PDA

View Full Version : so, the market is closed. what banking shenanigans are they doing right now?

chad
29th October 2012, 07:09 AM
i have to expect that they are secretly using this as an excuse to do something nefarious. thoughts?

Dogman
29th October 2012, 07:21 AM
i have to expect that they are secretly using this as an excuse to do something nefarious. thoughts?

Seeing it is a full moon, they probably are catching up on their "Human" sacrifice list! And using the weather for cover, seeing that most normal people will be trying to stay in "Snug Harbor" and out of the weather.

And we know the bankers are evil, satin worshipers that are diffidently not "Normal"!

Neuro
29th October 2012, 07:29 AM
Tying gold to the Dollar at $10.000/ounce! ()\

singular_me
29th October 2012, 07:35 AM
if the storm really costs turn out costing america 100 billion, they are just hopeful to print even more than that.

I havent watched it yet but yesterday i downloaded AJ's The Engineered Storm of The Century, a 2H presentation.

Large Sarge
29th October 2012, 07:55 AM
I had that thought also,

golden opportunity for the criminals to do whatever they want

Twisted Titan
29th October 2012, 07:57 AM
those of you metal detecting

after the storm passes there will be a treasure trove on the stormbeaches and sand dunes

chad
29th October 2012, 08:08 AM
maybe the ny fed's gold supply will get washed away.

Down1
29th October 2012, 08:14 AM
Yeah maybe when NYC gets flooded the N.Y. Fed will try to evacuate their gold holdings to safety by boat ......... and well you peoples know the rest of the story.

Neuro
29th October 2012, 08:19 AM
Yes, tragically both Germany and Netherlands lost all the Gold NY Fed was holding for them, but no worries, they'll be fully re-imbursed in Dollars... They should be very happy they choose ny fed as partners.

osoab
29th October 2012, 08:38 AM

I thought paper got soggy. :D

singular_me
29th October 2012, 11:08 AM
I had that thought also,

golden opportunity for the criminals to do whatever they want

well if we apply the central banking ratio, the printing press will be back in full mode. we are so doomed