PDA

View Full Version : Cold Fusion Again

JohnQPublic
7th November 2012, 10:55 AM
Forbes Article (http://ttp://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2012/10/20/cold-fusion-gets-a-little-more-real/)

"...
The reports are very interesting. Here are the conclusions from the summary report (the emphasis is mine):

1. Defkalion was able to demonstrate an excess of energy.
2. They were able to demonstrate that they can fully control the reaction: starting it, stopping it, increasing and decreasing it.
3. They were able to demonstrate that the reaction is dependent on hydrogen gas.
4. The contents of the reactor were removed and weighed to be 59 grams of mass, most of which was a ceramic encasement. Therefore, the reaction appears to produce more energy than a chemical reaction from a known amount with an equivalent mass; implying a nuclear reaction is involved.
5. There were error bands associated with all data obtained which have not yet been completely established. These will need to be addressed in a detailed analysis of this data.
6. It is my opinion that Defkalion is sincerely attempting to accurately measure and demonstrate the performance of their technology with confidence that they can achieve a COP >1 for a long enough period to exclude any possibility of a chemical reaction..."

Test Report (http://www.defkalion-energy.com/files/2012-09-07_Test%20Report%20Validation_Signed_NoNames.pdf)

vacuum
7th November 2012, 11:14 AM
Working link:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markgibbs/2012/10/20/cold-fusion-gets-a-little-more-real/

Horn
7th November 2012, 02:58 PM
Platinum - Palladium reactor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PnWF7W_IbY

Neuro
7th November 2012, 03:38 PM
Palladium again is used as a catalyst. It seems quite easy actually, just use electrolysis of heavy water with a palladium cathode, that gets deuterium sucked into its structure as more deuterium is built up within the cathode, pressure increases, until 2 deuterium ions fuses together to form a Helium ion, and a lot of heat is released. A LOT! Would the pressure and the heat within the palladium electrode erode it away, and destroy it? Possibly, but it would still be in the reactor and can be collected to be remelted into a new electrode...

Horn
7th November 2012, 06:43 PM
There was a quick part in there where they said the palladium atoms were arranged in a "lattice" structure, is this the typical arrangement of palladium? or are they arranging them thus?

vacuum
7th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Palladium again is used as a catalyst

If you look at these types of things even more, not only is palladium used often, but especially hydrogen fused inside of the palladium (or nickel or whatever else their using).

There was a quick part in there where they said the palladium atoms were arranged in a "lattice" structure, is this the typical arrangement of palladium? or are they arranging them thus?

It's probably typical. I know silver for example does the same thing with oxygen atoms, that's why it kills bacteria and is used as a catalyst.

Horn
7th November 2012, 07:20 PM
You ever own any palladium, vacuum?

I have one freaky ounce, that little resistance force field it offers is quite the slippery strangeness.

vacuum
7th November 2012, 07:23 PM
No, but I'd like to get some.

singular_me
8th November 2012, 12:04 PM
my bet is that PMs used for the betterment of industries and medical advances would help make products or drugs cheaper as they offer LONG term solutions, something that the "planned obsolescence and genocides" cartels hate.

so it would affect the prices of the PMs too. Think about it. In the big picture, and in an ideal/real world, we do have all the means to drastically cut down the costs of production. Free energy is for real but we have this nefarious fossil oil industry instead. So what is the real value of PMs (again in a true reality) but which are set to skyrocket because everything is rigged to death. Completely cynical... money is a fictional tool, it has the value we give it to.

while escaping completely the matrix is impossible, Thrift Inc is the only hard asset value when living off the grid like myself.

singular_me
8th November 2012, 01:19 PM
ooops, I meant to post this by the same token and forgot.. I have watched all his vids but not this one yet as I just found it in my email.

The reason for putting this (reuse allowed) YouTube movie on the Keshe Foundation channel is explained by MT Keshe in his post on the KF Forum; http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2891

The original text goes as follows: "LPP's chief scientist Eric Lerner explains who is who in the world of fusion energy research and what's the latest in the research and development world of plasma physics and nuclear fusion. This video documents the LPP's presentation given at an event organized by the Center for the Economic & Environmental Partnership, Inc. and hosted at Ernst & Young location at Times Square in NYC on October 12 2012. Tighten your seat belts for this exciting overview of current technologies and a promise of the cheap, free, safe and clean energy awaiting for us in a near future."

visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOsRt2g24mQ&feature=em-uploademail-new

Horn
8th November 2012, 01:41 PM
Many of those Megafund projects are deliberately setup to fail, while the smaller experiments are real, but lack real funding currently. Now you probably also have small projects going around mimicking real projects also gobbling up what little investment dollars left.

It'll take dissolution of .gov to open up free markets again.

singular_me
8th November 2012, 01:54 PM
if you are referring to my kesh posting/vid, please bear in my that Kesh beats them all as he has made all info available for almost free (well just buy his books and you get all the explanations you seek, the average book price is around 100 bucks) anybody can access his findings.

I think secrecy is more of a problem than big gov. IMHO, though I see what you mean.

-----------------------

Many of those Megafund projects are deliberately setup to fail, while the smaller experiments are real, but lack real funding currently. Now you probably also have small projects going around mimicking real projects also gobbling up what little investment dollars left.

It'll take dissolution of .gov to open up free markets again.