PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason Why Jews Can't Accept The New Testament

LuckyStrike
3rd December 2012, 04:39 PM
There are other explanations, by retards or people with insidious motives, this is the Truth so take it or leave it.

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?38719-The-Identity-Challenge

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?26637-50-Bible-Reasons-Why-The-Jews-Are-Not-Israel

If you do not fully understand those two posts, you will never understand the jew and why they do what they do and if you don't understand the jew you will not understand the world around you and how things work. When you whittle it down you have the forces of evil and the forces of good, you can choose to ignore it (for now) or pervert Christianity to suit your ideology but you do both to your detriment.

So I'm here to tell you if you don't know those two things I posted you don't know jackshit about Christianity so quite acting like you do.

Horn
3rd December 2012, 07:06 PM
There are still no jews here that accept the New Testament?

As far as perverting Christianity there's nothing that we could do that the clergy hasn't already done better.

LuckyStrike
3rd December 2012, 09:22 PM
As far as perverting Christianity there's nothing that we could do that the clergy hasn't already done better.

Are you so ignorant as to think this wasn't at the behest of the jew? Read the protocols, quit being ignorant or GTFO of my thread.

Horn
3rd December 2012, 10:13 PM
You must have unfathomable worlds of forgiveness within the depths of your heart to continue the practice,

I'll excuse myself now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRJ-Yyg9pWc

JDRock
4th December 2012, 06:48 AM
indeed.....there are two ways of discussing this issue.
1. intelligent banter over the facts as they are known WITHOUT the obvious emotional investment as seen on the other thread.
or
2. propaganda...yes propaganda where close minded souls with an axe to grind against God (while denying it) propagandize their own opinion, citing unreliable sources...
yes lucky, it IS in the protocols...the villianized new testament warns Christians against "jewish fables". and the secular protocols warn us of the same...im hoping for honest discussion here as the other thread is just more jews bashing Christ as they have for 2,000 years now.

LuckyStrike
4th December 2012, 03:52 PM
Looks like some of the mental midgets want to stay in their holes. The silence from them is nearly deafening.

JDRock
5th December 2012, 06:11 AM
.......bump

madfranks
5th December 2012, 07:29 AM
I want to chime in as one who is interested in this worldview. A lot of it makes sense, but some things I still struggle to understand. Without getting into the specifics of it I did want to say thanks to LuckyStrike for sharing these things.

freespirit
5th December 2012, 07:39 AM
I want to chime in as one who is interested in this worldview. A lot of it makes sense, but some things I still struggle to understand. Without getting into the specifics of it I did want to say thanks to LuckyStrike for sharing these things.

...+1

thanks, LS!

LuckyStrike
5th December 2012, 03:40 PM

Feel free, I'll try to answer any questions, but I'm not an expert. If you want to contact me via PM or email feel free to do that too. Or if you want to discuss them in their original threads in the Religion section, it's up to you.

undgrd
5th December 2012, 06:02 PM
I have a question. Why do some members become so upset when you ask them how they KNOW they're correct following the bible?

I really am here to learn but, how can one be expected to take someone seriously who can't PROVE what they're saying and treats people who ask for proof like they're lunatics for questioning? It's like cult level disdain for questions about the book.

Why do people get so upset when it's asked if its POSSIBLE the bible scripture has been modified over time?

Many of these same people do not believe a bunch of Muslims did 911. Why is it ok to question who did 911 but not the motives of the people reading a book?

LuckyStrike
5th December 2012, 06:15 PM
I have a question. Why do some members become so upset when you ask them how they KNOW they're correct following the bible?

I really am here to learn but, how can one be expected to take someone seriously who can't PROVE what they're saying and treats people who ask for proof like they're lunatics for questioning? It's like cult level disdain for questions about the book.

Why do people get so upset when it's asked if its POSSIBLE the bible scripture has been modified over time?

Many of these same people do not believe a bunch of Muslims did 911. Why is it ok to question who did 911 but not the motives of the people reading a book?

You're damn right the Scriptures have been tampered with throughout the years, I'll be the first to say that. Why is our God's name not in the Bible? Jews took it out, it was there in 1611, but then it disappeared, apparently they don't want the goyim calling on his name as we are commanded. Not to mention ripping out the Apocrypha.

I do not have a full on translation that I consider perfect, some are better than others surely I like KJV 1611, Ferrar Fenton and a few others but they all have their faults no doubt.

The Bible is much more than a book, there are things which can only be understood through prayer you can't just read it and understand it. You have to study it and contemplate it.

How do I know the Bible is real and accurate and the Truth? Because it explains 100% of what I see around me today, it names the players in the game, the meaning of life and what we are put on this planet to do, no other holy book can do that.

undgrd
5th December 2012, 06:27 PM
I'll admit I did not read everything you wrong in the original 2 links you posted. Based on what i think I understood, I have some questions.

So, the Jews claiming to be Jews today are not the Jews from the bible? I've read the Palestinians of today are probably the Jews of the bible. Is this correct?

So if the folks claiming to be Jew today are not the Jews of the bible, who are they? I've also read them to be Cainites. Is this correct?

LuckyStrike
5th December 2012, 06:54 PM
I'll admit I did not read everything you wrong in the original 2 links you posted. Based on what i think I understood, I have some questions.

So, the Jews claiming to be Jews today are not the Jews from the bible? I've read the Palestinians of today are probably the Jews of the bible. Is this correct?

So if the folks claiming to be Jew today are not the Jews of the bible, who are they? I've also read them to be Cainites. Is this correct?

If you are looking for the short version....

People known as jews today are indeed edomite canaanites. The word "jew" has only been around for a few hundred years, generally in the greek scriptures the term is "judean" which was a geographic region where the tribe of Judah lived, although King Herod (an edomite) assimilated other edomites in to judea during his reign. Many of the times the "jew" is used in Scripture now it causes confusion (babylon means confusion, the enemy loves this) because people don't understand why there seem to be "good jews" and "bad jews" in the New Testament. The problem is describing a people based on a geographic region, for example if in 1900 I told you that an Ambassador from the US is going to come to your country, you would think a straight White male will be coming. If I made the same statement today, it could easily be a transgender black/jew.

13 And we also thank God constantly[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Thessalonians%202&version=ESV#fen-ESV-29567d)] for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Thessalonians%202&version=ESV#fen-ESV-29567e)] but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers. 14 For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews,[f (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Thessalonians%202&version=ESV#fen-ESV-29568f)] 15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind 16 by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them at last!

This is a great verse, and also brings up another very often misunderstood word "gentile" we are told that gentile means non jew, as in you and me. In reality the word comes from the greek "ethnos" which means race tribe or nation. Jesus clearly said "I come ONLY for the lost sheep of the house of Israel" and James 1:1 is "to the 12 tribes scattered abroad, greetings" clearly scriptures are only for one group, which is why so many people hate them.

To further prove my point when the disciples asked Jesus why he spoke in parables he answered

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

Clearly there are people that the Scriptures aren't intended for, they can hear it 10000 times and will never understand, because it isn't for them, these people hate this and choose a life of attacking those who it is given.

I don't blame people for having serious questions about Christianity, the teachings have been so perverted that 95% of what is taught in church now is so contrary to what the Scripture actually says.

I hope this somewhat answers your questions, if not let me know.