PDA

View Full Version : Is Income tax legal or not????

cortez
28th November 2012, 07:43 AM
:(??

i hear that its voluntary??? i hear that some win court cases and that some loose

can anyone here sort it out??

Shami-Amourae
28th November 2012, 07:45 AM
It's illegal but the government has more guns than you. In other words pay up, or well shoot you, or throw you away in a cage. It's theft, by force.

chad
28th November 2012, 07:58 AM
quick, somebody get palani and 7th trump, this one is made for them.

freespirit
28th November 2012, 08:00 AM
just get palani on it...7th will follow along shortly to contest anything he says...lol

BarnkleBob
28th November 2012, 08:30 AM
SCOTUS in POLLOCK V FARMERS LOAN & TRUST (1895) ruled the progressive income tax as unconstitutional. The 16th Amendment was enacted (1913) to negate the unconstitutional provisions... but this was challenged in 1916 cases of STANTON V BALTIC MINING & BRAUSHABER V UNION PACIFIC RR.. Again SCOTUS struck down the progressive income tax on INDIVIDUALS... ruling it as an excise on corporate activities. Today it seems most likely an unpublished Article VI Treaty is in effect to negate the unconstitutional provisions.... read the cases... but ya still gotta pay or risk loss of property & liberty... http://www.tax-freedom.com/ta05005.htm

Hatha Sunahara
28th November 2012, 08:55 AM
It's legal when you consent to pay it. Don't file a return and see how long it takes them to notice.

Hatha

Bigjon
28th November 2012, 09:00 AM
:(??

i hear that its voluntary??? i hear that some win court cases and that some loose

can anyone here sort it out??

It is legal and you consent to it when you sign your bank card and use their private expandable money. It is outside of the constitution as it is covered by private law.

Many of the laws cited in the US Code are not enacted as public law, but they remain as private law enacted by some privilege you use from the government. Social Security is another example of private law used by the government that we sign up for.

I have not found a clear cut path out of their system, as they really hide the means by which we volunteer.

We do have that "84 Freedom League" article and the work of David Merrill, but not even he has pinned down the specific code that makes us obligated to pay income tax. http://stormthunder.com/#axzz2DXSRSWtB

I suspect it is related to all of us who are US Citizens and our "special" status as slaves of the government.

midnight rambler
28th November 2012, 09:07 AM
It's legal when you consent to pay it. Don't file a return and see how long it takes them to notice.

Hatha

Yeah, perfectly legal when you sign that 1040 form.

iOWNme
28th November 2012, 09:11 AM
You are asking the wrong question.

-Was it 'legal' to exterminate Christians under the Bolshevik regime?
-Was it 'legal' to round up Japanese Americans into internment camps?
-Was it 'legal' to own black people in the 1850's?
-Was it 'legal' for NAZI's to practice Eugenics in 1920-30's Germany?
-Was it 'legal' for the Founding Fathers to resist the Crown?

The question you should be asking yourself is "Is it Right for the Government to FORCE me to pay for things i morally disagree with"?

Here's the catch: The ONLY person who can decide this is YOU.

The superstitous mythical belief in 'Authority' is a form of mind control that twists good peoples logic and turns it into power for the nastiest scumbags on planet earth. Even your post shows my point. You ONLY care if it is 'legal or illegal', you made NO mention of it being morally Right or morally Wrong.

palani
28th November 2012, 12:45 PM
Legal yes.

Lawful no.

Serpo
28th November 2012, 01:52 PM
Wasnt there 50 grand up for grabs to the person that could find the law that says you have to pay income tax..................its still up for grabs,no one has found it.

Glass
28th November 2012, 02:34 PM
Income tax is voluntary, compliance is not.

freespirit
28th November 2012, 02:35 PM
The question you should be asking yourself is "Is it Right for the Government to FORCE me to pay for things i morally disagree with"?

Here's the catch: The ONLY person who can decide this is YOU.

fair enough...i like this concept. now how do i convince the tax man to see it my way?

iOWNme
28th November 2012, 03:13 PM
fair enough...i like this concept. now how do i convince the tax man to see it my way?

I dont know and the truth is i dont need to know.

Just like in the 1860's i didnt need to know how the food was going to be picked in order to know that slavery was immoral. I didnt need to prove to everyone that in the future giant dinosaur bone guzzling robots will use big steel wheels to cut 20 rows of crops at one time. People would have laughed at me for that answer back then.

Government is immoral and illegitimate. It is irrational and self-contradictory. It is contrary to civilization and morality. I dont need to know exactly how all aspects of society will function without it in order to recognize that it is EVIL.

We can argue if a 'progressive income tax' is legal or not. But it is factually WRONG and IMMORAL. It is also the 2nd Plank of the Communist Manifesto.

palani
28th November 2012, 03:22 PM
You CHOOSE to be a subject of the commercial plane. Taxes come with that particular activity.

Agrippa
28th November 2012, 04:16 PM
Most people have no exciseable income for the feds to tax. Yet when they take a job they sign a W-4, which is a grant of permission to their “employer” to treat their income as if it were exciseable and withhold some of it, and they annually attach a W-2 (which is a report of exciseable income) to their 1040 and sign it: certifying that everything is true and correct. At that point, the IRS is within their rights to take a person at their word as to the nature of their income and tax it.

If you refuse to certify your non-exciseable income as exciseable, and rebut any third-party statements to the contrary, then the IRS will not be able to tax you. Which is not to say that they won't find a way to make your life miserable.

freespirit
28th November 2012, 04:29 PM
Most people have no exciseable income for the feds to tax. Yet when they take a job they sign a W-4, which is a grant of permission to their “employer” to treat their income as if it were exciseable and withhold some of it, and they annually attach a W-2 (which is a report of exciseable income) to their 1040 and sign it: certifying that everything is true and correct. At that point, the IRS is within their rights to take a person at their word as to the nature of their income and tax it.

If you refuse to certify your non-exciseable income as exciseable, and rebut any third-party statements to the contrary, then the IRS will not be able to tax you. Which is not to say that they won't find a way to make your life miserable.

...nice post, Agrippa...

you should do it more often!

7th trump
28th November 2012, 06:39 PM
You CHOOSE to be a subject of the commercial plane. Taxes come with that particular activity.

Yep....palani is right on the money with this statement.
Each state has statutes in the civil law jurisdiction stating that "US citizens", apart from the "People", operate in the commercial.

Social Security is the reason behind filing an income tax.
3121(b) "employment" is the excise activity. Statute 26usc 3111 says the activity of earning 3121(a) "wages" is in respect to 3121(b) "employment".
You can only fall within 3121(b) "employment" when you particiapte in Social Security.
The "People" cannot participate in Social Security until signing under the penalty of perjury of being a jurisdictional "US citizen" in order to participate and reap the benefits of Social Security.

General of Darkness
28th November 2012, 06:47 PM
It's NOT LEGAL. Except these dick stabbers have the means to enforce THEIR laws.

Glass
28th November 2012, 07:36 PM

This is true. They will simply resort to stealing your money. But that is when the fun begins.

Nomoss
29th November 2012, 03:01 AM
You are a FRANCHISEE!
So you have to pay your franchise tax.
So stop being franchise.

Bigjon
29th November 2012, 04:13 AM
You are a FRANCHISEE!
So you have to pay your franchise tax.
So stop being franchise.

How?

iOWNme
29th November 2012, 04:53 AM
Someone said they have more guns........Do they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs