PDA

View Full Version : are we witnessing a central bank gold run?

Large Sarge
2nd November 2012, 07:52 AM
http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/is-a-central-bank-gold-run-at-hand-50831?FIELD9=3

slvrbugjim
2nd November 2012, 09:35 AM
Not today

Ponce
2nd November 2012, 12:15 PM
They can open the flood gates but nothing will come out for the river is dry.

gunDriller
2nd November 2012, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgP1WJZevc

Sparky
2nd November 2012, 09:04 PM
Not today

Today we're witnessing a central bank FRN run.

Hatha Sunahara
2nd November 2012, 09:44 PM
Could all the governments that want their gold brought home have discovered Ponce's law: If you don't hold it you don't own it?

But it could all be theater. Is there anyone here who does not believe that the governments and central banks are allied together against the people--the 99%?

Hatha

woodman
3rd November 2012, 04:48 AM
What I find amazing and ridiculous is the fact that sovereign countries have another country hold their gold for them. This is akin to asking your older brother hold on to your newly gotten bag of Halloween candy. "Here Bro, take this bag of candy and take real good care of it for me. I'm going to want it some time in the future." "Sure thing little Bro. I'll take reall good care of it. You can trust me."

Meanwhile Big Brother being the organized crime outfit it is, is thinking "Stupid fucker must have deep down wanted me to eat this shit up!"

Twisted Titan
3rd November 2012, 07:17 AM
Could all the governments that want their gold brought home have discovered Ponce's law: If you don't hold it you don't own it?

But it could all be theater. Is there anyone here who does not believe that the governments and 6central banks are allied together against the people--the 99%?

Hatha

But you have got to realize CB and Gubbermints are both headed by sociopaths they only work together as long as it benefits them. They will just as easily pitch each other to the wolves as they would a peasent.

So yes they do work together......until they dont