View Full Version : Jewish comic gets punch out....for the skipper.

Ponce
18th November 2012, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSI-ygozqS0&feature=g-all-u

Just jump to the 1.50 to see the punch heheheheh, I saw it a out five times.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
18th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Started out kinda ok,

"my wife hates to give oral sex. to get out of it, last night she told me she's allergic to nuts. you know what i told her? i told her, i'm allergic to monogamy."

then he imitates an oriental guy while pointing at an oriental guy in the front row. once he starts on the guy's girl, it's over. the oriental guy lays him out.

rightfully so.

VX1
18th November 2012, 06:11 PM
Good comments... great Youtube channel.

General of Darkness
18th November 2012, 08:36 PM
And the kikes wonder why people hate them.

Shami-Amourae
18th November 2012, 09:47 PM
And the kikes wonder why people hate them.

How dare you! Don't you know 50 Trillion Jews died in the Holocaust!? ANTI-SEMITE!!1!

Glass
18th November 2012, 10:57 PM
I think any comic who was doing that would be a candidate for a punch out. A little bit of friendly jibing but that whole thick glasses chinese thing was taking it too far in anyones book. Also risky given how close the audience is. I've been to a few stand up nights and amateur mic nights. Sometimes it can be pretty painful. I once went with a few friends, I'd known them for a few years so didn't expect this, but one of them turned out to be a heckler. Now this wasn't just the one off wise crack. This guy wouldn't shut up. Everyone who hit the stage copped if from the minute they opened their mouths until the time they hung up the mike. I was stunned. Normally mild mannered likable guy turned into a real dick who wouldn't shut up the whole night.

Normally I'd be embarrased for the comics but this time it was me looking for a dark corner to hide in. He seemed real pleased with himself.

joboo
19th November 2012, 01:48 AM
Looks like someone's gonna get some fast cashola via lawsuit without even trying.

Much cheaper options are heckle the guy until you get kicked out, or just get up and leave.

Spectrism
19th November 2012, 01:26 PM
If you always want to be looking over your shoulder.... sure... try to sue the guy who works as a bank teller for minimal wage. I am certain he will hunt the big mouth down. You can push only so far. The clues were very clear that he stepped over the line.

osoab
19th November 2012, 02:22 PM
The guy should have had his assed kicked earlier just for the bad jokes.

I like how the asian dude got pissed off when the "comic" started saying, "Me So Horny".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck&feature=fvst

AndreaGail
19th November 2012, 02:43 PM
How dare you! Don't you know 50 Trillion Jews died in the Holocaust!? ANTI-SEMITE!!1!

How dare you try to undermine the number of jews that died in the holocaust

I read elie weasels book in school and the number is 60 TRILLION!!!

LuckyStrike
19th November 2012, 05:20 PM

willie pete
20th November 2012, 06:49 AM
the guys lucky he didn't get stabbed....

joboo
20th November 2012, 10:39 AM
Buddy had a chink out.