PDA

View Full Version : Gaillooooooooooo where are you?.....

Ponce
7th November 2012, 05:47 PM
Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to insult you...... love and kisses....Ponce........heeheheheheheheh.

slowbell
7th November 2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to insult you...... love and kisses....Ponce........heeheheheheheheh.

Ponce? You OK? Gaillo's retiring. He will be missed on the forum. Here's the thread...

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?64746-About-Gaillo-Leaving

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th November 2012, 07:26 PM
If he wants to step down, cool I get it.

But he should stay as a member.

Hopefully he will check on.

Going off-grid is something I dream of. It would be a blessing to have him give a play by play and explain it to me.

vacuum
7th November 2012, 07:36 PM
I don't believe he intends to leave. But it's possible he might almost never post, because every post you make is like a little commitment. It forces you to keep checking back to look for responses, etc.

Ponce
7th November 2012, 07:55 PM
Well, I can only guess that I will be the next cop on the block......nothing like having a Cuban dictator on the forum hahaahahaahahahah.

Gaillo? sorry to see you go buddy.....

By the way........that shot that the Dr gave me "corozone?".......did work wonders for my knee, I feel like jogging once again but I'd better take it easy for a while.

And today my helth insurance company "Health Net" made a house call, a nurse and a Dr came to check me out and
told me that beside my high BP that I am a sunshine of good health hahahahahahah.

Neuro
7th November 2012, 09:48 PM
Health net aye? Those making house calls, is like having the grim reaper over for a chat about your life expectancy! I bet they were eyeing your toilet paper hoard good. Did they give you a timeline, Ponce?

Ponce
7th November 2012, 10:14 PM
You know Neuro?.......I never allowed anyone in my house or inside of my inner fence so tha it was kind of funny to see them place their equipment on top of the hood of their cars to check me out ahahahahahahha

My dog was guarding my tp, no problem.