PDA

View Full Version : 'The Men Who Built America'

jimswift
1st November 2012, 05:58 AM
http://www.history.com/shows/men-who-built-america

So I caught an episode the other night and was intrigued to see how they portray JP Morgan, Rockefeller and the like.

I came in where JP Morgan & Edison(DC) were competing against Westinghouse & Tesla(AC) for the Niagara Falls electricity contract.

Dirty Morgan ends up buying & threatening Westinghouse & Tesla out of the project after he loses, and then he squeezes Edison out of his own company 'Edison General Electric' making it 'General Electric'.

There's a reason the Monopoly Man favors JP Morgan.

EE_
1st November 2012, 06:59 AM
That was an interesting episode. I don't remember the JP Morgan part of the Edison history being taught in school.
It's a good series and that one was the most interesting so far...I only hate how they keep repeting parts everytime there's a break.

mick silver
1st November 2012, 07:40 AM
just how many men were murder for them to have what their familys have today

Silver Rocket Bitches!
1st November 2012, 07:50 AM
I'm sure you guys are aware that JP Morgan was but an agent of the House of Rothschild. After his death, it was discovered he owned a paltry 19% of his own company.

EE_
1st November 2012, 07:51 AM

I saw a segment on CNBC where Jim Cramer said, if these men weren't so ruthless, we wouldn't have the world we have today...something to that effect. I thought he was talking about Wall Street for a second.
I guess we should be thankful to them?

Canadian-guerilla
1st November 2012, 07:54 AM
had this book awhile ago
a few insightful quotes showing their true nature

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JRTVVSZ9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

someone is trying to rewrite history

" Greed ( at any cost ) is Good "

PlatinumBlonde
1st November 2012, 08:37 AM

'Behind every great fortune, there is a great crime' -- Balzac

midnight rambler
1st November 2012, 08:41 AM
I'm sure you guys are aware that JP Morgan was but an agent of the House of Rothschild. After his death, it was discovered he owned a paltry 19% of his own company.

And who controls/owns JP Morgan interests today? David R.

Santa
1st November 2012, 09:15 AM
I saw a segment on CNBC where Jim Cramer said, if these men weren't so ruthless, we wouldn't have the world we have today...something to that effect. I thought he was talking about Wall Street for a second.
I guess we should be thankful to them?

Pretty much. Without usury we wouldn't have the world we have today.

It's funny... today, one of the most inflammatory Biblical expressions is, " the love of money is the root of all evil."
It pisses people off. They say but but but it's not "money" it's the "love" of money, and I don't "love" money.

That's Bullshit!

What was meant by "love" in that Biblical context?

Well, love meant loyalty, or fealty to a sovereign. A king.

When our days are dictated by the endless pursuit of money for our very survival,

WE LOVE MONEY. We are it's vassals. We have become the cattle at the Cowherds mercy.

Usury is at the root of Jewry. Goyim are the cattle who have been corralled by Cowherds, or Banksters.

We borrow endlessly believing it will extend our lives, make us livelier and happier, but what it really does is traps us in a sort of lifeless prison, as debt slaves.

It has come to pass that virtually everyone on earth who uses and trades with money is a slave to it. It is utterly systemic. There really are no human beings that remain untouched by its influences. No one gets around it since money originates with debt.

Money is Lord and all those who use it for their own life advantages are it's minions. Therefore, the love of money IS the root of all evil.

Of course, behind the prison walls, there is the glimmer of light that shines from gold and silver.

The light that shimmers is thought to be Freedom. Freedom from debt to the king.

But gold and silver have been monetized and turned into commodities and therefore no more liberating than a hunk of coal.

Gaillo
1st November 2012, 11:11 AM
'Behind every great fortune, there is a great crime' -- Balzac

Beat me to it.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
1st November 2012, 02:17 PM
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/they-live-this-is-your-god.jpg

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." --Frederic Bastiat

Errosion Of Accord
1st November 2012, 04:18 PM
Read this book

http://www.amazon.com/Meet-You-Hell-Carnegie-Partnership/dp/1400047684/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351392766&sr=1-1&keywords=andrew+carnegie+frick

It was a pretty good book. Carnegie would run off every summer to play in England and Scotland (I presume he was playing with the Rothchild's and their ilk). Anyway, he needed a partner so he picked Henry Frick who was a coking magnate in that era. No, not that kind of coke, the kind they mix into iron to make steel. Frick ended up hating Carnegie because he was buying influence at .gov. Frick was a free market man, and from what I read I came away with a certain respect for him. Frick finally told Carnegie "I'll meet you in hell".