PDA

View Full Version : In case there is any doubt about the true color of a "Watermelon".

Down1
1st December 2012, 02:12 PM
First the braindead Belgian's sing this little "climate change" ditty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGgBtHoIO4g

Next up the song the above was based on.
It's a popular commie hymn of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz6dc3iB_uk

joboo
1st December 2012, 04:10 PM
A few more minutes of that, and I was about to load up some 7.62x39, extend the bayonet on my SKS, and salute the computer.

Golden
1st December 2012, 04:28 PM
I lasted 20 secs on the first vid and clicked off in disgust.

Terry853
1st December 2012, 09:51 PM
I lasted about 5 sec..

Uncle Salty
2nd December 2012, 12:04 AM
They need to wake up and wise up to the fucking tyranny that is just around the corner.

What a bunch of misguided fucktards.

What I hate most about the global warming....err....global change agenda, is that it has basically hijacked the biggest concerns I have which are the polluting of this planet with toxins, gmo's, chemtrails, and psychopathic bankers.

Hypertiger
2nd December 2012, 02:03 AM
The war of democracy must be won by the gradual absolute capitalists or liberals to aquire more power to control the violent absolute capitalists.

The longer the system operates the weaker it becomes...rules like debt limits...have to be removed in order to postpone arrival at the logical conclusion of the take more than you give equation for as long as possible.

Until of course maximum potential is reached.

Then the end of the positive phase will turn into the start of the negative phase.

A massive amount of the population is going to transform from fundable assets into unfundable liabilities and be liquidated by the collapse of the global absolute capitalist enterprise reguardless of what all believe at this point.

messianicdruid
3rd December 2012, 06:57 AM
Then the end of the positive phase will turn into the start of the negative phase.

I had certainly thought this had already occured.