PDA

View Full Version : The first to fall asleep?

EE_
5th December 2012, 01:46 PM
Two men suspected of killing friend and resorting to cannibalism after getting lost for three months on fishing trip to Siberia
By Will Stewart
PUBLISHED: 22:55 EST, 4 December 2012 | UPDATED: 03:38 EST, 5 December 2012

Two fishermen lost in Siberia are suspected of killing and eating their friend in order to survive, it was claimed last night.

A fourth man is also missing, leading to fears that he, too, was murdered and cannibalised.

Alexander Abdullaev, 37, and Alexei Gradulenko, 35, were plucked to safety by a rescue helicopter having survived temperatures lower than minus 30C three months after embarking on their fishing trip.

Alexei Gradulenko, 35, was plucked to safety by a rescue helicopter having survived temperatures lower than minus 30C

But police also found the remains of one of their friends, his body so hacked to pieces that he has not been identified.

A wooden stake was found nearby close to a bloodstained jacket, reported the Siberian Times.

'We suspect, the two survivors could have killed and eaten their friend just because of hunger,' said a source.

'But both deny they have anything to do with his death. Looking at the body parts found at the spot, we clearly saw cuts. It means the body was hacked to pieces.

'Now the body parts - some human meat and part of the skull - are taken to the morgue.'
Police in Neryungri, in the remote Sakha Republic of northern Russia, say a murder probe has been launched. 'Investigators twice visited the site and removed human body parts, suggesting violent death,' it was claimed.

Police in Neryungri, in the remote Sakha Republic of northern Russia, say a murder probe has been launched

The two survivors strongly deny they killed their friends, named as Viktor Komarov, 47, or Andrei Kurochkin, 44, reported the Siberian Times.

Instead, they claimed to have left them at a deserted gold digger's house while they tried to seek help.

As yet there have been no charges or arrests, say police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2243169/Two-fishermen-suspected-resorting-cannibalism-getting-lost-trip-Siberia.html#ixzz2EDT3qGg8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ImaCannin
5th December 2012, 02:37 PM
http://www.badgeronline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/soylent-green-290x290.jpg

goldleaf
5th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Musta been a bad fishin' hole!

Ponce
5th December 2012, 04:09 PM
Those are real "survivalists"........my hat off to them.

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2012, 07:12 PM
Antonio?

joboo
5th December 2012, 07:18 PM
It's the same premise in any scenario. People deny, and won't talk about it.

I'd be like fuck yeah I did, buddy froze to death, and died, and I wasn't about to join him.

osoab
5th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Antonio?

Antonio would have been one of the living ones.

joboo
5th December 2012, 07:28 PM
Antonio?

Keep the torch going?

I thought you were hetero? haha

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Antonio would have been one of the living ones.

Absolutely, I know a lot hated him and baited him to banville but the dude never did anything against me. When his phone and email were cut off I knew something was up.

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2012, 07:34 PM
i thought you were hetero? Haha

wtf?

joboo
5th December 2012, 07:37 PM
wtf?

Antonio was very much gay, and you appear to be keeping his memory alive.

?

Dogman
5th December 2012, 07:44 PM
Gay smay, He was/is? A very entertaining person, that was entertaining in many ways. But also could make you heave your guts sometimes.

I in my own way hopes he is still walking this earth, but from his posts and what he has said someone may have taken him out or he overdosed and did him self in.

mamboni
5th December 2012, 07:47 PM
Antonio couldn't have eaten that Russian: he only ate kosher meat.

Do you think they cooked the meat before consuming it?

zap
5th December 2012, 07:48 PM
Only the strong will survive ! You got's' to do what you got's to do.

mamboni
5th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Only the strong will survive ! You got's' to do what you got's to do.

I wonder what part you would eat first. Rumor has it you love hotdogs.;D

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2012, 07:53 PM

?

Nothing led me to believe he was gay in any way shape or form. You must know him more than I do/did?

zap
5th December 2012, 08:20 PM
I wonder what part you would eat first. Rumor has it you love hotdogs.;D

Well that is just rude Mr. Mamboni, depends on how hungry and outta my mind I was ...... prolly take a piece on the buttocks MR. Mamboni.

(Oh by the way I don't eat hotdogs)

If it was life or death I would eat the fattest part.

Dogman
5th December 2012, 08:33 PM
Got's to remember that doc's self med them self and their connection to real life and reality is a tenuous thing at any time

Our doc is straying away from his true love (OHL) and maybe his supercharged feelings are distorting his views of the lady members on this forum.(?)

In some ways it brings to mind monkies and footballs!

zap
5th December 2012, 08:42 PM
I don care I am going to bed thanks you all my GSUS friend s Life Is hard and you guys help me make it through

FUCK OFF and GOD BLESS , Dont know what I would do without you!

nite nite my friends :) xoxoxoxo

joboo
5th December 2012, 08:46 PM
Gay smay, He was/is? A very entertaining person, that was entertaining in many ways. But also could make you heave your guts sometimes.

I in my own way hopes he is still walking this earth, but from his posts and what he has said someone may have taken him out or he overdosed and did him self in.

That's why I posed the hetero question.

Dear diary there was this gay drug user on the on the internet, and I can't stop thinking about him.

;)

To the OP. If the guy had already died, go for it. I would give my permission in advance for anyone to eat me when I'm dead if it means their survival. Just save some for the burial. ;)

joboo
5th December 2012, 08:51 PM
Nothing led me to believe he was gay in any way shape or form. You must know him more than I do/did?

Something about his admitting he had a boyfriend tipped me off.

Cebu_4_2
5th December 2012, 10:30 PM
Something about his admitting he had a boyfriend tipped me off.

Quote it. We talked many hours and no such thing ever crossed my thoughts about it. I am very anti gay, anti zionist, anti jew and other stuff.

joboo
5th December 2012, 11:48 PM
Quote it. We talked many hours and no such thing ever crossed my thoughts about it. I am very anti gay, anti zionist, anti jew and other stuff.

The skin popper dude right? Same guy?

If so, he was about as straight as pink poodle.

Cebu_4_2
6th December 2012, 12:01 AM
got your number joo, nice fucking with missing/ dead people.

joboo
6th December 2012, 12:08 AM
got your number joo, nice fucking with missing/ dead people.

I'm not sure what you think have, but anyway. Who is dead?

I'm not about to go on a search fest.

Does someone taking drugs in that method strike you as a particularly manly individual? At face value, anything seem out of place?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
6th December 2012, 10:33 PM
The article doesn't mention it but I guess it goes without saying they didn't catch any fish.

woodman
7th December 2012, 04:18 AM

?

I never got the impression he was gay. He hung around with gays though, because I remember him talking on the subject. He also hung with some pretty ladies and as we know, pretty ladies in the city are more often than not, freinds with gays. I think they feel at ease around them because they aren't after them sexually. Antonio was a great poster although he went out of his way to alienate people with his views and his hatreds. Alot like many of us here, but more so. I do miss his postings. I don't miss his idiotic adolation of Stalin.

As for the unfortunate fishermen, I would not want to be in such a situation. I suppose if I had to eat dead human flesh to survive, I would....if I could. I'd not kill another for the purpose of consuming them. I'd rather die.

joboo
7th December 2012, 09:43 AM
I never got the impression he was gay. He hung around with gays though, because I remember him talking on the subject. He also hung with some pretty ladies and as we know, pretty ladies in the city are more often than not, freinds with gays. I think they feel at ease around them because they aren't after them sexually. Antonio was a great poster although he went out of his way to alienate people with his views and his hatreds. Alot like many of us here, but more so. I do miss his postings. I don't miss his idiotic adolation of Stalin.

As for the unfortunate fishermen, I would not want to be in such a situation. I suppose if I had to eat dead human flesh to survive, I would....if I could. I'd not kill another for the purpose of consuming them. I'd rather die.

In a nutshell. You got conned.

I had buddy pegged within hours.

Then again I've hit up after hours gay bars with friends, as I'm not homophobic, and they are open, and still serving. I'm definitely straight. So I've first hand experience. A lot of guys you don't think are gay are. They look straight as well. You just can't tell anymore unless you have a good eye so to speak.

Basically if you get into a row with another dude on the internet, and it compels you to re-live it several months later....uhm.

Then again, anyone that tells you that they hang out with gay people all the time, and are not bi or gay are kinda kidding themselves. They will argue it though. You become what you hang out with whether one likes to realize it or not. If not gay in body, gay in mind repressing the urge.

mamboni
7th December 2012, 10:06 AM
In a nutshell. You got conned.

I had buddy pegged within hours.

A rather curious choice of words for a "straight" guy, at the risk of being BOOKish.;D

joboo
7th December 2012, 10:30 AM
A rather curious choice of words for a "straight" guy, at the risk of being BOOKish.;D

Touche.

Horn
7th December 2012, 10:54 AM
(Oh by the way I don't eat hotdogs)

Strickly a taco muncher?

sirgonzo420
7th December 2012, 10:55 AM

Antonio was, like most career heroin users, generally asexual.

Junk is their sex.