PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Your Birth Certificate...

Norweger
23rd October 2012, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o&feature=r-vrec

Ponce
23rd October 2012, 08:28 PM
Like I said before.......your property tax is divided in two parts.......the first one is the "Property Tax" which pay the school roads and so on.......the second part is the "Improvement Tax" which goes to the IMF.

I found out that by paying 5 times your property tax that you no longer have to pay it evr again.......hoever........all those who I write or asked to won't even give me an answer as to where I should send the money to.

And that's why I am now fighting for my "Land Patent"....I don't want to pay those longgggggg noses bankers anymore of my green backs .........

General of Darkness
23rd October 2012, 08:38 PM
It's more than that. Try to LEAVE the country with YOUR money. These cockholsters want EVERYTHING you have, 20, 30, 40 years of work, inheritance, these fuckers want it ALL. That's why I'm adamant about buying property in other countries. At least with land you have a deed.

Carl
23rd October 2012, 09:49 PM
I'm sure glad I don't have a birth certificate....not that it makes any difference what-so-ever...

Glass
24th October 2012, 04:11 AM
Ponce, how did you find out that you pay 5 times the tax to extinguish the debt?