PDA

View Full Version : A View for the Future of Demons / Fallen Angels

Spectrism
24th November 2012, 03:50 PM
There is no more pitiful lot of creatures than the fallen angels. They were tricked by Lucifer to rebel against God and took up the devil's hate for mankind. Shackled and bound by certain laws, they were cast down to the earth where they saw mankind created in the image of YHWH. They were miffed that God would look upon man as his crowning creation and must have cheered to see the serpent trick Eve in the garden of paradise called Eden.

But they also heard the promise of God that a seed of a "woman" would strike the head of the devil and that mankind had hope in One to come. They must have thought it bizarre watching the early tribes of Israel performing odd rituals and maintaining certain cleanliness laws. Some places were unapproachable for them, like the holy of holies and the altar of sacrifices. But from a distance, to see all the animals sacrificed must have put questions into their minds.

And then the Anointed One was born inspite of that inept Herod attempting to kill him and every other man-child of that time. And that Chosen One began a public ministry anointed with the Spirit of the Most High was seen as one not to be triffled with. Many of them were ordered out of their human tents and forced to wander arrid places. And when He was murdered, they must have thought they gained free reign over the earth- easily able to sway the choices of these weak humans.

But something horrible happened. The Anointed One rose back to life and proved to be the promised Messiah. And yet He left the world. The followers were given that Spirit and had power, so they must be handled carefully so as to lull them to sleep. There is bound to be a time when they can be overcome as they are separated from God.

Here we are today, at a point more powerful and revealing than ever before. And soon these devils or demons or fallen angels.... will be loosed to work great powers on the earth. They are salivating over the human flesh they will bite into. Those who have gone before have gotten the churches to sleep and moved them away from the Spirit of the True God. The great falling away has happened and darkness will cover the earth for this feast of devils. This is as good as it will ever get for these beings and their party will be a hot one.

But they too are bound by a time capsule. Their days are numbered. At least Satan is given a time when he will be released again. But these fallen angels will soon be judged and thrown into the lake of fire. There is no salvation for them. There is no Messiah for them. There is no chance for them to turn back. Like flaming arrows loosed from a bow, they are on a one-way mission. They will take as many foolish humans with them as they can.

Are you one?

Spectrism
24th November 2012, 04:12 PM
Here is a little speculation of mine. We have all heard of the face-eating zombies. Bath salts, PCP, crack cocaine.... whatever excuse for drugs, there is something to watch for future events.

The human host is hot- perhaps from an over-excited metabolic system. But maybe there is something else at play. Demons are spirit-realm entities that have no flesh. When they occupy the flesh of a human host, they become clothed with that flesh. It must seem quite cumbersome for them to have another layer of clothing on them. Ripping off their clothing will make them feel more at home.

Some drugs open doors for demonic possession. Watch for an epidemic of these starting on Feb 23d, 2013.

Horn
24th November 2012, 05:02 PM
There is bound to be a time when they can be overcome as they are separated from God.

So much for permanent redemption through a lake of fire,

guess a script change is required in most cases for the great public audience becomes numbed to too little shame on screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA

madfranks
24th November 2012, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zwToH0C-jg

Horn
24th November 2012, 07:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zwToH0C-jg

Thank God for leather backed bibles!

BarnkleBob
24th November 2012, 07:49 PM
Nag Hamadi Library - The Hypostasis of the Archons http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

BarnkleBob
24th November 2012, 09:04 PM
Nag Hamadi Library - The Hypostasis of the Archons http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

Nag Hamadi Library - The First Apocalypse of James http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/nag_hammadi/1ja.htm

TheNocturnalEgyptian
24th November 2012, 09:56 PM
Edit: Disregard what I wrote about angels

Regarding what you said of drugs, then can't a drug open the mind to angelic possession just as easily as demonic possession? If you think drugs are a potential pathway to evil, then can't they also be a potential pathway to perceiving God? I'm not saying a sure ticket to God - definitely not saying that. I'm saying a potential pathway.

Basically I am asking you why you believe that exclusively demons are able to enter the brain when mental defenses are shed. Shouldn't the forces of good be invading as well? Shouldn't the God consciousness? Are you making the argument that all drugs always depress the God consciousness? (Not being adversarial, I just don't understand.)

I will totally buy that addictive drugs (like crack) are a form of mental slavery that disturb inner peace. There is a chinese legend about a demon there who passed away, and his followers buried him and from his grave sprung the first tobacco/nicotine flowers.

Your post reminds me of a comic I read once. I don't want to mess up your thread by posting the graphics, because it is a long comic, but basically a monk is sent down to hell. The demons take turns torturing him, and of course they take great joy in this. But they start to get worried because they haven't broken him right away. No matter what they do the monk just meditates, prays, and chants.

Many of the demons quit, leaving a particularly nasty demon in charge, who is known for breaking stubborn individuals. He does unspeakable tortures, but all he "hears" is the mental projection of the monk reciting mantras. Even though the monks eyes and mouth have been removed from his body, the Monk's mind continues to project these holy frequencies. Eventually the demon goes to his home in a different part of hell, goes into his bedroom, defeated.........and starts chanting the same mantras.

Horn
24th November 2012, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4dWC06T6pU

Spectrism
25th November 2012, 04:39 AM

Regarding what you said of drugs, then can't a drug open the mind to angelic possession just as easily as demonic possession? If you think drugs are a potential pathway to evil, then can't they also be a potential pathway to perceiving God? I'm not saying a sure ticket to God - definitely not saying that. I'm saying a potential pathway.

Basically I am asking you why you believe that exclusively demons are able to enter the brain when mental defenses are shed. Shouldn't the forces of good be invading as well? Shouldn't the God consciousness? Are you making the argument that all drugs always depress the God consciousness? (Not being adversarial, I just don't understand.)

The "God consciousness" is new age nonsense published to lead people astray. There is NO "god-consciousness". If you follow it out to its end, it is mind-altering garbage to open portals for demons. Those not indwellt by God's Spirit are asking for demonic possession.

I used interchangeably the words demonic and fallen angel regarding possession. I am not interested in debating the differences. These are all evil, malevolent beings who hate you. They will gain access to your "home" through vices: deception, greed, lust, hate, covetousness, addictions, witchcraft, occultic activities and direct invitations. Yes- drugs do open those doors for demons.

God does not work as the demons. God makes an offer and provides an escape for all who would have it. He does not force or trick His way into your life. God works plainly in bright light. The devils work in darkness operating in secret as much as they can. The acceptance of God's Spirit is the choice open to men who simply humble themselves and agree with God. On our own we are nothing. But with God's Spirit, we can do all things.

I will totally buy that addictive drugs (like crack) are a form of mental slavery that disturb inner peace. There is a chinese legend about a demon there who passed away, and his followers buried him and from his grave sprung the first tobacco/nicotine flowers.

Demons are spirit beings. If someone was buried it was not a demon. He may have harbored one- or many. Superstitions are for ignorant people.

Your post reminds me of a comic I read once. I don't want to mess up your thread by posting the graphics, because it is a long comic, but basically a monk is sent down to hell. The demons take turns torturing him, and of course they take great joy in this. But they start to get worried because they haven't broken him right away. No matter what they do the monk just meditates, prays, and chants.

Many of the demons quit, leaving a particularly nasty demon in charge, who is known for breaking stubborn individuals. He does unspeakable tortures, but all he "hears" is the mental projection of the monk reciting mantras. Even though the monks eyes and mouth have been removed from his body, the Monk's mind continues to project these holy frequencies. Eventually the demon goes to his home in a different part of hell, goes into his bedroom, defeated.........and starts chanting the same mantras.

Mantras don't save you. Mantras don't change demons. These buggars have been around for thousands of years and they will pollute the news media, all the institutions of man, and yes- comics. They weave parts of the matrix together to give you a false picture of their spider webs.

Santa
25th November 2012, 06:21 AM

Yes. Absolutely. God works through people.
It's a heart thing. You know more about it than Spectrism does.

BarnkleBob
25th November 2012, 06:34 AM
"They weave false pictures in the matrix spider web" Agree 100%! Most people cannot recognize or comprehend it anymore due to technology. They think it occurs as in the movie Exorcist... it is a slow process of taking over an individuals consciousness until they lose themselves... JMO

Horn
25th November 2012, 07:25 AM
"They weave false pictures in the matrix spider web" Agree 100%! Most people cannot recognize or comprehend it anymore due to technology. They think it occurs as in the movie Exorcist... it is a slow process of taking over an individuals consciousness until they lose themselves... JMO.

A slow regression into fear centers of the brain is highly likely. I've met some "demon like" people in my past, some developed through it, others regressed further into themselves, and their fear, and resort to more & more drugs as a feeble attempt to break free of themselves. Its a contraction into self and sickness.

No demons as far as I can see.

BarnkleBob
25th November 2012, 08:52 AM
we were once on vacation & went into a restaurant .... there were 4 or 5 individuals scattered around that LOOKED human... but I sensed something about them was wrong... they stared at me the whole time... it really creeped me out....! All had coal black eyes & weird energy fields....

Horn
25th November 2012, 09:13 AM
we were once on vacation & went into a restaurant .... there were 4 or 5 individuals scattered around that LOOKED human... but I sensed something about them was wrong... they stared at me the whole time... it really creeped me out....! All had coal black eyes & weird energy fields....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coyz9Md-ocA

Spectrism
17th August 2016, 05:39 PM
Here is a little speculation of mine. We have all heard of the face-eating zombies. Bath salts, PCP, crack cocaine.... whatever excuse for drugs, there is something to watch for future events.

The human host is hot- perhaps from an over-excited metabolic system. But maybe there is something else at play. Demons are spirit-realm entities that have no flesh. When they occupy the flesh of a human host, they become clothed with that flesh. It must seem quite cumbersome for them to have another layer of clothing on them. Ripping off their clothing will make them feel more at home.

Some drugs open doors for demonic possession. Watch for an epidemic of these starting on Feb 23d, 2013.

There is another school of thought. Demons may be the discarnate souls of hybrids- the offspring of the nephilim (fallen angels) and human women. These were the giants and great men of old. It is possible that demons are the souls of these hybrids- evil by nature and unable to be redeemed because the Messiah took on human flesh to atone for mankind. Fallen angels were able to manifest flesh. Demons cannot. So demons are more likely to be those craving flesh, since they were born into this world through the flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hWDp_ePhDU

This thread is revived with this new report-
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?91991-Florida-college-student-found-eating-face-of-victim-after-random-fatal-double-stabbin

There is something else that could be indicative of portals opening as warned for the end times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UD4ET6fuZw

Santa
17th August 2016, 05:56 PM
It's racist, hateful and probably antisemitic to demonize and lump together all fallen angels.
I'm sure many of them are hard working government social service employees and politicians.

Glass
17th August 2016, 08:34 PM
the first video is interesting in the middle. When that guy in the YT image is talking.

Also the second video. I just saw that story about 3 days ago. There was a 12 part YT program. Was all in spanish with subtitles but interesting. They spent the best part of a year investigating this creature that was caught in a small animal trap before dying. They spent a lot of time trying to get DNA of the creature.

I actually started out looking at some spirals they had captured on radar that the mexican journalist was reporting on, when I saw the strange creature story. So a few interesting stories going on there.

crimethink
17th August 2016, 11:14 PM
There is something else that could be indicative of portals opening as warned for the end times.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/uh-oh-what-on-earth-is-happening-at-the-large-hadron-collider-5974846/

http://www.inquisitr.com/3088784/cern-lhc-opens-mysterious-cloud-portal-anomaly-in-the-sky-over-switzerland-conspiracy-theorists-raise-alarm-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSGuqO7i0IQ

Horn
17th August 2016, 11:21 PM
It's racist, hateful and probably antisemitic to demonize and lump together all fallen angels.
I'm sure many of them are hard working government social service employees and politicians.

And then there's Santa... what darkness lurks beneath the placid surface?

What wanton for unbridled control power and pomp respect?

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 04:59 AM
There is another school of thought. Demons may be the discarnate souls of hybrids- the offspring of the nephilim (fallen angels) and human women. These were the giants and great men of old. It is possible that demons are the souls of these hybrids- evil by nature and unable to be redeemed because the Messiah took on human flesh to atone for mankind. Fallen angels were able to manifest flesh. Demons cannot. So demons are more likely to be those craving flesh, since they were born into this world through the flesh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hWDp_ePhDU

This thread is revived with this new report-
http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?91991-Florida-college-student-found-eating-face-of-victim-after-random-fatal-double-stabbin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UD4ET6fuZw

Looks like pure bullshit to me

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 05:00 AM
http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/29/uh-oh-what-on-earth-is-happening-at-the-large-hadron-collider-5974846/

http://www.inquisitr.com/3088784/cern-lhc-opens-mysterious-cloud-portal-anomaly-in-the-sky-over-switzerland-conspiracy-theorists-raise-alarm-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSGuqO7i0IQ

Now this is NOT bullshit...it's very real and who knows what repercussions there will be from this but it won't end well for us!

Cebu_4_2
18th August 2016, 07:36 AM
Now this is NOT bullshit...it's very real and who knows what repercussions there will be from this but it won't end well for us!

Falling for the fear? Look at that 'strange' cloud... it's the fucking UN symbol.

Spectrism
18th August 2016, 08:02 AM
Looks like pure bullshit to me

Looks like? There is alot of stuff there. Please cite your evidence for rebuttal or is it just your personal prejudice. You think there were no giants or dismorphs? There is a mountain of evidence to say you are wrong.

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 08:10 AM
Looks like? There is alot of stuff there. Please cite your evidence for rebuttal or is it just your personal prejudice. You think there were no giants or dismorphs? There is a mountain of evidence to say you are wrong.

We believe what we want to believe my friend :)

Spectrism
18th August 2016, 08:17 AM
We believe what we want to believe my friend :)

No. We believe what we have to believe based on what we choose for filters. Our filters blind us of certain wavelengths of light and hide truths that are clearly seen by others. If you are not a lover of the truth, you disregard certain things as "bullshit" and feel better that your filter protected your collection of beliefs.

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 09:28 AM
No. We believe what we have to believe based on what we choose for filters. Our filters blind us of certain wavelengths of light and hide truths that are clearly seen by others. If you are not a lover of the truth, you disregard certain things as "bullshit" and feel better that your filter protected your collection of beliefs.

Reminds me of something a president once said.....

"Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists!"

One thing I truly believe in is live and let live. People believe what they want, I'll believe what I want. I won't try and force my beliefs on them and I expect to be treated the same way from others. Of course that's like wishing for peace in the Middle East....it never happens!

Horn
18th August 2016, 09:36 AM
thats most likely what they are doing at cern, learning how to control the weather better.

pictures of Morpheus in the Matrix movie with skynet unleashed comes to mind.

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 09:38 AM
thats most likely what they are doing at cern, learning how to control the weather better.

pictures of Morpheus in the Matrix movie with skynet unleashed comes to mind.

I certainly believe THAT'S true!!!

Horn
18th August 2016, 09:43 AM
its possible they might be able to harness the power of the ether with such a system, i guess?

the only way we will know its been succesful is if it goes haywire, they will still keep selling Europe on the story that all its energy comes from Russia and the middle east.

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 09:49 AM
its possible they might be able to harness the power of the ether with such a system, i guess?

the only way we will know its been succesful is if it goes haywire, they will still keep selling Europe on the story that all its energy comes from Russia and the middle east.

and the drones will keep buying the lies

Spectrism
18th August 2016, 10:18 AM
Reminds me of something a president once said.....

"Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists!"

One thing I truly believe in is live and let live. People believe what they want, I'll believe what I want. I won't try and force my beliefs on them and I expect to be treated the same way from others. Of course that's like wishing for peace in the Middle East....it never happens!

Your interpretation bias leaves you in the land of misunderstandings.

If people believe what they want to believe, then everything that you believe is what you want. All we need is one case of people believing something that is not what they want to disprove your concept. Do you want to be rich? Then you must believe you are rich. Is it true? Belief not founded on fact and sure evidence is boldness based on blindness.

Joshua01
18th August 2016, 10:19 AM
Your interpretation bias leaves you in the land of misunderstandings.

If people believe what they want to believe, then everything that you believe is what you want. All we need is one case of people believing something that is not what they want to disprove your concept. Do you want to be rich? Then you must believe you are rich. Is it true? Belief not founded on fact and sure evidence is boldness based on blindness.

Ditto!

Spectrism
18th August 2016, 10:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZdMefyg64

Red giant of Kandahar (Afghanistan), demon fairy, nephilim.
LA Marzulli

Horn
18th August 2016, 05:45 PM
Is that upstate New Yorker lookin guy in the ballcap, Spectro?

Tumbleweed
20th August 2016, 01:10 PM
William Finck wrote an interesting article on Fallen Angels, Nephilim and demons. It's long so I won't post it all here but only an excerpt.

http://christogenea.org/essays/problem-genesis-61-4

The word translated “giant” at Gen. 6:4, which also appears at Num. 13:33, is nephilim, a word derived from the verb naphal, “to fall” (Strong’s #5307), and is interpreted by many to mean in the plural fallen ones (although this is not Strong’s definition, for which see #5303). This word appears as a label for certain of the “sons of heaven” in the Genesis Apocryphon, Col. II v. 1, cited above.

Yahshua Christ Himself tells us at Luke 10:18: “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven”, and at 10:19 relates this “Satan”, or adversary, to “serpents and scorpions”.

An illustration of this same thing is provided to us in the Revelation at 12:7-9: “7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

1 Enoch 15:4-12, from where we left off while discussing Jude above, continues thusly: “‘... 4. And though ye were holy, spiritual, living the eternal life, you have defiled yourselves with the blood of women, and have begotten (children) with the blood of flesh, and, as the children of men, have lusted after flesh and blood as those also who do die and perish. 5. Therefore I have given them wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth.

6. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. 7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.

8. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men, and from the holy watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.

[10. As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.]

11. And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences, 12. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them ...’”

crimethink
20th August 2016, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_N0UCle9k