PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Revenge!

EE_
8th November 2012, 09:17 AM
You'll never hear the GOP or Fox news own up to it, but every time you're angered by seeing Obama on TV, you can thank the GOP why he's there.

The President has been reelected. Once again, the neocons have dragged the GOP down to defeat. Netanyahu placed his bet on the wrong horse. In spite of soaring unemployment, a collapsing economy, and widespread disenchantment with the incumbent, the Republicans still managed to lose.

Why?
Conservatives will claim it’s because Romney stood for nothing — and that’s true in terms of domestic policy. He reversed himself on every major domestic issue, from health care to abortion and tax policy. But on foreign policy he did stand for something: a huge increase in the military budget in spite of our looming bankruptcy, unconditional support for Israel on each and every issue, and war with Iran. This was the main dividing line between the Ron Paulians and the Romneyites, and the main reason why no endorsement from Paul (the elder) was forthcoming. Given the closeness of the election in several key states, particularly Ohio — the state that put the President over the top — support from Paul’s voters would have made the difference. Ron got over 113,000 votes there in the GOP primary.
http://12160.info/group/vote-for-in-2012/forum/topics/ron-paul-s-revenge-election-2012

Libertytree
8th November 2012, 09:52 AM
We tried to tell them.

EE_
8th November 2012, 09:57 AM
The Ron Paul Revolution is only over, if you let it be over!

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/winning-11.jpg

TheNocturnalEgyptian
8th November 2012, 12:41 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4j0hoiUz1rrhjdzo1_500.jpg

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/242/610/b82.png

Neuro
8th November 2012, 01:41 PM
We have seen Ron Paul twice lay down flat (2008 and 2012), without a sound at the obvious ongoing vote frauds, within the Republican Party, don't put him on a pedestal. His ideas are good, but he omits a lot of essential information.

Libertytree
8th November 2012, 01:49 PM
While I agree Neuro, Now he's out of the GOP and can speak his mind freely, or at least I hope so. He knows a shit storm is coming just like we do.

Neuro
8th November 2012, 02:07 PM
While I agree Neuro, Now he's out of the GOP and can speak his mind freely, or at least I hope so. He knows a shit storm is coming just like we do.
He could have spoken out when he was in GOP too. The fraud was rampant and he said NOTHING! TWICE!

Large Sarge
8th November 2012, 02:46 PM
I posted this elsewhere, in another thread....

and the original author is doug casey, so credit him, not me.

but I agree 100%

if Ron Paul did speak out to loudly, or god forbid win the presidency, he would be met with the heads of various govt agencies (CIA, NSA, FBI, etc) and told in no uncertain terms "its business as susual, or Ron Paul ceases to exist"

if you think about it, you will realize doug is right.

these top people are the highest level sociopaths in society,

so ron paul is a speedbump,

All Ron could hope to do is educate people, reawaken them to the proper role/nature of govt, etc

I take the fact that 41 perc decided not to vote as a real good sign...

Libertytree
8th November 2012, 02:53 PM
I've said it before but I was glad in some ubsurd way that Ron didn't get into the general election, yeah it pissed me off how he was treated but I wouldn't want the STHTF with him at the helm and all of us being blamed in the process thus setting the freedom movement back, maybe permanently.

EE_
8th November 2012, 02:54 PM
Ron Paul has educated more people in one day then all of us could hope to in a lifetime.
As far as Ron backing down in the election...what would you do having a large family and feared your kids and grand kids would be mowed down if you didn't cooperate with the corporations wishes?

Large Sarge
8th November 2012, 02:55 PM
here u go

Neuro
8th November 2012, 03:02 PM
Ron Paul has educated more people in one day then all of us could hope to in a lifetime.
As far as Ron backing down in the election...what would you do having a large family and feared your kids and grand kids would be mowed down if you didn't cooperate with the corporations wishes?
He co-operated all right, he is an educator all right, he didn't want o pay the price. Fine! He is no hero!

Libertytree
8th November 2012, 03:08 PM

What if you were told is was an entire city? No matter whether your family was there or not.

EE_
8th November 2012, 03:09 PM
He co-operated all right, he is an educator all right, he didn't want o pay the price. Fine! He is no hero!

I think he was a great man for standing up to the establishment and educating the masses...but I have to agree, he did not reach 'hero' status. For that title, he and his family would have had to die in the fight.

EE_
8th November 2012, 03:12 PM
What if you were told is was an entire city? No matter whether your family was there or not.

Me personally, I've told my family I would put all their lives at risk if I were in a position to rat out the evil and save the country. I don't think everyone can say that.
There are some things in this world that are bigger then just one family.

EE_
8th November 2012, 03:28 PM

Which city...Jew York? I'll think about it and get back to you.

Hillbilly
8th November 2012, 03:52 PM
iF YOU THINK THAT RON PAUL WOULD HAVE CHANGED THINGS OR IS THE BEST MAN FOR JOB THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE KOOLAID DRINKERS AT JONES TOWN. WE NEED TO DIG A HECK OF A LOT DEEPER FOR OUR NEXT LEADER INSTEAD OF THESE PHONIES AND OLD FOSSILS THAT KEEP POPING UP EVER FOUR YEARS.

Santa
8th November 2012, 04:28 PM
iF YOU THINK THAT RON PAUL WOULD HAVE CHANGED THINGS OR IS THE BEST MAN FOR JOB THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE KOOLAID DRINKERS AT JONES TOWN. WE NEED TO DIG A HECK OF A LOT DEEPER FOR OUR NEXT LEADER INSTEAD OF THESE PHONIES AND OLD FOSSILS THAT KEEP POPING UP EVER FOUR YEARS.

What sort of heretical insolence is this? Maybe you should be perma-banned. ::)