PDA

View Full Version : missing German gold might be black swan

Large Sarge
31st October 2012, 08:08 AM
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/10/31_Is_This_The_Black_Swan_That_Will_Make_Gold_Skyr ocket.html

mamboni
31st October 2012, 08:49 AM
Putting aside King World News' 'slight' propensity to sensational headlines, I think the take home message is known to all here: if they had the gold they would show it, with audits and photos. They can't do this because they secretly sold it into market during the 1990s to suppress the gold price, all part of the Rubin-Summers Strong Dollar con job. They being the US and her gold hostage nations, Germany, England, and probably Italy as well. Just like Obama who has no legitimate birth certificate proving US birth and who was forced by political pressure to release an obvious forgery, the gold truth will not come out until the masses wake up and demand it. And by the time that happens, gold will be well north of $5000. Beat the rush: get yer gold cheap now.

Neuro
31st October 2012, 09:05 AM
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/10/31_Is_This_The_Black_Swan_That_Will_Make_Gold_Skyr ocket.html
So between 1998 to 2001 the treasury/federal reserve sold 87% of American Gold reserve, at depressed prices, since then gold did fairly well...

It does appear a realistic factual scenario!

DMac
31st October 2012, 10:06 AM
I think Sandy is this year's Black Swan.

mamboni
31st October 2012, 10:15 AM
I think Sandy is this year's Black Swan.

This could be. Where I am dozens of businesses are closed for lack of power. Many of these were hanging on, with strained cash flow and no real profits. The loss from being closed for a week or two could easily be the coup de gras that tips many into bankruptcy. This storm is going to hurt the holiday shopping season as costs of repairs and lossed from the storm will put a big dent in discretionary spending. So DMAC, you may be a prophet.

Horn
31st October 2012, 10:59 AM
Is like the time we wanted to expand into the U.S. and the manufacturer told us he would need 4months advance notice to supply anything over two containers at once.

It just killed the market all together from the get go.

Ponce
31st October 2012, 11:07 AM
The US is still alive thanks to all the solen (borowed) gold from other nations.......when will they lear, when will they?

"xxxxx,xxxx"... Ponce .............fill in the rest yourselves.

beefsteak
31st October 2012, 11:25 AM
This missing German gold is just another case of watch the birdie (German Gold) and not the photographer (JP Morgan) me thinks.

Neuro
31st October 2012, 12:13 PM
Is like the time we wanted to expand into the U.S. and the manufacturer told us he would need 4months advance notice to supply anything over two containers at once.

It just killed the market all together from the get go.
Well even if Cocaine grows on trees, it may be difficult logistically to supply that much at one go...

DMac
31st October 2012, 12:18 PM
Putting aside King World News' 'slight' propensity to sensational headlines, I think the take home message is known to all here: if they had the gold they would show it, with audits and photos. They can't do this because they secretly sold it into market during the 1990s to suppress the gold price, all part of the Rubin-Summers Strong Dollar con job. They being the US and her gold hostage nations, Germany, England, and probably Italy as well. Just like Obama who has no legitimate birth certificate proving US birth and who was forced by political pressure to release an obvious forgery, the gold truth will not come out until the masses wake up and demand it. And by the time that happens, gold will be well north of $5000. Beat the rush: get yer gold cheap now.

Agreed on all points.

This could be. Where I am dozens of businesses are closed for lack of power. Many of these were hanging on, with strained cash flow and no real profits. The loss from being closed for a week or two could easily be the coup de gras that tips many into bankruptcy. This storm is going to hurt the holiday shopping season as costs of repairs and losses from the storm will put a big dent in discretionary spending. So DMAC, you may be a prophet.

^Exactly my thought. The loss of trading for a day or 2 isn't that big a deal. The closure of small businesses for a week, 2 or more, coupled with some expected insurance company issues is going to put a huge dent in what are already stretched thin pockets of east coast residents. How many economic models and payroll analysts were calculating for weeks on end of business closures? Not many, that's for sure.

By definition the black swan is the unexpected event that causes unforeseen impact. Sandy fits the bill.

mamboni
31st October 2012, 12:24 PM
Agreed on all points.

^Exactly my thought. The loss of trading for a day or 2 isn't that big a deal. The closure of small businesses for a week, 2 or more, coupled with some expected insurance company issues is going to put a huge dent in what are already stretched thin pockets of east coast residents. How many economic models and payroll analysts were calculating for weeks on end of business closures? Not many, that's for sure.

By definition the black swan is the unexpected event that causes unforeseen impact. Sandy fits the bill.

Agreed! Fortunately we have inspiring leadership at the top to guide us through the storm:

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3903&d=1351706072

beefsteak
31st October 2012, 01:00 PM
Mamboni, and any others with contacts on the East Coast
just curious...were banks also closed Monday and Tuesday due to water and power issues on the east coast?

I'm thinking this is a mighty convenient 4 day "banking holiday" if your response is yes. They managed to close the NYSE, etc., which meant no domestic backroom bond trading desks here stateside.......