PDA

View Full Version : The Cashless Society is Almost Here – And With Some Very Sinister Implications.

Ponce
29th November 2012, 03:20 PM
Like I said before......someday we will have a debit-credit card where everything that you spend will come out of there and everything that you are paid will go there, a lot more at link.
====================================

’s arguable that we approaching the cusp of that US Dollar collapse, and perhaps a Euro implosion on the back end of it. Risks of hyper inflation are very real here, but if you control the money supply might already have a ready-made solution waiting in the wings, you will not be worrying about the rift, only waiting for the chaos to ensue so as to maximise your own booty from the crisis.

Many believed that the global currency would be the SDR unit, aka Special Drawing Rights, implemented in 2001 as a supplementary foreign exchange reserve asset maintained by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). SDRs were not considered a full-fledged currency, but rather a claim to currency held by IMF member countries for which they may be exchanged for dollars, euros, yen or other central bankers’ fiat notes.

With the SDR confined to the upper tier of the international money launderette, a new product is still needed to dovetail with designs of a global cashless society.

Two new parallel currencies are currently being used exclusively within the electronic, or cashless domain – Bitcoin and Ven. Among the many worries Ben Bernanke listed in his speech at the New York Economic Club last week was the emergence of Bitcoin. But don’t believe for a second that these digital parallel currencies are not being watched over and even steered by the money masters. Couple this latest trend with done deals by most of the world’s largest mobile networks this month to allow people to pay via a mobile ‘wallet’, and you now have the initial enabler for a new global electronic currency.

These new parallel cashless currencies could very quickly end up in pole position for supremacy when the old fiat notes fade away as a result of the next planned economic dollar and euro crisis.

Both Bitcoin and Ven appear on their surface to be independent parallel digital money systems, but the reality is much different. In April 2011, Ven announced the first commodity trade priced in Ven for gold production between Europe and South America. Both of these so-called ‘digital alternatives’ are being backed and promoted through some of the world’s biggest and most long-standing corporate dynasties, including Rothschild owned Reuters as an example, which should be of interest to any activist who believes that a digitally controlled global currency is a dangerous path to tread down.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/29/the-cashless-society-is-almost-here-and-with-some-very-sinister-implications/

palani
29th November 2012, 03:22 PM
Didn't the great depression involve a cashless society?

Shami-Amourae
29th November 2012, 03:24 PM
The Banksters hate Bitcoin. Do you know how much my reportable income has dropped since I started using Bitcoin?

gunDriller
29th November 2012, 05:04 PM
Didn't the great depression involve a cashless society?

good point. it was cashless for many - Gentiles.

of course, it gave the Joooooooooooooos a chance to purchase assets for pennies on the dollar.

FreeEnergy
29th November 2012, 06:13 PM
The Banksters hate Bitcoin. Do you know how much my reportable income has dropped since I started using Bitcoin?

Can you elaborate on this?

Shami-Amourae
29th November 2012, 06:42 PM
Can you elaborate on this?
I earn ALL of my money/income/sales in another virtual video game currency that's directly linked to Bitcoin. Legally my business is about selling virtual currency for dollars, since listing 100,000s of microtransactions in a video game's currency is considered crazy. It's only traceable until I sell it for dollars. But why sell into dollars when I can sell into Bitcoin, and no one is the wiser?

And sure, when you use Bitcoin to buy real things, you do get price gouged, but when you compare it to the Fed's price gouging (illegal taxation), it suddenly seems like a pretty good deal. People in the E.U. use this to get around the VAT taxes too when they try selling their virtual currency in an exchange for Euros. They normally would have to pay a 20% VAT tax just to sell their virtual currency on an exchange for Euros, and then pay an income tax for their host country on top of that.

Basically,this isn't breaking the law: It's a legal loophole.

I'm in a situation where legally a virtual video game currency isn't considered worth money, but rather "play money". I've been wiser to these things for a while (since they first came out,) and it's why I've been a defender of virtual/cryptocurrencies for a long time on this forum. It's in my interests.

Virtual currencies just open up tons of loopholes to the tech savvy. I understand they enslave the masses, but I'm NOT the masses. This is MY territory.

Spectrism
29th November 2012, 06:42 PM
Many of you folks really don't have a clue about what is coming. Cashless? Yes. The currency will require more than your blood to participate.

midnight rambler
29th November 2012, 06:47 PM
The currency will require more than your blood to participate.

Kindly elaborate.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
29th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Last time I checked, bitcoins were going for $12.50. That's up like $2.50 a bitcoin from the start of the month. Too bad I sold all mine off last year :-\

Spectrism
30th November 2012, 04:55 AM
Kindly elaborate.

Sorry MR. It is code language. Most here sent back their decoder rings.
http://www.mwotrc.com/rrpix/pfring.jpg

7th trump
30th November 2012, 06:30 AM
Kindly elaborate.

Taking the number 666 on your forehead is symbolism of "beleiving" and taking the number on your hand is symbolism of "doing the works".

But the mystery of WISDOM behind understanding the number 666, although being an actual number, is symbolism to three events that if you hadnt disposed of your decoder ring you'd know where to look to read these three events to positively identify the lawless one who comes into this world peacefully and prosperously.
Let me put it to you this way MR...the lawless one is so good at deceiving the world that Christ Himself shortened the time the lawless one is on earth for the sake of the Elect. For if it wasnt for the Elect there would be no flesh saved.

chad
30th November 2012, 06:33 AM
i imagine the people who take it first will get it on the hand. the people that hold out and do it later will get it on their forehead, as a mark of shame like cain had to endure.

sirgonzo420
30th November 2012, 06:54 AM
I earn ALL of my money/income/sales in another virtual video game currency that's directly linked to Bitcoin. Legally my business is about selling virtual currency for dollars, since listing 100,000s of microtransactions in a video game's currency is considered crazy. It's only traceable until I sell it for dollars. But why sell into dollars when I can sell into Bitcoin, and no one is the wiser?

And sure, when you use Bitcoin to buy real things, you do get price gouged, but when you compare it to the Fed's price gouging (illegal taxation), it suddenly seems like a pretty good deal. People in the E.U. use this to get around the VAT taxes too when they try selling their virtual currency in an exchange for Euros. They normally would have to pay a 20% VAT tax just to sell their virtual currency on an exchange for Euros, and then pay an income tax for their host country on top of that.

Basically,this isn't breaking the law: It's a legal loophole.

I'm in a situation where legally a virtual video game currency isn't considered worth money, but rather "play money". I've been wiser to these things for a while (since they first came out,) and it's why I've been a defender of virtual/cryptocurrencies for a long time on this forum. It's in my interests.

Virtual currencies just open up tons of loopholes to the tech savvy. I understand they enslave the masses, but I'm NOT the masses. This is MY territory.

For those who keep up with Bitcoin, the "block reward" halved a couple days ago, from 50 BTC to 25 BTC... which basically means that less Bitcoins are being created than before the halving. Also, only 21,000,000 bitcoins will ever exist.

One bitcoin goes for $12.58 as of right now. Not too long ago they were going for $0.001 each.

Spectrism
30th November 2012, 07:03 AM
Here is one possibility of the mark.... and one of his number (multitude).

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/islam/images/Baby%20Bombers%203.jpeg

Here is a happier one-

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/help_ma_boab/files/2011/10/A-Palestinian-prisoner-happy.jpg