PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought regarding ObongoCare. Cut up your company into smaller companies

General of Darkness
30th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Everyone is saying that if you have under 50 employees you don't have to address it.

So lets say your company employs 200 people.

Well what if you took your company and cut it up into 4 different companies that you subcontract back to yourself?

My guess is that there will be ways around it until these vampires catch on.

mamboni
30th November 2012, 09:46 PM
Everyone is saying that if you have under 50 employees you don't have to address it.

Well what if you took your company and cut it up into 4 different companies that you subcontract back to yourself?

This is exactly what is going to happen. No business will grow beyond 50 employees. They will sell off divisions, convert employees to subcontractors and part timers and there's not a damn thing the feds can do about it.

vacuum
30th November 2012, 10:16 PM
This might not be so bad. It will give small businesses an edge it seems.

mamboni
30th November 2012, 10:27 PM

Yeah, oh the irony if this commie law actually gave small businesses a competitive advantage and cause a renaissance of small business growth; it would no doubt piss off the Marxist illegal alien-in-chief. Too bad small businesses can't survive in a dead economy with broke penniless customers.

ShortJohnSilver
1st December 2012, 12:16 AM
You have to have diversity of ownership. So have your wife own 1 business and you own the other, that gets you to 100 employees.

palani
1st December 2012, 03:00 AM
No company need have any employees. For the same reason no federation of independent countries need have any citizens.

General of Darkness
1st December 2012, 05:27 AM
Here's another thought.

Have all of your employees start their own LLC, which has great tax advantages for them and then fire all of them and then contract them back to your company, as a contractor or a consultant, that way you almost get down to ZERO employees.

And now with all these contractors/consultants being their own individual LLC's, they can now write-off their fuel to work, their car payments and on and on and on. This would so fuck the Marxists, I like it.

iOWNme
1st December 2012, 06:25 AM
So instead of standing up for what is right, business' should all bend their entire worlds to be 'compatible' with pure EVIL?

For FUCKS sake. Ideas like this is exactly why we are finished. Instead of actually telling our criminal attackers NO and resisting them we find a way to play Twister and contort our lives into the Communist mold laid out before us.

Spectrism
1st December 2012, 02:00 PM
My guess is that there will be ways around it until these vampires catch on.[/QUOTE

This is exactly what my company just did! They reorganized last week- effective 1 Jan, to grow "business units" and to position the company better for tax liabilities.

[QUOTE=Sui Juris;592898]So instead of standing up for what is right, business' should all bend their entire worlds to be 'compatible' with pure EVIL?

For FUCKS sake. Ideas like this is exactly why we are finished. Instead of actually telling our criminal attackers NO and resisting them we find a way to play Twister and contort our lives into the Communist mold laid out before us.

What do you want the companies to do? They will adapt to minimize costs. They are allowed to profit if they can and in turn they pay Guido the protection money.

Down1
1st December 2012, 02:15 PM
Accountants and lawyers will certainly be happy.

ShortJohnSilver
1st December 2012, 03:45 PM
The IRS is hip to this, research "IRS 20 questions contractor" and if you fail their 20 questions you are an employer instead of hiring the LLC.

iOWNme
3rd December 2012, 02:51 PM

This is exactly what my company just did! They reorganized last week- effective 1 Jan, to grow "business units" and to position the company better for tax liabilities.

What do you want the companies to do? They will adapt to minimize costs. They are allowed to profit if they can and in turn they pay Guido the protection money.

Resist criminals at all cost. Because that is what is at stake. How long do you and your company plan on 'adapting' to thugs and criminals running your life? LOL. Companies think they can just find a way around it, well guess what: Those 'loopholes' are going to be gone in a couple years once everything is finalized and it will be one big giant concentration camp. You summed up exactly what i posted earlier: "We find a way to play Twister and contort our lives into the Communist mold laid out before us."

I used the word contort and you used the word adapt. Well guess what: SLAVES adapt to being slaves.

How to resist? I dont know.

And the truth is i dont need to know.

Just like in 1860 i didnt need to know how the cotton was going to get picked in order to know that slavery is immoral and wrong. Just like Government mandated insurance.

Spectrism
3rd December 2012, 03:16 PM
Resist criminals at all cost. Because that is what is at stake. How long do you and your company plan on 'adapting' to thugs and criminals running your life? LOL. Companies think they can just find a way around it, well guess what: Those 'loopholes' are going to be gone in a couple years once everything is finalized and it will be one big giant concentration camp. You summed up exactly what i posted earlier: "We find a way to play Twister and contort our lives into the Communist mold laid out before us."

I used the word contort and you used the word adapt. Well guess what: SLAVES adapt to being slaves.

How to resist? I dont know.

And the truth is i dont need to know.

Just like in 1860 i didnt need to know how the cotton was going to get picked in order to know that slavery is immoral and wrong. Just like Government mandated insurance.

I don't run the company I work for. I am an employee. I work and will do so as long as I can. When I run into a moral conflict that cannot be resolved, I move on.

Companies exist to make a profit. They set a mission of providing a certain product and /or service. Hopefully they set moral standards that guide them in doing the right things. It is a very difficult step to challenge the authority. Companines don't do that. People do.