PDA

View Full Version : Since I went too Bali

Serpo
27th October 2012, 11:27 PM
Having a great time and moving on from Bali which is very close too paridise although the 3 gilli islands near bali are better as they are quietier and have no police......

First day in Bali won a weeks stay at a 5 star hotel sometime in the future for 2.

Found a pair of 260$ rayband sun glasses in the sand while walking around gilli T isaland,

which I recomend if anyone wants a taste of true freedom.

Also while walking along beach in Bali found a brand new sarong in a packet washed up from a small river, the gods must be smiling on me.

Plenty of sun surf and sand and great people

They advertise magic mushrooms on bill boards ect in many places......mmmmmmm

All the best too everyone\uu\

singular_me
28th October 2012, 12:54 AM
ahhh you trip reminds of the year I used to live in Sri Lanka (25 years ago)... a jungle doctor who was describing me the magic of Nature, no mushrooms though.

enjoy and relax...

Errosion Of Accord
28th October 2012, 08:08 AM
I've been wanting to trip in a tropical local since my first vacation to such a place a few years ago. Going to make it happen someday.

Serpo
28th October 2012, 08:22 AM
left the place now and at singapore airport for 12 hours

met someone here who is going to nepal for a few months where the accomadation is 7$ during the high season and 2 to 3 during the low season

could stay there for months

EE_
28th October 2012, 08:39 AM
Guide & Photo's Of The Different Types Of Hashish From Around The World
http://www.onlinepot.org/hash/guide2hash.htm
http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/nepalesetempleball/NepaleseTempleBallsdasize.jpg

Errosion Of Accord
28th October 2012, 08:42 AM
Oh yeah. Pics or it didn't happen.

Serpo
28th October 2012, 09:28 AM
Oh yeah. Pics or it didn't happen.

have taken some pics but this computor is at changi ,singapore and is somewhat limited to 15min a time

go and check it out gilli islands are crazy......near lombok

if you havnt been to bali you are missing a very important lesson on how a society can live

singular_me
28th October 2012, 09:33 AM
left the place now and at singapore airport for 12 hours

met someone here who is going to nepal for a few months where the accomadation is 7$ during the high season and 2 to 3 during the low season

could stay there for months

just do IT, Serpo... life is too short.

Serpo
29th October 2012, 02:26 AM
just do IT, Serpo... life is too short.

think i will but next year

croc
29th October 2012, 03:15 AM
i fly through changi every two weeks........got a 2n2 roster.. pretty good serp

Serpo
29th October 2012, 07:51 PM
In Palawan Island at the moment and this island is truly one of the greatest experiences a person can have.

Many people from other places visit this place and find they just cannot leave.It is located in the Philippines and is classed as the last frontier of that country.Not that I am a great fan of the Philippines in general ,Palawan Island is exceptional in a strange and difficult way that is difficult to explain.