PDA

View Full Version : A vote for Palestine is a vote for freedom... from me.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 12:31 PM
The Zionist state of Israel want to talk some more and that would give them time to......take more land, distroy more Palestinian homes, take out more trees, kill more Palestine, keep them more hungry...build more "settlements" and a lot more.

According to the Zionist they took over the homes of "absent" landlords when the Zionist made them leave their homes, when the Israelis took over the homes of the "absent landlords" they found warm food on the tables and food cooking on the stoves

A vote for Palestine means more of the coming freedom for Palestinians but also a slap on the face of the US government face and the Zionists and those who ass kissers of the world.

The US no longer have the power to rule the world and their weapons means nothing when other nations also have most of what the US have....... the last real war won by the US was WWII... get ready for other countries to fight the US in more ways than one because there will be a hell of a payback. The Zionist will be safe because they will attach themselves to China.......like the fish that attached itself to a shark.

Serpo
29th November 2012, 12:41 PM
Australia didnt vote for them, it abstained,saying it would be counterproductive to the Palestinian cause.So they end up saying on TV that by not voting they are helping the Palestinians ...hahahah what complete idiots.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 01:16 PM
Australia knows that they they could become part of China so that they must keep their "frienship" with the US.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 02:06 PM
PALESTINE IS THE WINERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Ponce <--------- eating candy in celebration.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 02:16 PM
France voted for........I can only guess that in retaliation the US will change (once again) the name of our French Fries, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Shami-Amourae
29th November 2012, 02:17 PM
I honestly want the Jews to have Israel. Just make sure they all move their, and leave us the fuck alone.

Do you seriously want Jews to start leaving Israel? How many more parasites can we handle in our own country?

chad
29th November 2012, 02:28 PM
i loathe the u.n. i don't need the u.n. to legitimize what's a country and what isn't.

General of Darkness
29th November 2012, 02:35 PM
i loathe the u.n. i don't need the u.n. to legitimize what's a country and what isn't.

Exactly. Countries exist by FORCE. To quote Ponce, "If you don't hold it, you don't own it". Same goes for countries.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 03:02 PM
48 years the UN gave the Zionist the state of Israel so that is only proper that they do something about the problem, one thing that could be done is to give the Palestinian people the same wepons that the Israelis have.

Libertytree
29th November 2012, 03:15 PM
This little "declaration" don't mean shit.

osoab
29th November 2012, 03:34 PM
The funniest part is Hamas was created by and is controlled by Izzy.

Serpo
29th November 2012, 04:58 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/29/world/meast/palestinian-united-nations/index.html?c=homepage-t (http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/29/world/meast/palestinian-united-nations/index.html?c=homepage-t)

Anything Israel dosnt like cant be too bad

Ponce
29th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Under differnt names Palestine was never a Jewish state and even the famous David city was nothing more than a village of 126 people.........all the evidence presented by the Zionist about Palestine always being a Jewist state has proven to be false.....as a matter of fact, most of the Palestinians there are more Jewish that the Zionist who are nothing more than Kazar invaders of northern Europe and remember that 33% of all Arabs are also Semites since being a Semite means that you are from a certain part of the Middle East and nothing to do with the Zionist.......even the so called "Holy Wall" was really part of a Roman fort and nothing more.........do a search of old maps and confirm this, if they are still out there.

Glass
29th November 2012, 05:04 PM
I think this is a bit of a circus no? Palastine doesn't need someone else's permission to declare herself as a nation. Shame they feel they need the UN to rubber stamp them some legitimacy. Surprised none the less.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 05:48 PM
Glass? I am with you on this, Arafat should had declared the Palestinian state before being killed.....however.... it would had been a shaky state but now the situation has changed where the Zionist no longer have the aproval of the world and
their backers, the US, no longer have the power that use to have.............I am now listening, in the background, to all mambers say why they voted for or against...the for are really raising hell and the not for they all talk the same way and with no real push.

old steel
29th November 2012, 11:57 PM