View Full Version : Night out for the boys *Graphic*

Norweger
23rd October 2012, 08:50 AM
Death squad operations in Iraq

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44b_1350919251

I see from the comments that they claim it to be an attack committed by Al-Qaida, but imo these guys must be US backed.

At least it gives a rare insight about whats really going on over there.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
23rd October 2012, 01:30 PM
People keep telling me "We are out of Iraq" but I can't, don't, won't believe it.

collector
23rd October 2012, 01:38 PM
Gotta love the flashing red white and blue polce lights on the vehcle. I wonder if on the sde it says "to protect and serve"?

midnight rambler
23rd October 2012, 01:55 PM
Moral of the story: it is far better to fight to the death at a moment's notice than it is to passively surrender and get a bullet to the head, one stands at least some chance of taking some varmint or two or three with 'em.

collector
23rd October 2012, 02:04 PM
Moral of the story: it is far better to fight to the death at a moment's notice than it is to passively surrender and get a bullet to the head, one stands at least some chance of taking some varmint or two or three with 'em.

Might be an indication of the "guilt" of these evil-doers. If they felt like they were doing something wrong or true rebel fighters, they probably would have fought back. These guys went down like lambs to the slaughter. I guess here we're lucky in that they only taze and pepper spray us...for now

midnight rambler
23rd October 2012, 02:05 PM
They were driving late model Chevy SUVs.

but imo these guys must be US backed.

Gee, ya think?

The way those being shot (wearing camo?) submissively surrendered would indicate to me that the 'troops' shooting them had some 'apparent authority'.

gunDriller
23rd October 2012, 02:51 PM
Gotta love the flashing red white and blue polce lights on the vehcle. I wonder if on the sde it says "to protect and serve"?

that or something about "Department of Public Safety".

General of Darkness
23rd October 2012, 04:42 PM
Silenced 22 to the back of the head? What the fuck, have these guys been watching mafia movies.

Norweger
23rd October 2012, 06:55 PM
You sure its a 22?

Dogman
23rd October 2012, 06:59 PM
You sure its a 22?

I am also voting .22 , near zero recoil. .22's are a favorite assassin caliber, many gov's have used them in the past for quiet "wet" work.

Glass
23rd October 2012, 11:53 PM
This was apparently a raid in 2010 where taliban dressed as local police special forces and then killed 27 local policeman and possibly other officials. So that would be why there was no resistance.