PDA

View Full Version : Scum Slaves Leave Dilapidated Buildings After Hurricane Sandy - Government to Rescue

Shami-Amourae
14th November 2012, 10:04 PM
These sick slaves! They defile the almighty STATE. How DARE they violate our Dear Leaders' codes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M-xcftOQ0Y

Coming up next dead victims of Hurricane Sandy fined for littering their own corpses.

http://www.whatamimissinghere.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/99778-Government-Man-by-Rick-McKee-The-Augusta-Chronicle-515x333.jpg

General of Darkness
14th November 2012, 10:11 PM
What the fuck, they can get a cheap loan from the jew banker so what if in in 2 years they default and the jew banker owns it.

Glass
14th November 2012, 10:23 PM
As it's a Govt pro-forma form and it takes months to get a govt print job done it's reasonable that they don't have exactly the right paper work for this disaster available.

They could have at least redacted the prosecution part or waived it on the document so people didn't freak out or attached an explanatory amendment. Let see the next step when they do actually start enforcing this under the "I'm just doing my job" clause.

vacuum
14th November 2012, 11:23 PM
They could have at least redacted the prosecution part or waived it on the document so people didn't freak out or attached an explanatory amendment. Let see the next step when they do actually start enforcing this under the "I'm just doing my job" clause.

Exactly. The state is a machine, no more, no less. While the representative who spoke to the news reporter genuinely believed that it was just for record keeping, the fact is 6 months from now all that will remain is the citation and several past-due events for failure to clean up the property to code. That will result in fines and forced removal from the premises. Period. The only option is for him to respond in writing and not let the citation stand. Demand the city provide all it's services such as timely trash pickup, provide clean water, public transportation, and all other things which it taxes people for and agrees to provide. If it cannot fulfill it's obligations then all other codes are null and void, unless the city wants to compensate him for every day of missed service.

Horn
15th November 2012, 11:21 AM
States on there in writing that he must "go obtain permit to restore".

Which means he can't even begin to restore until he's paid the permit fee.

joboo
15th November 2012, 01:23 PM
All that cash dumped on FEMA, and they can't even get a simple form letter printed out properly?

I think they need a special ops division responsible for printing letters on paper, and taping them to doors with duct tape. This new division could be used for donut, and coffee runs as well.

Ponce
15th November 2012, 01:28 PM
And meanwhile the trailers that were supposed to come to this people were being sold by FEMA.