes if he ever met him was turned into that he was going to seek Magnes out and coldclock him.

Either way, the whole thing (both sides) denigrates the board.

zap
19th October 2012, 08:40 PM
Yes you are right in a way Osoab, Its funny how I have seen men react these days.... compared to when I was growing up in the 80's, (even before in the 70's)

(You knew who was a man and who was a woman) these days it seems as though most
" Men " aren't really men at all, they have been feminized ... especially now in 2012 with the internet and not having real conversations face to face, one on one, heck I pull into a gas station and I am bombarded by young men who look and act and dress like they are little girls ! )...

Maybe some of the women here at GSUS can put in there 2 cents.

Although I don't condone violence and never have,( some smart asses need to be knocked down a peg or two) I guess It is just my age or the way I was raised, If somebody mouthed off he or she should be able to back up their mouth......... it seems as though most men are very feminine/girly nowadays.

Also I have great respect for many : " Men " here on the board. I guess some
" Men " here have never been in a physical fight, a sign of the times I guess.

Old Herb Lady
20th October 2012, 09:51 AM
Yes you are right in a way Osoab, Its funny how I have seen men react these days.... compared to when I was growing up in the 80's, (even before in the 70's)

(You knew who was a man and who was a woman) these days it seems as though most
" Men " aren't really men at all, they have been feminized ... especially now in 2012 with the internet and not having real conversations face to face, one on one, heck I pull into a gas station and I am bombarded by young men who look and act and dress like they are little girls ! )...

Maybe some of the women here at GSUS can put in there 2 cents.

Although I don't condone violence and never have,( some smart asses need to be knocked down a peg or two) I guess It is just my age or the way I was raised, If somebody mouthed off he or she should be able to back up their mouth......... it seems as though most men are very feminine/girly nowadays.

Also I have great respect for many : " Men " here on the board. I guess some
" Men " here have never been in a physical fight, a sign of the times I guess.

I dunno Zap. Maybe it's a city boy thing to be all feminine like that.
When you live out in the country, like you do, too, the men are still real men. IMO.
While growing up and seeing fights it always seemed that the unstable person threw the first punch due to lack of control over himself.
I hate violence terribly and hate fighting unless it is to defend yourself from your attacker.
If someone is being verbally aggressive online or in person you have to be on the same level of their intelligence to debate with them.
Or on the same level of logic or awareness-- something along those lines, if not its just better to let it go, ignore it & just walk away from it rather than to argue with them.
But if one chooses to argue with them , let thy brains/logic be thy fists cuz threatening a coldcock only fuels the fire.
Men have emotions, too, and need to control them.

When 2 people are on opposites sides & see NOTHING with the same eyes because different people see things totally diffrerently then there
will never be a truce and that is life.
When I see someone smarter or more awake arguing with someone less smarter/wiser, less awake than they are---they are WASTING THEIR TIME.
Same with physical fighting-- it's a waste of time and better to walk away unless to defend your person. Too much at risk.
Just my opinion, of course.

If someone is smarter or more aware/awake than me, I back off because I can't debate with them until I get to their level, it's not fair.
If I am smarter or more aware/awake than them, I back off, too, because I can't debate fairly with them.

And the whole Magnes/Slowbell thing--- I just try to see/read the facts.
All I ever see is one person putting up his version of his truth/facts and the other one getting upset/mad and not putting up his version of his facts/truth.
Just calls him crazy but doesn't show his facts to prove him wrong, but just tells him he's wrong. I'll never understand & don't have the time to try.

Debate the facts with each other makes sense to me.

I would just tell the boyz to behavez and smack 'em both, that's all ! Ooooops, violence ! Just kidding. No nevermind.
A smack is a smack, tho. Yeah, I'd still smack. You go sit in this corner & you go sit in that corner until I hear facts from both sides only please !? LOL.

Being a woman makes me naturally mushy and that is a BAD THING, actually. It can make you take the side of the wrong one.
I try to NOT ever let my heart do this to me, the heart can be wrong ! I look at the FACTS & if I need to smack the one I have more mushiness for, I will.
I get on my husband's back if he is wrong & I don't automatically take his side on an issue just because he's my husband and HE KNOWS IT.
(even tho we are on the same side of the fence !!! )
We debate respectfully with --the FACTS. He's the same way with me.

I wants facts from both sides or shutup. ;D
I want the cold hard facts, I also want to see track record, history, wisdom,honor, nobleness, integrity and intention (who /what are they fighting for)
The fighting is just distraction that takes me more time that I don't have to SEE/get to the FACTS/TRUTH.

Fence sitting is dangerous, too. Weigh the facts then decide who's side of the fence you want to be on.
You can't be on both sides, HOWEVER you can be on the same side of the fence as them and still not stand next to them.....
That happens, too. Whatchagonna do. If you remain neutral then it's better to keep quiet & don't say anything because
anything you say can & will be used against you even if you are just trying to be a peacemaker and take no sides & you fence sit.

Ha ! I talk like such an idiot sometimes, I know, no worries, I'm aware of it--- I need more java, fo shizzle !

Horn
20th October 2012, 10:59 AM
I try to NOT ever let my heart do this to me, the heart can be wrong ! I look at the FACTS

I find anything based solely in the mental judgement has just as high a degree for error (if not more), and also has the side effect of being left with a constant repeating echo trace in the mind. (regretful thought, weakness).

I try not to dissect the heart's decision from anything, regardless of any amount of fact.

If anything, it feels more righteous even after making an erroneous decision based upon, and leaves little (if any) traces.

The heart knows, the head just guesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57nWiRENz04

Neuro
20th October 2012, 11:12 AM
Maybe, maybe not.
Tried to point out some ironies here, we will leave it for now.

Edit add,

WHICH BIZZLE ?

Looks like this Bizzle is alive, calling out other rappers for their Masonry/Satanism.

Listen to the song twice, he states rap is being used to dumb down people as well.

GodOverMoney@gmail.com

GOD BLESS BIZZLE !

I wonder if the murder could have been a case of mistaken identity? That it actually was this Bizzle that was supposed to die?

Horn
20th October 2012, 12:17 PM
I wonder if the murder could have been a case of mistaken identity? That it actually was this Bizzle that was supposed to die?

Or if he couldn't get anymore "official" incorporated sponsors due to the naming conflict, and ordered the hit himself.

Neuro
20th October 2012, 12:22 PM
Or if he couldn't get anymore "official" incorporated sponsors due to the naming conflict, and ordered the hit himself.
And he by mistake ordered it on himself ! OO)~

Horn
20th October 2012, 02:26 PM
And he by mistake ordered it on himself !

Or he had a body double... who ordered it.

Then escaped the country.