PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Leather Jacket

EE_
6th November 2012, 03:30 PM
Coming to America...or is it already here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

Hillbilly
6th November 2012, 03:52 PM
Coming to America...or is it already here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

It's already here just a different race of people....MMMMMM I wonder who could have masterminded such a thing for both our once great contries????

Down1
6th November 2012, 04:02 PM
Nice find.
Someone tell me about why we should vote again.

midnight rambler
6th November 2012, 04:08 PM
It's already here just a different race of people....MMMMMM I wonder who could have masterminded such a thing for both our once great contries????

SURELY another minority group could have never pulled off such a thing. Surely.

VX1
6th November 2012, 05:12 PM
Man, this hits home today. I have an old acquaintance I worked on a long software development project with, who came to the U.S. from Sri Lanka. He was making a good deal more than me (even though I was his mentor) and his arranged-marriage Sri Lankan wife was a doctor. He was just here on a government work visa; didn’t have a green-card or anything, but used to brag about how the US government completely paid for his AND his wife’s schooling in Sri Lanka. At the same time, my wife was just making $35k/yr and I was paying $800 a credit hour, to get her through college.

Fast forward to today… he was so impressed that Obummer visited NY after Sandy, he’s spamming everyone he knows to go vote for him. I had ignored his E-mails, but had to respond to a text message that both clowns are just puppets of the Zionist traitors. He shoots back with “but Obama got bin Laden, which finally made him feel better after 9/11”. I’m pretty sure he short-circuited when I told him Obromney’s puppetmasters ARE the freakin’ perpetrators of 9/11, and he’s been tricked into supporting the very thing he fears. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. Then, I got to thinking… of course he’s a great fan of the government… they’ve given his non-American ass everything.

DMac
6th November 2012, 05:27 PM
Man, this hits home today. I have an old acquaintance I worked on a long software development project with, who came to the U.S. from Sri Lanka. He was making a good deal more than me (even though I was his mentor) and his arranged-marriage Sri Lankan wife was a doctor. He was just here on a government work visa; didn’t have a green-card or anything, but used to brag about how the US government completely paid for his AND his wife’s schooling in Sri Lanka. At the same time, my wife was just making $35k/yr and I was paying $800 a credit hour, to get her through college.

Fast forward to today… he was so impressed that Obummer visited NY after Sandy, he’s spamming everyone he knows to go vote for him. I had ignored his E-mails, but had to respond to a text message that both clowns are just puppets of the Zionist traitors. He shoots back with “but Obama got bin Laden, which finally made him feel better after 9/11”. I’m pretty sure he short-circuited when I told him Obromney’s puppetmasters ARE the freakin’ perpetrators of 9/11, and he’s been tricked into supporting the very thing he fears. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. Then, I got to thinking… of course he’s a great fan of the government… they’ve given his non-American ass everything.

Guys like us are no longer Americans. That's a crazy story VX1..

Santa
6th November 2012, 05:39 PM
There is a rapidly growing belief in the world, known vaguely as communitarianism, that presupposes humanities' ultimate goal is to evolve into ONE COLLECTIVE consciousness.

So pretty much any "global" agenda will be embraced, while independence or self sufficiency, or even the desire for personal privacy will be viewed as suspicious and anti-social.