PDA

View Full Version : the silver Saga

Large Sarge
27th November 2012, 09:46 AM
http://www.silverseek.com/article/silver-saga-7861

mick silver
27th November 2012, 09:53 AM
onclusion
I have never been a conspiracy theorist. I never joined latter-day crowds crying “stop the manipulation of the silver and gold price by unlimited naked short sales!” I know full well that the present low price of silver is a remnant of the tragic outcome of the Silver Saga that started some 145 years ago at Appomattox. The prospect of Resumption of specie payments after the War Between the States created an incredible opportunity for monetary mischief. The circumstantial evidence is that the opportunity was fully exploited by an international banking cartel to sabotage the international monetary system. This observation does not make me a conspiracy theorist. I am offering a detailed plan to find out, some 145 years after the event, using the method of standard deviations from the means borrowed from mathematical statistics. We owe it to ourselves to do the necessary research. The world economy, sagging as it is under the weight of its debt tower and fast depreciating irredeemable currencies, is clearly on its way to self-destruction. The forcible elimination, first, of silver and then, a hundred years later, of gold from the monetary system removed the only ultimate extinguishers of debt we have. In consequence, total debt can only grow, never contract. The process is hidden since the unpaid and unpayable debt is accumulating as ‘sovereign debt’ of governments. The world is deluding itself that sovereign debt can increase indefinitely as governments can extend its maturity indefinitely. In 2008 we had the wake-up call that it cannot. Unless we stop the proliferation of debt, the world is facing prolonged deflation, depression, continuing capital destruction, bankruptcies and unprecedented unemployment. It is leading to a breakdown of law and order. It could spell the end of our civilization.

Ponce
27th November 2012, 10:09 AM
Greedy people will always be greedy people and what's happening with silver, is only the natural way for greedy people to make more money.......and that's why "manipulation" of silver is not really a manipulation but only a way of life.

Think outside the box.