PDA

View Full Version : Today was a good day - Just some thoughts

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 05:02 PM
As people know I live in the concrete jungle of LaLa land and with everything going shit balls in the wrong direction, from the REALITY that we talk about concerning the economy the whole damn world etc I was feeling pretty damn good today.

I got out of work early and on my drive home I noticed that winter is finally here in L.A. It's cold and breezy and the way the sun was lighting up the mountains and clouds was just spectacular and it warmed my heart not only because I'm going to train my dogs tomorrow, but tomorrow is another day.

While I do believe that as everyday passes we're getting closer and closer to either another civil war or full on oppression, I know that in my heart good will prevail and everyday brings me closer to that time.

But while the doom and gloom is getting worse, it's always nice to notice the splendor of the world around us because it's energy and our energy is what binds us.

Be well. \uu\

Sparky
9th November 2012, 05:21 PM
I wonder who wrote that. ;)

Hugginator
9th November 2012, 05:29 PM
Yea that was fucking gay. We all know you ain't good with the ladies.

General of Darkness
9th November 2012, 05:33 PM
Yea that was fucking gay. We all know you ain't good with the ladies.

LOL, go fuck your mother.

Horn
9th November 2012, 10:51 PM
What a charming little nugget I clicked on here,

I making a bookmark of this thread, as a reply during those uncomfortable moments of the month.

Korbin Dallas
10th November 2012, 09:09 AM
Zobieland Rule #32: Enjoy the little things.

Ponce
10th November 2012, 10:21 AM
LOL, go fuck your mother.

You are hereby suspende for one week for that comment....... the new boss Ponce.

Horn
10th November 2012, 10:46 AM
You are hereby suspende for one week for that comment....... the new boss Ponce.

I recommend it be postponed until the period of monthly uncomfortability starts.

BrewTech
10th November 2012, 10:54 AM
Zobieland Rule #32: Enjoy the little things.

I got to trade beers with one of the founders and some other bigwigs from Sierra Nevada on Thursday... I was drinking their beer and they were drinking mine. Drinking beer, eating and shooting the shit with some of the pioneers of the craft brewing industry ain't a bad way to spend an evening.

If you would have asked me back in 2008 (when I joined GIM) what I would be doing in late 2012, I sure wouldn't have guessed that.

Life is sucking in a pretty good way right now.