PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm a cop, do as I tell you NOW or I will do my BEST to F*CK YOU UP!

midnight rambler
30th November 2012, 03:55 PM
Having a badge = license to COMPLETELY fuck people over like it was nothing -

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/nov/25/anthony-westbury-traffic-stop-needs-greater/

Uncle Salty
30th November 2012, 04:30 PM
One of these days...

freespirit
30th November 2012, 04:36 PM
this insanity has to stop.

i'd love to find a story where the cop tries some of his bullshit on the wrong innocent guy, and gets his hat kicked up his ass.

this lady should sue this cop for everything he's got.

Santa
30th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Look at the bright side. At least the police officer didn't tase the scary crippled woman. Or just pull up beside her, open the window of his cruiser and shoot her in the head.
I wish the cops would all go back to Israel where they belong.

midnight rambler
30th November 2012, 06:02 PM
Look at the bright side. At least the police officer didn't tase the scary crippled woman. Or just pull up beside her, open the window of his cruiser and shoot her in the head.

The problem is largely Z tribe members have been coming to the states from IsraHELL and training cops.

gunDriller
30th November 2012, 06:20 PM
i wonder if Santa Claus has a database of the Rogue Cops' home addresses so he can bring each them a lump of coal ?

that's not an 'aggressive traffic stop' - that's attempted murder.

midnight rambler
30th November 2012, 06:57 PM
that's not an 'aggressive traffic stop' - that's attempted murder.

Of course we all know what would happen if you or I did the exact same thing.

Next time I get 'pulled over', the very first thing I'm going to say to the cop before he utters a word:

What's the emergency officer?

freespirit
30th November 2012, 08:10 PM
i wonder if santa claus has a database of the rogue cops' home addresses so he can bring each them a lump of lead ?

fify...

Neuro
1st December 2012, 09:44 AM
So this is a good start?

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/260327.html

NYPD opens an Israel branch
Fri Sep 7, 2012 2:30PM

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20120907/javadi20120907142756250.jpg

Even if they do dramatically overstate their counterterrorism record, it's no secret that the bigger-than-the-FBI NYPD has extensive counterterrorism operations. These operations often include spying outside NYPD jurisdiction, both nationally and abroad.

According to Al-Monitor, an online newspaper reporting on the Middle East, the NYPD has now officially opened a branch in Israel's Sharon District Police headquarters in Kfar Saba, with former Israeli and veteran NYPD detective, Charlie Ben-Naim on the mission.

NYPD presence in foreign nations is nothing new. When planning to post more officers abroad, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said in 2010, "The NYPD has a great brand overseas. There's high expectations that come with these postings and we want to meet it, so that means a very careful selection process on our end."

Officers have been stationed in London, Lyons, Hamburg, Toronto, and Tel Aviv, New York Magazine reports.

Several FBI officials have raised concerns that NYPD operatives abroad consistently break the laws of foreign governments. Huffington Post

HIGHLIGHTS

According to the new report, former Israeli and veteran NYPD detective Charlie Ben-Naim was already working in Israel, but it was recently decided that he'd stop working out of the U.S. embassy and move into an office in the Sharon District police headquarters in Kfar Saba. nymag.com

The NYPD sign was even hung at the entrance to the district headquarters, and Ben-Naim’s office is situated on the first floor of the building. One of the walls bears the sign: “New York Police Department, the best police department in the world.” Al Monitor

Stateside the department has been under intense scrutiny for its surveillance efforts, which many civil liberties advocates say wrongfully target innocent Muslims, without creating any known leads. Huffington Post

A New Jersey-based Muslim group sued the department in June over its surveillance of Muslims and Muslim student organizations. Business Insider

And just last month, nine were shot by police officers near the Empire State Building when law enforcement opened fire on a man who had killed his former coworker just minutes earlier. Business Insider