PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully my next furry kid

midnight rambler
1st November 2012, 12:04 PM
Actually this is a full-blooded sister to an upcoming litter, the deal is in the works for an awesome female. The bitch in the photo pursues even with 9mm shots fired over her head -

Ponce
1st November 2012, 01:06 PM
Interesting.......las summer two big dogs came into my property and I fired two shots in the air, one of them ran like hell but the other one laid down on the grass and starting looking around...when he saw me he got up and started to walk away very slowly without loosing eye contact with me.......I wished that it was mine.

Neuro
1st November 2012, 02:39 PM
Interesting.......las summer two big dogs came into my property and I fired two shots in the air, one of them ran like hell but the other one laid down on the grass and starting looking around...when he saw me he got up and started to walk away very slowly without loosing eye contact with me.......I wished that it was mine.
You got what you paid for! Haaahahaha

Ponce
1st November 2012, 03:19 PM
Yea guy, next time I'll make sure to buy a dog that does not eat..........

midnight rambler
1st November 2012, 03:23 PM

No doubt that dog peed all over himself when he heard the shots...why would you want a submissive urinator??

DMac
2nd November 2012, 09:24 AM
MR - how does one go about this type of training for a dog? I don't know anything about it.

midnight rambler
2nd November 2012, 12:28 PM
MR - how does one go about this type of training for a dog? I don't know anything about it.

If the dog is not predisposed to doing this via genetics* then you can *try* to start playing tug with them around 6-7 weeks. Some do, some don't, but early puppyhood is when you start imprinting this sort of stuff on them. The way you learn is exactly how GoD has done it - you get a young puppy, you ask questions of the breeder about training tips, you seek out RKIs, and you work the dog.

*genetics has everything to do with it, the American show line Dobes I had were no where near what these German working lines do from the get-go

Ponce
2nd November 2012, 12:44 PM
No doubt that dog peed all over himself when he heard the shots...why would you want a submissive urinator??

Rambler? he was not scare but only very alert.......I could tell that he was trained by someone, he had a collar on.

gunDriller
2nd November 2012, 01:28 PM
why would you want a submissive urinator??

why would the US people want a submissive urinator for pResident, that's what i'm wondering.