PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out.

Ponce
21st November 2012, 08:02 AM
American National Militia – by Alan Korwin

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady’s plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady’s current plans and targets of opportunity. It’s horrific. They’re going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They’ve made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states’ rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”

Note that Obama’s pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, “there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.” In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn’t have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose — is that devious or what? And of course, “sporting purpose” is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm

mamboni
21st November 2012, 08:10 AM
Molon labe assholes, molon labe.

osoab
21st November 2012, 08:24 AM
I don't see anything on this guys site with the above text.

Link Ponce?

iOWNme
21st November 2012, 08:48 AM
The banning of guns has NOTHING to do with Obama.

"General and Complete disarmament" has been in the US Code since 1961. JFK signed Public Law 87-297 which gave the statutory 'authority' to create the Arms Control and Disarmament Act (75 Stat. 631), which in turn created the 'Arms Control and Disarmament Agency' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Control_and_Disarmament_Agency).

This is all codified in the US Code under Title 22, Chap 35. (http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/chapter-35) Inside you will see the 'Congressional Statement of Purpose, and it reads:

"An ultimate goal of the United States is a world which is free from the scourge of war and the dangers and burdens of armaments; in which the use of force has been subordinated to the rule of law; and in which international adjustments to a changing world are achieved peacefully. It is the purpose of this chapter to provide impetus toward this goal by addressing the problem of reduction and control of armaments looking toward ultimate world disarmament."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FJlvyKbhg

Stop using Obama as a scapegoat for things that have been in the works for DECADES. He just happens to have the right color of skin to get the job done.

gunDriller
21st November 2012, 12:32 PM
looks like the trick is to make guns that have no names or model numbers.

then their name or model number can't go on a list.

Half Sense
21st November 2012, 12:54 PM
Looks like my single action revolver and lever action .22 rifle are safe. No worries.

Shami-Amourae
21st November 2012, 01:48 PM
What's your guys' opinion on the Ruger Mini-14? I see them for sale at everywhere here in California, even sporting goods stores. AR-15s and AK-47s are so neutered that the Mini-14 actually becomes one of the most powerful/legal semi-automatics available in California. What do you think?

Dogman
21st November 2012, 01:57 PM
I used to own a couple of them in the 1980's, Back them you only really had two options and I had both, one s/s and one blued. The Mini-14 is a very good rifle and the options for customizing them is awesome.

Because of the mini I got back into the reloading game again and stayed. You can go through lot's and lot's of ammo playing with them.

midnight rambler
21st November 2012, 01:58 PM
What's your guys' opinion on the Ruger Mini-14? I see them for sale at everywhere here in California, even sporting goods stores. AR-15s and AK-47s are so neutered that the Mini-14 actually becomes one of the most powerful/legal semi-automatics available in California. What do you think?

Mini-14s are notorious for the groups opening up as the barrel heats up. Before I knew better, in '89 I bought a stainless Mini-14. I was bragging to my full auto buddies about my new acquisition and they all laughed at me. One said, "You just bought an expensive tent stake. hahahahah!"

Do yourself a favor and get a quality SKS. Note that the SKS does NOT fall into the description of any of the 'banned guns' in the OP.

midnight rambler
21st November 2012, 02:05 PM
Looks like my single action revolver and lever action .22 rifle are safe. No worries.

I take it you were being sarcastic and failed to note that in your post. (you couldn't possibly be serious)

Shami-Amourae
21st November 2012, 02:08 PM
Mini-14s are notorious for the groups opening up as the barrel heats up. Before I knew better, in '89 I bought a stainless Mini-14. I was bragging to my full auto buddies about my new acquisition and they all laughed at me. One said, "You just bought an expensive tent stake. hahahahah!"

Do yourself a favor and get a quality SKS. Note that the SKS does NOT fall into the description of any of the 'banned guns' in the OP.

They have a lot of restrictions in California, but I'll look into it more thanks. I'd rather get an AK-47 to be honest, but those have too much attention.

And for the record I have shot a Mini-14 before. I have mixed feelings on it.

osoab
21st November 2012, 02:17 PM
This is from 2009.

Hey Ponce, is this where you got the OP text?
http://americannationalmilitia.com/obamas-gun-ban-list-is-out/

Here's the youtube vid that was at the link above. from 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk

here's the giveaway in the op

and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us.

I'm skered. ::)

Twisted Titan
21st November 2012, 02:31 PM
Possesion is 9/10 The Law.

Use it accordingly

gunDriller
21st November 2012, 02:48 PM

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/39012.jpg

it makes me want to look it up.

the subject of Obama & guns makes me want to go to a friend's gun shop to look through his collection of broken guns, to look and see and learn, and maybe to buy one (for a minor amount of money) so i can take it home and take it apart.

Ponce
21st November 2012, 06:23 PM
That's a photo of my own Mini 14........the fourteen is more accurate but the therty has more power.... between you and me? the shoot gun with both hand held grip front and rear kicks ass.....and the one that I like the most? the 10/22 with the fifty rounds, two of them joined together.........who the hell wants to face a shower of 22's?

Shami-Amourae
21st November 2012, 06:56 PM
What about pellet guns? Any thoughts on those as a backup? I saw a lot of cheap Black Friday deals on them in the local ads, like the Ruger Blackhawk or the Gamo Hornet in .177. Can buy those without background checks and registration? Might be something to buy with cash for.

http://www.fullarmorfirearms.com/imagedb/image79992-6537259ae438245dadf2227e34a2d71d.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YREqv9T_4NQ

Norweger
21st November 2012, 07:36 PM

The so-called solo-terrorist (he wasn't alone at all) from Norway used a Mini-14 which is pretty much the only semi-auto rifle that can be acquired legally in this country. This again gave the naysayers momentum to propose a ban on all semi-auto firearms, yes even pistols. Just shows that they selected that rifle for that particular purpose.

The list is pretty much the reality already in Norway.

Steal
21st November 2012, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=Shami-Amourae;590527]What about pellet guns? Any thoughts on those as a backup? I saw a lot of cheap Black Friday deals on them in the local ads, like the Ruger Blackhawk or the Gamo Hornet in .177. Can buy those without background checks and registration? Might be something to buy with cash for.

http://www.fullarmorfirearms.com/imagedb/image79992-6537259ae438245dadf2227e34a2d71d.jpg

I was actually looking a few years back at getting a big bore air rifle. Think I narrowed it down to a .45 that took any .45 bullet and held 5 of them loaded. There was a dude, quakinbush or something in Texas that made custom rifles and also pistols that shot 9mm & 45, could fire 3 rounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMiDaCdfVh8

mick silver
23rd November 2012, 09:22 AM
horse shit right out of the mouths of the fucks in dc . i am not giving my bb gun up for no asshat

Ponce
23rd November 2012, 09:38 AM
The plan behind the plan.......thik of yourself as having no security blanket (your firearma) and learn to use other types of weapons.....even if it is only a sling shot............besides, with a two by four you can alway take a firearm away from someone.

Back in Cuba, in the revolution, you could not join Fidels group unless you came in with your own weapon.

steyr_m
23rd November 2012, 11:46 AM
That looks quite close to the Canadian prohibited list.... The RCMP's list is down for the moment, but it is close.