PDA

View Full Version : Over 20 Million Houses Sitting Vacant in the US

EE_
3rd December 2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpaaGr6YBs&feature=player_embedded#!

Horn
3rd December 2012, 06:56 PM
20% of homes on Florida in foreclosure?

That's a HUGE BITCH!

10 Bears
3rd December 2012, 07:14 PM
20% of homes on Florida in foreclosure?

That's a HUGE BITCH!

Not if looking for new wigwam.
Every game has a winner and a loser.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
4th December 2012, 08:18 AM
Since 2009 the banks have been trying to manufacture a false bottom in the market and get people to jump back in. It's not working. The market is stagnant and the banks are still using mark to model. The market can never recover under these circumstances. We cannot manipulate our way back to health. The banks must shed these bad loans off their books and the only way that is getting done is through the FED purchasing these poisonous assets to the detriment of the American people.

woodman
4th December 2012, 10:30 AM
Since 2009 the banks have been trying to manufacture a false bottom in the market and get people to jump back in. It's not working. The market is stagnant and the banks are still using mark to model. The market can never recover under these circumstances. We cannot manipulate our way back to health. The banks must shed these bad loans off their books and the only way that is getting done is through the FED purchasing these poisonous assets to the detriment of the American people.

They are buying real assets with fake money. This was the plan all along. Homes are hard assets like no other. Even though we must pay property tax or be evicted from the home we supposedly own, we still have somewhere to sink our heels in and make a life and do improvements as we see fit. Now that the banksters own so much of the real estate that was formerly ours, they will be in a far better position to dictate terms to us as if we were mere serfs or sharecroppers.

My sister-in-law has been making alot of money for many years now by running a property management business. She sends at least 3 crews out daily to various cities in Michigan, changing locks, throwing out and stealing belongings, mowing lawns, winterizing and whatever else the banks deem necessary. How can they maintain these homes for long periods is beyond me. Hey, they must be growing money on trees!

Horn
4th December 2012, 10:33 AM
Its all due to the U.S. being the global market driver,

who is even close to being prepared to take up that slack.

The global banks just keep continuing the loop until someone (BRIC) is.

Serpo
4th December 2012, 11:07 AM
They are buying real assets with fake money. T!

Thats it right there and was always the plan

woodman
4th December 2012, 02:14 PM
Thats it right there and was always the plan

What's amazing is how arrogant they are. I guess after we all just bent over and gave them the bailout for their criminal misdeeds, they figure we'll lie down for anything. Maybe we will. I am guilty of being seduced by a cold beer or two instead of hitting the streets after a tough day of work.

Serpo
4th December 2012, 02:24 PM
Yes give them bailouts and they take everyone's houses as well........haha.....does sound arrogant but also a tad evil.

mick silver
4th December 2012, 05:45 PM
dam guys tonight on the world new they told us all that the housing markets will be at a all time high by this time next year . lol . hell i am still seeing homes an farm at sale on the cheap

Twisted Titan
5th December 2012, 06:02 AM
What's amazing is how arrogant they are. I guess after we all just bent over and gave them the bailout for their criminal misdeeds, they figure we'll lie down for anything. Maybe we will. I am guilty of being seduced by a cold beer or two instead of hitting the streets after a tough day of work.

What is even funnier is that they expect you to own up on bad bet.

If i had a mercury dime for every person who ask me why dont i claim bankruptcy. I could hire Bunker Hunt as my chaufer.

I could care less about the digital matrix....i do the best i can until otherwise shows up.