PDA

View Full Version : Sports writer blames 2nd Amendment for Jovan Belcher murder/suicide

midnight rambler
2nd December 2012, 01:11 PM
Just another fucking collectivist bliss ninny -

We’d prefer to avoid seriously reflecting upon the absurdity of the prevailing notion that the second amendment somehow enhances our liberty rather than threatens it.

How many young people have to die senselessly? How many lives have to be ruined before we realize the right to bear arms doesn’t protect us from a government equipped with stealth bombers, predator drones, tanks and nuclear weapons?
Our current gun culture simply ensures that more and more domestic disputes will end in the ultimate tragedy, and that more convenience-store confrontations over loud music coming from a car will leave more teenage boys bloodied and dead.
In the coming days, Belcher’s actions will be analyzed through the lens of concussions and head injuries. Who knows? Maybe brain damage triggered his violent overreaction to a fight with his girlfriend. What I believe is, if he didn’t possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today.

That is the message I wish Chiefs players, professional athletes and all of us would focus on Sunday and moving forward. Handguns do not enhance our safety. They exacerbate our flaws, tempt us to escalate arguments, and bait us into embracing confrontation rather than avoiding it.

Apparently this POS is unfamiliar with the concept of being accountable and responsible for one's own actions. (guess what color he is)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jovan-belcher-kansas-city-chiefs-murder-suicide-tragedy-girlfriend-self-leave-orphan-daughter-why-still-playing-sunday-120112

Twisted Titan
2nd December 2012, 01:21 PM
Wanna see him straighten up?

Tell him to condem Israel for its crazy gun culture.

See what they say on the matter.

gunDriller
2nd December 2012, 01:43 PM
Wanna see him straighten up?

Tell him to condem Israel for its crazy gun culture.

See what they say on the matter.

they say gun rights don't apply to the people they stole & are stealing the land from.

give every Palestinian in Palestine a .50 caliber rifle.

we'd have Mid-East Peace real quick.

of course, El Al might have to alter their flight patterns a bit.

madfranks
2nd December 2012, 01:56 PM
Apparently this POS is unfamiliar with the concept of being accountable and responsible for one's own actions. (guess what color he is)

Quoted for truth.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
2nd December 2012, 02:16 PM
The comments of that article leave nothing more for me to say.

Cebu_4_2
2nd December 2012, 03:58 PM
Black sheep

midnight rambler
3rd December 2012, 09:44 AM
And now that moron Bob Costas gets on the air with an anti-gun rant.

jimswift
3rd December 2012, 10:14 AM
And now that moron Bob Costas gets on the air with an anti-gun rant.

In prime sheep herding time no less. Sunday Night Football.

It was just relentless all day yesterday.

Uncle Salty
3rd December 2012, 10:19 AM
Like guns laws really stopped OJ Simpson from killing his girlfriend.

AndreaGail
3rd December 2012, 05:34 PM
good riddance to the POS

audio at link

SCHNITT SHOW CALLER CLAIMS JOVAN BELCHER WAS BRUTAL BULLY

TAMPA, Fla. (SchnittShow.com) Monday, a caller on the nationally syndicated “Schnitt Show” claimed his family was terrorized by Jovan Belcher, the Kansas City Chiefs star who killed his girlfriend before taking his own life Saturday.

The caller, who raised his family on Long Island, says his son attended school with Jovan, who regularly bullied and beat up his son.

“We went to the police, we went to the Department of Education. We couldn’t do nothing about this kid. Around adults, he always acted like he was such a sweet little guy.”

The caller eventually had to relocate his family to Florida, just to get away from Belcher.

About Belcher, the caller said, “ He destroyed my family. He should have been dead 10 years ago.”

Finally, the caller said, “I’d like to know where he’s buried, so I can go and pee on it.”

Read more: http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124415&article=10613083#ixzz2E2iKAhF3
http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=124415&article=10613083

osoab
3rd December 2012, 05:36 PM
At least they played the game. :rolleyes: