PDA

View Full Version : Iron Poisoning & Copper Deficiency

Serpo
3rd December 2012, 03:37 PM
Radical looking information here.

...I do know my step father who healed many people during his life fell victim in the end to an excess of iron in his blood/body.He mentioned the excess was added to breakfast cereals.

the AB blood types relate to the elite I believe.......everyone else gets poisoned according to this article

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm

joboo
3rd December 2012, 05:31 PM
Ever see that vid where buddy takes a breakfast cereal grinds it up into a powder, then runs a magnet through it?

Quite a bit of iron filings stuck to the magnet.

Whether that is ultimately bad I dunno, as iron is iron, but it makes you wonder.

I completely avoid breakfast cereals. The concept of it being a food source is lost on me now, but it was a long road. I used to sometimes sit down with a random box of sugary nastiness, a bag of milk, and go to town.

edit: found this...holy bran flakes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V265pGgsBnM

Glass
3rd December 2012, 06:54 PM
Blood type AB is normal, healthy: Only the death rate of blood type AB is normal with a healthy average lifespan of 120 years, 45 years longer than the poisoned population. They have concealed this by moving multiple times during their lifespan, changing name and date of birth when they move, changing place of birth, adoptions, spelling variations & order of names and falsifying documents. Because they age very slowly, they hide or blur their identity and whereabouts in the beginning decades of their lifespan.

I thought this was interesting. I was pondering this just 2 days ago and I've thought a couple times in the past say 2 months, I'd like to ask this question. Does anyone know any one who they think doesn't seem to age? I know of someone who I think doesn't seem to be aging. Of course you see people regularly and they don't seem to age or it's slow increments and isn't so obvious. Anyway I had the same sort of thoughts. They must just shift about a bit as the people they know fall off the perch and they don't seem to change.

I also think that global population numbers are vastly exagerated. They lie about everything else. I'm not trusting population numbers from those guys.

As for the rest of it. I read with a raised eyebrow.