5th December 2012, 06:59 AM
Excellent read.

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/Mythof.pdf

General of Darkness
5th December 2012, 03:53 PM
BUMP you sons a bitches. :)

Ponce
5th December 2012, 04:01 PM
You know General?, you should give a hint about the article and you would get a better responce by doing so......I for one almost nere open what you put in unless the tittle tells me something.........verey seldom do I post anything unless it is so................your truly.......the son of a bitch.

General of Darkness
5th December 2012, 04:05 PM
You know General?, you should give a hint about the article and you would get a better responce by doing so......I for one almost nere open what you put in unless the tittle tells me something.........verey seldom do I post anything unless it is so................your truly.......the son of a bitch.

The title says THE MYTH OF THE EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS. What more of a hint do you want?

Uncle Salty
5th December 2012, 05:43 PM
Excellent read.

Excellent indeed. It is too bad this topic is verboten. It is also too bad that anytime one brings it up in polite company, one is labeled a racist anti-semite. Truth never fears investigation.

gunDriller
5th December 2012, 06:05 PM
The title says THE MYTH OF THE EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS. What more of a hint do you want?

i think this method works pretty good. one person finds a good article & posts it. another comes along and reads it, posts an excerpt.

sort of according to who has how much time for what - a lot like a normal conversation.

speaking of extermination ~ are Jews a form of Termite ? Though resistant to Potassium Fatty Acids, which i think works on normal termites.

instead of eating the wood structure of a building, they weaken the structure of a society.

got to watch out for a (Jew) Termite with Thermite.