PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call! Members, cast your vote of confidence in GSUS!

mamboni
9th November 2012, 06:56 AM
Hear yee hear yee!

There is a hull breech and this forum is taking on water. GSUS was incepted as a response to a crumbling world and fraudalent fiat money scheme. We are entering the event horizon for the dollar, the banksters and this entire corrupt financial system. Our raison d'etre has finally arrived. And what do we do? Backbiting, fingerpointing, witch hunting, placing of blame, scapegoating! Enough! We are a family. And every family has a crazy Aunt who drives us nuts, or an eccentric relative who drops in at inopportune times. So what! We are a family and no one is going to divide us. We are allowed to grow impatient and angry with eachother at times. We are not allowed to hold grudges, vendettas and witch trials. Argue, fight, shout, get it off your chest and move on. We're here to help eachother survive the coming difficult days. We're here to learn about gold, silver, wealth preservation, personal and home protection, securing food, water and shelter in a crisis, and to learn how to navigate this complex world and eek out a modicum of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So I call on each of you, roll call! Speak now and tell us why you're here and that you support GSUS and her mission!

JDRock
9th November 2012, 06:59 AM
Here,here......

Shami-Amourae
9th November 2012, 07:01 AM
Present.

zap
9th November 2012, 07:04 AM
I am here for the crazy !!! hahah

No I am here cause you guys have alot of smarts inbetween all the crazy, and I can only learn from each and everyone of ya.

Besides If I talk to most people about preps/gold silver or solar, they think I am a freakin' nut.

horseshoe3
9th November 2012, 07:15 AM
I came here to learn about gold and silver. I stay to learn about a wide variety of subjects, most of which I didn't even know existed before someone here made a post about them. That's the great thing. The more you know, the less you know.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
9th November 2012, 07:20 AM
I paid ten bucks so I pretty much co-own this place. You guys can fill it up with all the drama you want. It's still worlds better than that other place.

Shami-Amourae
9th November 2012, 07:21 AM
I came here to learn about gold and silver. I stay to learn about a wide variety of subjects, most of which I didn't even know existed before someone here made a post about them. That's the great thing. The more you know, the less you know.

Same here. That's basically what happened with me.

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 07:23 AM
I think some people snapped because the Leroy got re-elected

BrewTech
9th November 2012, 07:24 AM

^ ^ ^ That.

Ponce
9th November 2012, 07:32 AM
Me and me 1,736 rolls of tp are present and accounted for.....hummmmmm, better count them again today.

VX1
9th November 2012, 07:34 AM
I’m here to have a connection with the world’s greatest brain-trust living outside the Matrix. Let’s keep it together; can’t go back now.

Large Sarge
9th November 2012, 07:45 AM
present

still learning, after so many years

freespirit
9th November 2012, 07:46 AM
i came here to learn about many things...guns, ammo, prepping, conspiracies, gold/silver, etc., after Awoke recommended this place to me. in 2 years it has come to feel like a second home. 90% of the members are fantastic contributors the other 10% are just shit stirrers and spammers that can feel free to take a long walk off a short pier.

i stay because i love this place! NOWHERE ELSE ON THE NET can you get such a wealth of diverse information posted in PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH, that even an imbecile such as myself can firmly grasp an understanding of...

i also stay because we've had enough valued members take their ball and go home.

we all like to talk about how tough and resilient we are and how prepared we are to take on the challenge of the SHTF, but the first sign of bullshit on the forum and they fuck off into the sunset?? if they cant hack it here, how are they gonna hack it in the real world when the S finally HTF??

i will be here till TPTB either remove this forum, or me from its membership. and i will be learning something every single day here until that happens.

end of transmission...;D

Golden
9th November 2012, 08:01 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM

:)

PlatinumBlonde
9th November 2012, 08:01 AM
I'm stayin' for the crazy.. ;-)

Seriously though it's good to have a melt down every once in a while..and if you need a break, take one.

Canadian-guerilla
9th November 2012, 08:03 AM
someone told me THE TRUTH is spoken here

C-g present

Neuro
9th November 2012, 08:08 AM
This is actually my main source of news of what goes on in the world...

Dogman
9th November 2012, 08:11 AM
Present and hanging in here.

There are some very good people here and a wealth of interesting topics
are posted on the board.

+ The insanity that strikes at the odd moment!

undgrd
9th November 2012, 08:22 AM
Checking in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

EE_
9th November 2012, 08:25 AM
Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-gJ25dR5w&feature=pyv&ad=4016667674&kw=knowledge

Blink
9th November 2012, 08:33 AM
Only place to rationally include the zionist joos in discussions. Can't have real meaningful revelations without including the leading role players in this circus, and the other sites don't like treading in those waters........ Blink here.

k-os
9th November 2012, 09:02 AM

^ Me too ^. If it's not discussed here, it probably isn't worth discussing.

Korbin Dallas
9th November 2012, 09:04 AM
Still here, mostly lurking do to recent craziness.

vacuum
9th November 2012, 09:11 AM

Same here, and actually for local news as well. I really need to start reading a newspaper or something.

slvrbugjim
9th November 2012, 09:15 AM
hmm I guess I have not been paying attention that anything had been going on, I usually just click on threads that the subject line interests me

Horn
9th November 2012, 09:19 AM
If Silver Island doesn't workout, I'll have a spot deep in the jungle picked out for all of us.

Uncle Salty
9th November 2012, 09:23 AM
I came here for the silver and I stayed because in a world of insanity this place is sane...in a crazy kind of way.

Neuro
9th November 2012, 09:24 AM
^ Me too ^. If it's not discussed here, it probably isn't worth discussing.
Actually the membership is simply amazing at weeding out bullshit in mainstream propaganda masquerading as news! We have a good membership here! I would like to see less drama, and more current event discussions, I wouldn't mind seeing drama queens banned a bit more frequently actually, like 1 or 3 day bans, to raise the level of discussion a bit...

vacuum
9th November 2012, 09:35 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing drama queens banned a bit more frequently actually, like 1 or 3 day bans, to raise the level of discussion a bit...
The lesser the punishment, the more liberally it can be used.

Hatha Sunahara
9th November 2012, 10:12 AM
I came here because Sir Gonzo 420 made me aware of it, and because I got really tired of the trolls and sock puppets at GIM1 & 2. We have some great thinkers here and some fairly accomplished scholars on a variety of subjects, and there is a positive attitude to new ideas. I'm staying because I feel at home here. We all know things are going to go south in a hurry pretty soon, and it feels good to hang out with people who know that instead of the zombies who think everything is gonna be all right so we can ignore all the obvious danger signals. I've learned a lot here, and I hope I've been as good to others as they have been to me.

Hatha

jimswift
9th November 2012, 10:34 AM
here.

ArgenteumTelum
9th November 2012, 10:44 AM
I came as a result of a continuing search for most of this content after realizing K-co was mostly devoid of meaning for me. The exception over there is QuadG's Major Markets thread, with the best PM and commodity group I have found anywhere if you can deal with TA types employing charting of various kinds coupled with economic observations. Not being the most frequent or earth-shaking poster, I am particularly drawn to the level of information opened for discussion here. That being said, it's a pity that this places erupts with drama more frequently than any of the multiple forums of varied natures that I am registered with. Unfortunately, GSUS has just lost some of the people who created real value, not only in the content of their offerings but in the consistency of their mannered behavior. My hope is that they will return. It's true that there are dysfunctional or odd members of every family and the degree to which they are embraced by the family is relative to the humanity, compassion, understanding, patience, love---call it what you desire----that the family can exhibit. Time is too short, relationships possibly too fragile, to engage in activities which destroy the very reasons most of us found to call this site one of our homes. May wisdom, shared enlightenment and the growth of a collective consciousness help us evolve not only ourselves, but GSUS. I remain,
AT

Ares
9th November 2012, 10:48 AM
Present. This place is my home. :)

Old Herb Lady
9th November 2012, 11:46 AM
sister from anutter mister here

willie pete
9th November 2012, 11:46 AM
I'm here for the cafe-con leche, the pastelitos de queso and the stimulating discusssion.....;D

JohnQPublic
9th November 2012, 12:15 PM
I can't leave, even if I wanted to! :D

But I would not want to, in any case. As a group we seem to keep up with what's happnin' better than other sources.

Ponce
9th November 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm here for the cafe-con leche, the pastelitos de queso and the stimulating discusssion.....;D

LOL Pet.........invitame a la proxima, OK?

sirgonzo420
9th November 2012, 12:24 PM
I am here because here is where Divine Providence brought me and keeps me.

It works for me.

Hatha Sunahara
9th November 2012, 12:46 PM
I am here because here is where Divine Providence brought me and keeps me.

It works for me.

Are you spoofing Gen Colon Powell?

Hatha

mamboni
9th November 2012, 12:56 PM

Pet? Hmm Ponce, people will talk.

Plastic
9th November 2012, 01:00 PM
Present and accounted for.

drafter
9th November 2012, 01:04 PM
Up and down, up and down, the amazing rollercoaster ride that is GSUS :)

Celtic Rogue
9th November 2012, 01:10 PM
I am here and not going anywhere!!!! I came over after the destruction and disaster that was GIM and GIM2 early on. I stayed because, here we have a great diverse group of people! I value the open exchange of ideas and information from those diverse areas.

You all are like an extended survival family to me. Like brothers and sisters we can have heated exchanges... but we usually calm down and get back to civil forum life quickly . It robs us all when one of us decides to leave. So dont! 8-)

I may not post a lot... but this forum and all of you have made a valuable contribution to this otherwise dismal planet we live on together. It is all of us together that make GSUS what it is.

Thanks to all the admins and people behind the scenes making sure we have this safe house of knowledge to inhabit as well.

Sparky
9th November 2012, 01:16 PM
"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will you also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go?"

optionT
9th November 2012, 01:18 PM
It got cranked up a notch yesterday.

mamboni
9th November 2012, 01:21 PM
Up and down, up and down, the amazing rollercoaster ride that is GSUS :)

Yes, as a living thing, or a beautiful woman full of life and all of it's tragedies and triumphs, GSUS has her ups and downs and is not for the faint of heart!

steel_ag
9th November 2012, 01:38 PM

mamboni
9th November 2012, 01:42 PM

Dive! Dive! Dive!;D

Neuro
9th November 2012, 01:51 PM
I have counted the posts (inaccurately) of the 'voters' so far, and it seems like we have posters that have posted around 90-100.000 posts, that approve of this place, and would like to continue contributing. We have and still have some problems, but I think we have a great thing going here!

Santa
9th November 2012, 01:53 PM
I'm here because the beer's hot and the chicks are cheap.

Rubberchicken
9th November 2012, 01:59 PM
live like this

sugar plum
9th November 2012, 02:29 PM
Hey! I remembered my password! (I mostly view from horseshoe3's account these days.)

I joined so I could improve my mind a) to be a better mother of my young boys, b) to continue the feeling of being more and more like my old self before kids, and sometimes c) to help horseshoe3 in any way I can to help wake up the people around us. I enjoy this forum more in a learning capacity: my take on what I see in the world (my sheltered world, that is) makes my husband shake his head and I don't want to embarrass him in front of "the guys.". :D

Katmandu
9th November 2012, 02:29 PM
I am the relative newbie here; GSUS don't go an implode on me now! There is way too much good stuff and good people here for that to happen. Plus I am a little too much on the crazy side to fit in at any of the other forums. Home sweet home here.

The way I look at it is that most everyone has something good to contribute if we can look past and bear with each others shortcomings.

Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3T1Ggd-m_s

messianicdruid
9th November 2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGDo1Jybs_I

Shorty Harris
9th November 2012, 02:43 PM
Present and accounted for. Was at GIM till the end. Been here since the beginning. Mostly a lurker, but do post occasionally, But do read everything. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't learn something from someone.

The interwebs favorite flavor of crazy!

Old Herb Lady
9th November 2012, 02:55 PM
Hey! I remembered my password! (I mostly view from horseshoe3's account these days.)

I joined so I could improve my mind a) to be a better mother of my young boys, b) to continue the feeling of being more and more like my old self before kids, and sometimes c) to help horseshoe3 in any way I can to help wake up the people around us. I enjoy this forum more in a learning capacity: my take on what I see in the world (my sheltered world, that is) makes my husband shake his head and I don't want to embarrass him in front of "the guys.". :D

where have u been woman ? Welcome back !
stick around wouldja ? there's only like a dozen or so women on here amongst a bunch of of ______ , I mean men. ( J/K boyz, I mean gents )
The more feminine input, the better. It's okay if horseshoe03 shakes his head. Ask him if I make a "gsus girls"calender if you can be in it. (G-rated of course )
he's gonna kill me now.

willie pete
9th November 2012, 03:02 PM

tambien compadre.....¿qué tal un juego de dominó en la Pequeña Habana

freespirit
9th November 2012, 03:07 PM
like there aren't enough confusing posts around here, we gotta read foreign languages now too??

ImaCannin
9th November 2012, 03:33 PM
I am here because this is the only place that lets me brag about my canned goods!

Oh and because I am a weirdo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM

Golden
9th November 2012, 03:50 PM
like there aren't enough confusing posts around here, we gotta read foreign languages now too??

Must be a post-op side effect.
Two avatars ago I fell into a trance and now this... it's depressing I tell ya. :)

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 03:55 PM
Still here you son's a bitches. :)

freespirit
9th November 2012, 04:00 PM

...ok, i'm really confused now...you said the smiley face meant you were kidding! now which is it?!?
lol
;D

Neuro
9th November 2012, 04:07 PM
...ok, i'm really confused now...you said the smiley face meant you were kidding! now which is it?!?
lol
;Dhe used the smilie face in the post where he stated that he was always kidding when he used it... Lol

milehi
9th November 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm here to get the news, check the ticker, learn, and check out NE's photos.

MNeagle
9th November 2012, 04:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKn9n7VQQJ0&feature=related

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 04:20 PM
lol
;D

I called you butt fuckers son's a bitches, I was kidding about about calling you son's a bitches.

freespirit
9th November 2012, 04:25 PM
I called you butt fuckers son's a bitches, I was kidding about about calling you son's a bitches.

...do YOU even know what the hell you mean anymore?? lmao ;D

gunDriller
9th November 2012, 04:35 PM
My vote of confidence is 100%, maybe 110%.

I am very grateful that this forum exists.

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 04:38 PM
...do YOU even know what the hell you mean anymore?? lmao ;D

Absolutely.

http://cdn.lulzmeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/think-twice144.jpg

Dick_Stabber
9th November 2012, 04:40 PM

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE8ufIGo2kU

AndreaGail
9th November 2012, 05:24 PM
Is there room for one more?! :D

http://www.05news.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/andrea-gail1-300x196.jpg

sunshine05
9th November 2012, 06:20 PM
I'm here because this is the only place where I feel like I fit in, where I can post what I think and you all won't think I'm crazy. I love this forum. It's nice to be around other like minded people and I appreciate every one of you!

osoab
9th November 2012, 06:32 PM
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE8ufIGo2kU

How often do you see all white people riding the bus?

Ponce
9th November 2012, 07:05 PM
No one posted that you are here because I am here..... I have never been so insulted in my life sniff sniff.....heyyyyyyy, is all about Ponce.........OK? haahahahahahahahahah

mamboni
9th November 2012, 07:34 PM
Where's Gaillo! That rascal is always wandering about. This silver rocket ain't goin' no where without him. We'll just sit here and wait.

And we got plenty of munchies and brew if Beefsteak and DMac happen over.

skid
9th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Skid checking in. I started in the pm forums with the Kitco unmoderated forums way back when. That place was quite a hoot. Moved on to GIM1 and Liberty Forum when that forum was locked down and GIM and Liberty forum were starting off. Now both of those forums are gone. Came here when GIM1 crashed. I used to be more controversial in the very early years, but now stick with relatively safe topics for various reasons. Still love reading all the opinions and topics. This place is my first stop when I log on...

still afloat
9th November 2012, 08:20 PM
I came for the education the public school system will never teach behind the concrete walls and steel bars.
Even with a D+ on many of the subjects taught here I feel more educated now than 2 years ago.
So a big THANK YOU to all the instructors here as well as the class clowns that make the unbelievable bearable .

reststop
10th November 2012, 05:43 AM
If it aint on GSUS, it aint news.

rest

madfranks
11th November 2012, 07:15 AM
Thank you to JQP for having the foresight to start this forum when our last home fell apart.

Thank you to Awoke and Lucky Strike for challenging me in my faith.

Thank you to Hatha for introducing me to the intellectual side of anarchism, which I am becoming more and more convinced is the optimal state for mankind.

Thank you to Heimdhal, midnight rambler and black blade for sharing their knowledge in the firearms section.

Thank you to sparky for one of the most level heads on the forum and the always on-target analysis of the markets.

Thank you to mamboni for being the "resident doctor" of the forum, always offering to help with his five star advice.

Thank you to Ponce, for bringing a great history larger than most of us to this forum.

I know I left many of you out, but thank you all for being the closest definition of a family one could find on the internet! I consider you all my friends and I'm glad to know all of you.

General of Darkness
11th November 2012, 07:24 AM
Thank you to JQP for having the foresight to start this forum when our last home fell apart.

Thank you to Awoke and Lucky Strike for challenging me in my faith.

Thank you to Hatha for introducing me to the intellectual side of anarchism, which I am becoming more and more convinced is the optimal state for mankind.

Thank you to Heimdhal, midnight rambler and black blade for sharing their knowledge in the firearms section.

Thank you to sparky for one of the most level heads on the forum and the always on-target analysis of the markets.

Thank you to mamboni for being the "resident doctor" of the forum, always offering to help with his five star advice.

Thank you to Ponce, for bringing a great history larger than most of us to this forum.

I know I left many of you out, but thank you all for being the closest definition of a family one could find on the internet! I consider you all my friends and I'm glad to know all of you.

Whatever, you can take your thank yous and, oh never mind. :)

Ponce
11th November 2012, 07:40 AM
I'll to think about what he posted on me, hummmmmmmm

StackerKen
11th November 2012, 09:03 AM
is it safe to come back?

StackerKen
11th November 2012, 09:05 AM
im here right now because obummers re-election is the greatest thing that has happen to the metals in a while :)

osoab
11th November 2012, 09:33 AM
Good to see you here StakerKen.

Quad66
11th November 2012, 10:56 AM
I’m here to learn. Eyes and ears open, mouth (mostly) shut.

Libertarian_Guard
11th November 2012, 11:59 AM
I’m here to learn. Eyes and ears open, mouth (mostly) shut.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2irigl.jpg

TheNocturnalEgyptian
12th November 2012, 12:15 AM
In the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer

Neuro
12th November 2012, 02:31 AM
In the widening gyre, the falcon cannot hear the falconer
What's that, Masonic speak?

kiffertom
12th November 2012, 05:09 AM
present!!!
im here to learn what the truth actually is!!!

mamboni
14th November 2012, 06:27 AM
Thank you all who posted to demonstrate support for the forum. This forum is as a flickering flame of truth and objectivity in a world of lies, distortions, greed, corruption and sophistry gone mad. We are living in dark times. America, the constitutional republic bequeath us by the Founding Fathers, history's greatest visionaries and libertarians, is on life support. We must not let her die. She is the last great hope for mankind. If she dies, the world falls into a thousand years of darkness and slavery under the yoke of the Illuminists who worship Satan. Whether you be religious or not, whether you believe in a benevolent supreme being or a devil, you must acknowledge that in the real world in the here and now, there is a war being waged; a war for our minds, our freedoms, our right to exist and live and enjoy our individual pursuits of happiness. We must not allow the black hearted sociopaths amongst us to win. GSUS awakens another sleeper every day. Let's keep it going. Try to find the time to post provocative and informative sources. Contribute your knowledge and experience to the forum. Let others know that there are kindred spirits out there, and hope for a better future for all freedom-loving peoples.

undgrd
14th November 2012, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5yA3RwzOk

Libertytree
14th November 2012, 06:50 AM
You'll have to excuse my tardiness in replying Doc, circumstances and my back have limited my time being at the computer and/or upright, lol.

GSUS rocks and it's like a family here, I know if I woke up oneday and it wasn't available I'd be in a bit of tizz, knowing that another forum such as this one is surely non-existent.

I know I appreciate the plethora of info that's discussed here and the candor that goes along with it, be it silly or sublime. Nothing is perfect but this is about as close to it as I have ever been able to find.

To all at GSUS, I salute you!

Neuro
14th November 2012, 07:51 AM
You'll have to excuse my tardiness in replying Doc, circumstances and my back have limited my time being at the computer and/or upright, lol.

GSUS rocks and it's like a family here, I know if I woke up oneday and it wasn't available I'd be in a bit of tizz, knowing that another forum such as this one is surely non-existent.

I know I appreciate the plethora of info that's discussed here and the candor that goes along with it, be it silly or sublime. Nothing is perfect but this is about as close to it as I have ever been able to find.

To all at GSUS, I salute you!
Go to a chiropractor!

Apart from that +1

cortez
14th November 2012, 08:42 AM
here for knwoledge, entertainment, and community.

osoab
14th November 2012, 08:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HSQseVwSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HSQseVwSQ

woodman
14th November 2012, 09:09 AM
This place is better than any other I've found. We can criticize, bitch, moan, complain, shout for joy and generally be annoying if we want and we don't fear cencorship. That is it in a nut-shell, no censorship. That is a good thing and quite rare.

Plus some damn intelligent people.

Old Herb Lady
14th November 2012, 09:32 AM
My thanks to all of you, too !! I've learned soo much on here and am very grateful !

And Mamboni, you know that I say tomatoe and you say tomahtoe and I have to stand over here and you have to stand over there so that we don't kill each other,
but at the end of the day, you are actually a guiding light for us and your threads, insights & thoughts are phenomenol & appreciated ! OK !? Very nice thread you have here, ya arsehole !

Also, the intelligence here is mind-boggling. I have to read some of the stuff/ alot of the stuff like 3 or more times to "get it".
I'm slow that way, but I'm still learning slowly but surely, and alot of times my jaw drops to the floor in shock/amazement, like WTH !! Wow ! Now I get it !
Why didn't I know that, why didn't I get that 5, 10, 15, 20 years ago ? UGH !

I never really thought that this forum could get built up to be as big and bad as it is, but it has surpassed that a long time ago.

This place is AWESOOOOME !

Thank You, thank you, THANK YOUUUUUUUU !

Ponce
14th November 2012, 09:40 AM
Either the world moves or we will do it........ by talking about it we can make people think, and do something about it.

mamboni
14th November 2012, 10:00 AM
Either the world moves or we will do it........ by talking about it we can make people think, and do something about it.

Here here! To paraphrase a great and wise forum member and in the spirit of your exhortation to wit: "If you don't post it, you don't move it."

Jewboo
31st December 2017, 03:34 PM
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1514/74/1514741384423.jpg

Spun Gold
31st December 2017, 03:44 PM
Here, altho mostly silent.

Dogman
31st December 2017, 03:48 PM
The forum is dying, the cream have moved on and the sludge is mostly left here, other than some hard headed types...Hehe..

Kudos for the ones that moved on in their real life, may they be great...!

Jewboo
31st December 2017, 03:56 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3826&dateline=1468259955&type=profile

The forum is dying...

I can't find any threads Dogman started at GSUS.

Not one single thread!

Link us to some he is proud of.

:rolleyes:

Dogman
31st December 2017, 04:06 PM

Not one single thread!

Lies and you know it, shit head, I love idiots trying to reach for a point..

ROTFLMFAO...

not even a nice or non research try..

May you live until this time next year, If so have a happy one, or one you can tolerate..

;D

Are you trumped?

Like EE?

Jewboo
31st December 2017, 04:23 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=3826&dateline=1468259955&type=profile

The forum is dying...

Not one single thread!

bump

Dogman
31st December 2017, 04:30 PM
bump Love your attention, but the truth is what it is.. People like me keeps this joint from turning into that forum truthinourtimes.

But sadly I feel this place will close shop some day..

But such is life, nothing remains the same..

Nothing !

My history is open to all members and you know it, you book are playing to the peanut gallery that are not members. That can not see my profile and started threads..

;D

Have your teeth fallen out yet?

Hoot

monty
31st December 2017, 05:36 PM
An interesting thread. I had not seen it before.

Jewboo
31st December 2017, 05:39 PM

Back on topic...this image to me invites a 2018 re-examination of our original collective perspective vis-a-vis the OP.

I think we are much worse off than even the old GIM1 days. Futility at this point.

:(?? gold still ain't money, some jew is now our Treasury Secretary, Ron Paul's boy is a joke, and Ponce's toilet paper burned up.

https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/3992x2619+0+0/resize/1028x675!/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas% 2Ffa9af25f3e8332108496a344c5b6b0f5%2F205865372%2Fs teven-mnuchin-us-treasury-secretary-right-and-his-wife-louise-linton-picture-id874545980

http://gold-silver.us/forum/image.php?u=15964&dateline=1512574149

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BlaringInsignificantCony-max-1mb.gif

Tumbleweed
31st December 2017, 06:47 PM

I don't like the looks of that nigger sitting at the end of the table in the "red pilled" picture. If he was looking like that at me I'd be getting ready to shoot him.

JDRock
31st December 2017, 06:49 PM
I don't like the looks of that nigger sitting at the end of the table in the "red pilled" picture. If he was looking like that at me I'd be getting ready to shoot him.
Hes just gawking at the white woman. He dindu nuffin!

Tumbleweed
31st December 2017, 06:55 PM
Hes just gawking at the white woman. He dindu nuffin!

That's what they all say but I'd still be getting ready to shoot him.

Cebu_4_2
31st December 2017, 09:20 PM
That's what they all say but I'd still be getting ready to shoot him.

I would have already...

Twisted Titan
2nd January 2018, 06:30 AM
This place has literally become my living testment.

I Have experienced the greatest hallmarks of my life while being a member.

First Marriage
First Divorce
First Foreclosure
First Legal battle to fight back against it.
First Child
First lost of my immediate family (Mom)
First time seeing wicked heart arise in relatives
First Time really getting serious about a personal Relationship with God.

This Forum has been the steady Hand to pick me up when life blasted me with both barrels.

I wouldn't be the man I am if I didn't have the folks here that have stuck closer to me then a sister or brother .

You guys are awesome and I thank The Father for putting so many people in my life that love and care for me.

madfranks
2nd January 2018, 07:33 AM
This place has literally become my living testment.

I Have experienced the greatest hallmarks of my life while being a member.

First Marriage
First Divorce
First Foreclosure
First Legal battle to fight back against it.
First Child
First lost of my immediate family (Mom)
First time seeing wicked heart arise in relatives
First Time really getting serious about a personal Relationship with God.

This Forum has been the steady Hand to pick me up when life blasted me with both barrels.

I wouldn't be the man I am if I didn't have the folks here that have stuck closer to me then a sister or brother .

You guys are awesome and I thank The Father for putting so many people in my life that love and care for me.

Right back at ya brother! It's been over 10 years between this forum and GIM, and I'm not lying when I say some amazing friends have been made along the way!

PatColo
2nd January 2018, 08:00 AM
be 14 years for me this coming Aug; joined GIM1 Aug '04. Was connected to my getting red pilled to (((9/11))) in Dec '03; & by Aug '04 I was all about TPTB, fake fiat money system, PMs, imminent "big crash", 2nd Great(er) Depression, etc.

Latter bit basically hasn't happened, except for maybe the H2 '08 meltdown/wealth transfer to the (((banksters))). But that didn't result in the Depression 2.0 Mad Max scenario which the doom porn peddlers near unanimously predicted. That doom perpetually remained 6-8 months away.

Now prolly marks the point of greatest "optimism" in that 14 years, stemming mainly from the "Q/Storm" scenario which appears to be in motion presently. Supposedly, 30-some congresssperps are expected not to return after this holiday break. Mysterious "boots" on killery, McPedo, CA's Jackie Spiers, others? Mass CEO resignations. Strange goings on at Gitmo Bay...