PDA

View Full Version : 73% of New Jobs Created in Last 5 Months Are in Government

Serpo
7th December 2012, 01:57 PM
With the official bogus unemployment number now at 7.7%, CNSNews has discovered that a full 73% of the new jobs created over the past 5 months are government jobs. This means that rather than benefiting the economy, nearly all the jobs supposedly created over the 2nd half of 2012 are in fact draining the REAL productive economy further.
QE to Infinity…AND BEYOND!!!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/

(CNSNews.com) - Seventy-three percent of the new civilian jobs created in the United States over the last five months are in government, according to official data published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

In June, a total of 142,415,000 people were employed in the U.S, according to the BLS, including 19,938,000 who were employed by federal, state and local governments.

By November, according to data BLS released today, the total number of people employed had climbed to 143,262,000, an overall increase of 847,000 in the six months since June.

In the same five-month period since June, the number of people employed by government increased by 621,000 to 20,559,000. These 621,000 new government jobs created in the last five months equal 73.3 percent of the 847,000 new jobs created overall.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/73-new-jobs-created-last-5-months-are-government

palani
7th December 2012, 02:00 PM
See now that is a misconception. If as a result of having a job you have to send in a 1040 form then you are actually working for the government. I suspect that 100% of all jobs in the U.S. qualify as government jobs. There is no such thing as a private sector.

Santa
7th December 2012, 02:15 PM
See now that is a misconception. If as a result of having a job you have to send in a 1040 form then you are actually working for the government. I suspect that 100% of all jobs in the U.S. qualify as government jobs. There is no such thing as a private sector.

This is quite true.

Carl
7th December 2012, 04:09 PM
This is quite true.

No it's not, that's just penis's spin. Don't let that dick make reality for you...

The IRS doesn't collect taxes for the government.

palani
7th December 2012, 04:28 PM
The IRS doesn't collect taxes for the government.

Dick speaking: Do you have a job?

Do you pay taxes?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Or has your afterburner engaged before your brain again?

Horn
7th December 2012, 04:52 PM
including 19,938,000 who were employed by federal, state and local governments.

That's alot votes!

Carl
7th December 2012, 05:26 PM
Dick speaking: Do you have a job?

Do you pay taxes?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Or has your afterburner engaged before your brain again?Shouldn't you be posting more of your inane prattle and pointless threads?

palani
7th December 2012, 05:29 PM
Shouldn't you be posting more of your inane prattle and pointless threads?

I guess you are all blow and no go. Put up or shut up.

Carl
7th December 2012, 08:50 PM
I guess you are all blow and no go. Put up or shut up. How much is the Gov paying you to ask me those questions?

Shami-Amourae
7th December 2012, 10:52 PM
I just wonder how long this is sustainable? When does Atlas Shrug? I mean all the government thugs do is work to destroy the private economy and our freedoms. That's all they are employed to do really.

palani
8th December 2012, 05:34 AM
How much is the Gov paying you to ask me those questions?

Do you believe government is solvent? Do you have evidence that the government is not bankrupt?