PDA

View Full Version : December 21 2012

AndreaGail
7th November 2012, 09:15 PM
Is it just me or has there been a lot less discussion about this date not only on sites like ours but in the MSM too compared to years past especially the last two years?

I just saw an article the other day that referenced it and it struck me that it was the first mention of it I had heard in quite some time

Crazy to think that this infamous date is less than 2 months away

vacuum
7th November 2012, 09:22 PM
I guess because there isn't much more to say about it. Right now it's time to experience it. The presidential election seems to have gone down smoothly, we'll have to see how other things play out.

After the date, I think its all going to be about looking forward, long term. Maybe the big changes themselves won't be as bad as they seemed when they were off in the distance.

StreetsOfGold
7th November 2012, 09:45 PM
12/21/12 = a non event

You may as well think of it like 1/1/2000 another non event

cortez
7th November 2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/MayanCalendarDoomsDay.htm

I-Ching too!!!

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th November 2012, 10:04 PM
Nothing catastrophic is going to happen, but I will still treat it as a day of transformation. I will be in mindful meditation.

Nomoss
7th November 2012, 10:48 PM
12/21/12 = a non event

They are not one in the same.
Look it up! Then say that.
Not to say it will not just be a day like all of them.

mamboni
8th November 2012, 07:29 AM
12/21/12 = a non event

Not true: I will request that my account be deleted and I will leave this forum on 12/21/12.;D

Neuro
8th November 2012, 07:39 AM
Not true: I will request that my account be deleted and I will leave this forum on 12/21/12.;D
At this rate, you'll be alone here for a month then... :o

Santa
8th November 2012, 07:46 AM
Meh! No big deal... it's only "reality" that's ending.

I won't miss it. :)

mamboni
8th November 2012, 07:48 AM
At this rate, you'll be alone here for a month then... :o

You're right!

BarnkleBob
8th November 2012, 08:24 AM
Time & space exist so that everything doesn't happen all at once! Something's coming.... Don't know what it is, but it's not social, economic or political.... but it will severely affect these institutions.... ! A major DISRUPTION.... I am prohibited from providing further info... I can only say it is not DATE specific.... FWIW

old steel
8th November 2012, 10:49 AM
Time & space exist so that everything doesn't happen all at once! Something's coming.... Don't know what it is, but it's not social, economic or political.... but it will severely affect these institutions.... ! A major DISRUPTION.... I am prohibited from providing further info... I can only say it is not DATE specific.... FWIW

NASA Issues 2012 Warning and Possible End of The World as we know it.
MORE EVIDENCE OF PHOTON BELT: Astrophysicist Alexia Demetriev says our solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud
In light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun. NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing (http://www.solar-storm-warning.com/solar_storm_warning_NASA_2012_Researchers_say_most _intense_solar_maximum_in_fifty_years_coming_in_20 12..html)) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance? Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.
The following scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA’s original 2012 solar storm warning issued back in March of 2006.
Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud (http://crisisboom.com/2011/01/23/pole-shift-2011/). (http://www.solar-storm-warning.com/news_Passing_Into_the_Energy_Cloud.html) Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME’s resulting in the Carrington effect (http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/06may_carringtonflare/). This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, “I don’t know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years.” This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.
When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied, “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years” …in that this global catastrophe is basically right around the corner setting the stage for NASA’s latest solar storm warning 2012-2013.

NASA warns public to prepare for a, “once in a lifetime super solar storm event.” This event can start at anytime with little to no warning. NASA’s Heliophysics Division said: “We know it’s coming but we don’t know how bad it’s going to be.” Are you ready and know what to expect, let alone how to prepare? Do you know how to make a special safe room to protect you and family from prolong electromagnetic radiation which can be deadly? Do you understand that most anything electronic will no longer work? This effects computers, phones, satellites, hospitals, even the electronic ignition system for cars and trucks. Do you know what steps to take to protect your car from permanently breaking down from a powerful super solar storm? Did you know that a super solar storm would knock out most power world wide for months and take years to repair it all, costing trillions in damages world wide? # Are you prepared with at least twelve to twenty four months of previsions for food, water, medicine and heating? Are you aware that a killer super solar storm would lock down modern countries like the United States, Europe, Asia, and Canada for months? Are you aware of that countries like the U.S. have an Anti Hoarding Act that effects you during a national crises? (Learn how not to have your food purchases tracked) Are you ready to fend for yourself as food stores most likely will not be in operation for months because of looters, gangs and no power, and especially a lack of food supplies?

Ponce
8th November 2012, 11:06 AM
Anything is what you make it be and what is really not.... the great Budda Ponce :)

Neuro
8th November 2012, 11:16 AM
I think it is possible we have already passed solar maximum, and this solar cycle has been abysmal. I see no evidence of any "photon belt" affecting the sun, in fact I have never heard of it earlier. I don't expect any disruption from the sun any time soon, quite possibly we are on the way to a little ice age, in ten years or less, that may or may not turn into a proper ice age. We are overdue for both actually if you look at the cycles...