PDA

View Full Version : Huxla Aku (Mayan language) for......... TEOTWAWKI

Ponce
9th November 2012, 05:47 PM
What are they getting us ready for?.We all know that someting is going to happen for sure.....but......I see nothing being said as to how to fix the after it happens.........is it because the government plans to take over our lives? is it going to be good vs evil........us vs the government?..... after all, the constitution says that the American people are allowed to fight the enemy "foreign" or "DOMESTIC"...............will the US government use, at first, the US troops Tto hold us in place till they can get their merc forces in place?

Only one domino has to be pushed forward in order to send down the rest of them.......so.....will it be the economy, war, bugs, volcano, meteorite, bad weather?.........our country is now being held in place by a thread and anyone could just cut that thread.........I predict an internal war in which no other country would come in to help the US government.....and if anything.....they would help the rebels.

Even a new president would not be of any good, what we need is a new government..........till such time that they become like the old government.....and the cycle would start all over again.

osoab
9th November 2012, 06:30 PM
I'm all for no government. I see any alternative turning into a 1984-Brave New World hybrid such as we have today.

Those in power always wish to remain in power.

Ponce
9th November 2012, 07:17 PM
Is not what they are but what we let them be.....we should be able to change government as we change a CD.