PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Foxx jokes about 'killing all the white people' on SNL

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, that's real constructive.

A 'star' shows everyone his TNB side.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/12/10/jamie-foxx-jokes-about-killing-all-white-people-his-new-movie

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 12:33 PM
I dare say I indisputably uniquely comprehend this aspect of the Amerikan Negro more than anyone on this forum, and I have this to tell you:

Triple down on your ammo purchases.

undgrd
10th December 2012, 12:38 PM
You're upset an actor is pretending to be something he's not?

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 12:41 PM
You're upset an actor is pretending to be something he's not?

You're CLEARLY not getting it. Suffer you own delusions all you want (at your own peril), I've personally experienced it, as in having an NDE.

vacuum
10th December 2012, 12:42 PM
I read the transcript (didn't see the video clip), and it seems like he didn't say it in an especially malicious way. Rather, this kind of talking and thinking is normal for them (blacks) when they are among themselves. Seems like it kind of slipped out...does anyone who saw the video interpret it this way? It's a glimpse at a cultural phenomena rather than a hollywood bigot/racist.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 12:46 PM
it seems like he didn't say it in an especially malicious way.

What Foxx displayed is a VERY common, prevalent and persistent attitude among Amerikan Negro males going back decades. When one of these resentful Amerikan Negroes does his BEST to try to kill you, get back with me on that, i.e. if you manage to survive. lol

undgrd
10th December 2012, 12:54 PM
He said this while delivering the monologue on a well known COMEDY show. Are you wound so tight you couldn't see this as comedy? Did you realize this was a comedy show and not a PSA?

Edit: I'm sorry to hear about your experience...truly I am. I do understand how that changes ones opinion.

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2012, 12:57 PM
I've personally experienced it, as in having an NDE.

Negro Dental Exam?

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Did you realize this was a comedy show and not a PSA?

Prostate-specific antigen?

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 01:00 PM
He said this while delivering the monologue on a well known COMEDY show. Are you wound so tight you couldn't see this as comedy? Did you realize this was a comedy show and not a PSA?

Carry on with your cherished delusion. I've experienced TNB in the most extreme way imaginable (and yet some are unable to grasp what I'm trying to convey) - I know WTF I'm talking about.

Wanna know what the sheriff said to me when I told him "Sheriff, I *just* missed blowing his head clean off" (with 00 buck out of a 12 gauge at a range of 7 yards, the pattern was perfect and impacted precisely where the varmint's head had been at one moment)?

As he shook his head the sheriff said to me, "Too bad, you'd have done a service to the community." No shit.

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2012, 01:06 PM
I've experienced TNB in the most extreme way imaginable

Two Negro Beaters?

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 01:09 PM
Two Negro Beaters?

Are you really that stupid?

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2012, 01:12 PM
Are you really that stupid?

Acronyms are not my forte so Yes would be that specific answer.

vacuum
10th December 2012, 01:24 PM
it seems like he didn't say it in an especially malicious way
What Foxx displayed is a VERY common, prevalent and persistent attitude among Amerikan Negro males going back decades. When one of these resentful Amerikan Negroes does his BEST to try to kill you, get back with me on that, i.e. if you manage to survive. lol

Yeah, on second thought he carefully planned out what he was going to say. Can't really attribute that to a spur-of-the-moment Freudian slip.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 01:28 PM
Acronyms are not my forte so Yes would be that specific answer.

If, out of curiosity, you had done a 'net search you would have quickly found TNB = typical nigger behavior. It isn't like the term TNB has not been discussed on this forum before.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah, on second thought he carefully planned out what he was going to say. Can't really attribute that to a spur-of-the-moment Freudian slip.

Yeah, and if you watch the video, note the audience's approval of his comment about "killing all the white people".

palani
10th December 2012, 01:38 PM
the sheriff said to me, "Too bad, you'd have done a service to the community." No shit.

Got to watch out interpreting what any law dog tells you. The service to the community might have been that they put you away for life. Sort of a '2 fer 1' type of deal.

madfranks
10th December 2012, 01:41 PM
Jamie Foxx wouldn't bat an eye if you, me, or any other white person were to die, at his or any other black man's hands. For him to be able to joke like that on TV proves it. Can a man have a conscience and make jokes like that?

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 01:49 PM
Got to watch out interpreting what any law dog tells you.

I get that, however you have no comprehension whatsoever of the players and the circumstances involved in the incident. This was a candid comment by the sheriff in a private conversation, and I'm absolutely certain he intended for his comment to mean "it was really too bad you missed killing that POS since by doing so would have definitely made the community safer (along with saving the trouble and expense of the state to try him and imprison him)". This was an 'old school' sheriff, not a PC one.

freespirit
10th December 2012, 01:55 PM
Rambler, by the way you speak of it, i'm sure it was a very traumatic incident.

would you feel comfortable sharing with us what actually happened? it would help me (and others, i'm sure,) to better understand where you are coming from. if it isn't something you wish to elaborate on, thats totally understandable.

doesn't hurt to ask...

gunDriller
10th December 2012, 01:56 PM
I dare say I indisputably uniquely comprehend this aspect of the Amerikan Negro more than anyone on this forum, and I have this to tell you:

Triple down on your ammo purchases.

or just live somewhere where it's chilly & there's fewer black folks.

Cebu_4_2
10th December 2012, 01:58 PM
or just live somewhere where it's chilly & there's fewer black folks.

Unbelievably color free down here and it isn't too cold either.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 02:01 PM
Rambler, by the way you speak of it, i'm sure it was a very traumatic incident.

would you feel comfortable sharing with us what actually happened? it would help me (and others, i'm sure,) to better understand where you are coming from. if it isn't something you wish to elaborate on, thats totally understandable.

doesn't hurt to ask...

No, I don't care to.

freespirit
10th December 2012, 02:28 PM
No, I don't care to.

fair enough...
like i said, doesn't hurt to ask...

undgrd
10th December 2012, 03:08 PM
Jamie Foxx wouldn't bat an eye if you, me, or any other white person were to die, at his or any other black man's hands. For him to be able to joke like that on TV proves it. Can a man have a conscience and make jokes like that?

Yeah...yeah you can...especially if its a joke...for a comedy show...that's been on for almost 40 years.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 03:10 PM
Yeah...yeah you can...especially if its a joke...for a comedy show...that's been on for almost 40 years.

I submit you're suffering from anosognosia.

undgrd
10th December 2012, 03:18 PM
I submit you're suffering from anosognosia.

Oddly enough, I can spot your disease a mile away. Guess we'll have to diagnose each other.

vacuum
10th December 2012, 03:21 PM
Oddly enough, I can spot your disease a mile away. Guess we'll have to diagnose each other.
My guess is the demographics of your location is probably different than his. Could be as simple as that. Different experiences.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 03:31 PM

You're funny! However it's very evident you don't know what you don't know about TNB. lol

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 03:34 PM
My guess is the demographics of your location is probably different than his. Could be as simple as that. Different experiences.

Sure, I think experience has something to do with it, but to take Foxx's comment about "killing all the white people" as "merely some harmless humor" is extremely (and dangerously) naive imo. I would hope that the truly aware would pause and reflect upon the consequences and underlying intent of the comment rather than brushing it off as 'just entertainment'.

midnight rambler
10th December 2012, 03:36 PM

Something's wrong but you'll never know what it is. http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/20/the-anosognosics-dilemma-1/

undgrd
10th December 2012, 03:40 PM
You're funny! However it's very evident you don't know what you don't know about TNB. lol

You have no idea what I do and do not know. Typical response by someone who consistently makes wide sweeping statements with little substance. Keep writing though...I'm sure your +25 internets.

Uncle Salty
10th December 2012, 05:05 PM

It's not that I don't see it as comedy. It is just that I am sick and tired of everyone getting to make jokes at the white man's expense but when the white man says anything with the just slightest hint of not being politically correct, he is vilified. White man has to be PC 100% of the time and everyone else gets carte blanche. Sorry, but I am sick of that shit.

mamboni
10th December 2012, 05:07 PM

Edit: I'm sorry to hear about your experience...truly I am. I do understand how that changes ones opinion.

Hey jerkoff,

Discount this blatant hate speech at your own damn expense. I am sick and tired of [white] morons bending over backwards for blacks who arrogantly proclaim their racist hatred of whites with overt threats of violence; all this while whites have to step on egg shells to avoid glancing at a black the wrong way and be called racist. I am sick of apologists like you who are fanning the flames of racism, envy and hate by your interminable one-sided totally warped attitude via-a-vis race. The is social affirmative action and people like you are creating a fucking monster in the blacks that people like me and family will have to deal with. So I don't appreciate your highminded tolerance for "nigger speak" at my expense, capeche? The correct response to this kind of verbal race baiting crap be it from an ignorant black or white is: " Your bigotry is deeply offensive...to me! Shut your God damn pie hole idiot. We don't need pinheads like you instigating any more hatred and race envy!"

chad
10th December 2012, 05:15 PM
when i was 22 or so i taught middle school in a BAD part of houston for 2 1/2 years. i saw tnb in the wild every day. it is not some made up, racist, blah, blah, blah. even the worst white trash behavior i have witnessed, even amongst meth heads, does not even begin to see touch the tnb i saw. it was one step away from wild animals. and don't deceive yourself: there are LOTS of them that want to kill white people. LOTS.

Shami-Amourae
10th December 2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCBNho9Kak

undgrd
10th December 2012, 06:14 PM
Hey jerkoff,

Discount this blatant hate speech at your own damn expense. I am sick and tired of [white] morons bending over backwards for blacks who arrogantly proclaim their racist hatred of whites with overt threats of violence; all this while whites have to step on egg shells to avoid glancing at a black the wrong way and be called racist. I am sick of apologists like you who are fanning the flames of racism, envy and hate by your interminable one-sided totally warped attitude via-a-vis race. The is social affirmative action and people like you are creating a fucking monster in the blacks that people like me and family will have to deal with. So I don't appreciate your highminded tolerance for "nigger speak" at my expense, capeche? The correct response to this kind of verbal race baiting crap be it from an ignorant black or white is: " Your bigotry is deeply offensive...to me! Shut your God damn pie hole idiot. We don't need pinheads like you instigating any more hatred and race envy!"

I wrote a pretty scathing reply but deleted it. You've got your view of reality and I've got mine. Our experiences shape that view. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible experience so far.

undgrd
10th December 2012, 06:16 PM
It's not that I don't see it as comedy. It is just that I am sick and tired of everyone getting to make jokes at the white man's expense but when the white man says anything with the just slightest hint of not being politically correct, he is vilified. White man has to be PC 100% of the time and everyone else gets carte blanche. Sorry, but I am sick of that shit.

I understand what you mean. Check out Daniel Tosh...he doesn't pull punches for anyone.

Osiris
10th December 2012, 06:34 PM
From the comments...

Pendog SteveThomas39 • 4 hours ago −

If Obama had a son, he would sound like this.

mamboni
10th December 2012, 06:56 PM
I wrote a pretty scathing reply but deleted it. You've got your view of reality and I've got mine. Our experiences shape that view. I'm sorry you've had such a terrible experience so far.

There is only one reality friend, and it is this: in a civil society folk understand the primal importance of mutual respect and courtesy to all others. So when some jackass decides to shoot his mouth off making inflammatory hateful race-baiting speech, whether or not under the guise of a joke, it is the civic duty of each of us who care to quietly and gently tell said provocateur that he has crossed the invisible line and needs to ramp it back and shut the fuck up before others have to clean up the shit storm he is stirring up. If all of us reacted in this manner, all this race-baiting claptrap would stop dead. And as an aside, as a white man, I find it unacceptable that the "it's only a joke" excuse works for blacks and browns and not for men like me, men of "no color." The insidious and acrid racism of blacks in today's America is disgusting, offensive and totally uncalled for. You want to find the source of the wedge between blacks and whites, look no further than Foxx, another "let's rip the scab off the healing wounds of race relations" opportunist scumbag like Sharpton and Jesse "I spit in white people's food only" Jackson.

General of Darkness
10th December 2012, 07:13 PM
Everyone hates white people and it's born on jealousy. We're the smartest, and the most attractive race "currently" on the planet. I suspect within 200 years unless something dramatic happens the white species will cease to exist.

Personally I do and I don't give a fuck. I don't have kids so my genetic lines die with me. Sure I'd like to leave a mini me running around to piss off people, but at what cost to the child. Currently everything on this planet just sucks for the "true" human being, not the animal species that exists in the race.

Shami-Amourae
10th December 2012, 07:18 PM
Everyone hates white people and it's born on jealousy. We're the smartest, and the most attractive race "currently" on the planet. I suspect within 200 years unless something dramatic happens the white species will cease to exist.

Personally I do and I don't give a fuck. I don't have kids so my genetic lines die with me. Sure I'd like to leave a mini me running around to piss off people, but at what cost to the child. Currently everything on this planet just sucks for the "true" human being, not the animal species that exists in the race.

Races wont exist then. We will merge with machines by then. I think we will merge with machines in my lifetime. The separation in the coming decades wont be between races, but between those who are "enhanced" and those who aren't.

Norweger
10th December 2012, 07:20 PM
http://i43.tower.com/images/mm107095146/amistad-dvd-cover-art.jpg

This kinda crap is what feeds racism against whites in the black community.

Shami-Amourae
11th December 2012, 12:13 AM
You knew this was coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I94Z7yqDZmo

midnight rambler
11th December 2012, 12:23 AM
Imagine the shit storm if ANYONE spoke of "killing all the black people" regardless of the venue and REGARDLESS if they were 'just making a *harmless* joke hahahah'.

Shami-Amourae
11th December 2012, 12:29 AM
Imagine the shit storm if ANYONE spoke of "killing all the black people" regardless of the venue and REGARDLESS if they were 'just making a *harmless* joke hahahah'.

That's why this is a controversy. It's so blatantly hypocritical.

undgrd
11th December 2012, 03:51 AM
There is only one reality friend, and it is this: in a civil society folk understand the primal importance of mutual respect and courtesy to all others. So when some jackass decides to shoot his mouth off making inflammatory hateful race-baiting speech, whether or not under the guise of a joke, it is the civic duty of each of us who care to quietly and gently tell said provocateur that he has crossed the invisible line and needs to ramp it back and shut the fuck up before others have to clean up the shit storm he is stirring up. If all of us reacted in this manner, all this race-baiting claptrap would stop dead. And as an aside, as a white man, I find it unacceptable that the "it's only a joke" excuse works for blacks and browns and not for men like me, men of "no color." The insidious and acrid racism of blacks in today's America is disgusting, offensive and totally uncalled for. You want to find the source of the wedge between blacks and whites, look no further than Foxx, another "let's rip the scab off the healing wounds of race relations" opportunist scumbag like Sharpton and Jesse "I spit in white people's food only" Jackson.

First off, you're not my friend. My friends don't speak to me the way you did. You're a guy on a computer who may or may not be what you claim to be...that's it.

You feel he crossed the line so you're speaking out. That's fine. I felt he was reading a script and doing the job of an actor on stage. Had he said these things while walking through an airport terminal, I would feel different.

I think it's a little funny. The same butt hurt we all shake our heads at is now being applauded simply because its reversed.

That's all I've got to say.

sirgonzo420
11th December 2012, 05:04 AM

Find you a good white woman and pop out some babies.

They can handle it.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 06:32 AM
I agree with ungrnd
I think people are too touchy today. So what if Sat Night Live pushed a few buttons. That is what they are known for..that is what they do. If you are so easily bruised there is that channel tuner to use.

I think the bigger question is why so many people in this country are so concerned with feelings of inferiority that they cannot laugh at themselves instead of always searching for things that support the feelings of inferiority and then come out swinging.

Nobody can make anyone feel anything they first did not want to feel.

mick silver
11th December 2012, 06:44 AM
so why do you guys an gals watxh tv any ways . and why would i give him my time for free . point stop paying for men like him to dog the whites

mamboni
11th December 2012, 06:50 AM
I agree with ungrnd
I think people are too touchy today. So what if Sat Night Live pushed a few buttons. That is what they are known for..that is what they do. If you are so easily bruised there is that channel tuner to use.

I think the bigger question is why so many people in this country are so concerned with feelings of inferiority that they cannot laugh at themselves instead of always searching for things that support the feelings of inferiority and then come out swinging.

Nobody can make anyone feel anything they first did not want to feel.

FYI chief, I don't watch the TeeVee. I am responding to this crap as it was posted here. Please stop telling me not to take this seriously and to learn to laugh at myself. As a member of the "white race" per those who seem obsessed with such labels, I for one am sick and tired of being the perenial butt of racist "jokes" and having metaphorical guns pointed in my direction. If a white is less than congenial to a black, let alone making an off-color joke, he is quickly accused of being racist and insensitive. But when blacks make jokes about killing whites [because they are white] we're all supposed to chuckle about it as no big deal. Well, it is a big deal to me. I am offended by these racist jokes and I have fucking feelings too! I want these hateful jokes to stop now. Enough. Sensitivity to racial commentary is not exclusive to blacks, browns and yellows. Whites don't like it either. Stop treating us like second class citizens purely based on our skin color.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 06:52 AM
so why do you guys an gals watxh tv any ways . and why would i give him my time for free . point stop paying for men like him to dog the whites

Why does anyone do anything?

"Sensitivity to racial commentary is not exclusive to blacks, browns and yellows. Whites don't like it either. Stop treating us like second class citizens purely based on our skin color. "

Oh you poor thing.. you poor miserable thing. Can I FEDX you a box of Kleenex? Poor poor white man...his turn in the barrel comes and he cannot take it.

You F'ers have been dishing it out for so long that I think you can get a few pies in the face without falling to pieces.

Red Man, Arab Man, Muslim Man...that is all fair, right? Heap Big White Eyes Off Limits! Might cry!

mick silver
11th December 2012, 06:55 AM
point . 10 bears no friend of white man

chad
11th December 2012, 07:01 AM
me think 10 bears mighty troll. him forget to do indian accent when he get angry that troll not going his way.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:07 AM
me think 10 bears mighty troll. him forget to do indian accent when he get angry that troll not going his way.

First I'm a bad guy for playing with you all using a fake Racist Indian speech pattern. Then Me drop'um syntax and I become a Troll.

Exactly what am I Trolling for? What is my agenda?
I'm into gold, silver, prepping, sustainable living and I hate our fucking Government.

So what kind of a Troll do you se me ass asswipe?

chad
11th December 2012, 07:09 AM
First I'm a bad guy for playing with you all using a fake Racist Indian speech pattern. Then Me drop'um syntax and I become a Troll.

Exactly what am I Trolling for? What is my agenda?
I'm into gold, silver, prepping, sustainable living and I hate our fucking Government.

So what kind of a Troll do you se me ass asswipe?

look like white man right again. that why white man boss and indian live on reservation with smallbox blanket.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:10 AM
point . 10 bears no friend of white man

I'm no friend of any hypocrite and say that a skunk cannot smell his own hole.

I see things.. I remember things. I'm not a revisionist. I'm a realist.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:15 AM
look like white man right again. that why white man boss and indian live on reservation with smallbox blanket.

There you go.. You can dish out the old stereotypes and yet not take one second of a black man saying things against you//Typical exceptionalist hypocrite. Thanks for making my argument for me.

chad
11th December 2012, 07:18 AM
There you go.. You can dish out the old stereotypes and yet not take one second of a black man saying things against you//Typical exceptionalist hypocrite. Thanks for making my argument for me.

10 bears illustrate for about 20th time in thread that sterotype exist for reason. he probably sell land for pretty beads in next thread.

mamboni
11th December 2012, 07:19 AM
Why does anyone do anything?

"Sensitivity to racial commentary is not exclusive to blacks, browns and yellows. Whites don't like it either. Stop treating us like second class citizens purely based on our skin color. "

Oh you poor thing.. you poor miserable thing. Can I FEDX you a box of Kleenex? Poor poor white man...his turn in the barrel comes and he cannot take it.

You F'ers have been dishing it out for so long that I think you can get a few pies in the face without falling to pieces.

Red Man, Arab Man, Muslim Man...that is all fair, right? Heap Big White Eyes Off Limits! Might cry!

Well there it is. You first admonish us to lighten up about the black-on-white jokes as no big deal. Now you justify them as pay back for past sins. Fuck you! Your duplicity here shows you are a two faced phoney and fraud. And for your information, MY ANCESTORS NEVER OWNED ANY BLACK AFRICAN SLAVES OR KILLED ANY NATIVE AMERICANS! So take your white guilt and shove it. I am supposed to accept derision from non-blacks simply because I am white? And this is not out and out bigotry and racism?

And by the way, your indian veneer handle was oh so transparent from day one. You didn't fool anyone except yourself.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:22 AM
I read the transcript (didn't see the video clip), and it seems like he didn't say it in an especially malicious way. Rather, this kind of talking and thinking is normal for them (blacks) when they are among themselves. Seems like it kind of slipped out...does anyone who saw the video interpret it this way? It's a glimpse at a cultural phenomena rather than a hollywood bigot/racist.

It seems a stretch for me that anyone with a lick of sense would be upset by what he said unless they had deeper underlying reasons.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:28 AM
It is a joke you fool. It was play time. Jezz.. Really... Do I think I fooled you? Only a moron would have been fooled. It was in fun. But for those who have no sense of humor like yourselves feeling threatened by a Saturday Night Live Skit..........

You take yourselves too seriously.

collector
11th December 2012, 07:31 AM
So I guess as a white man, I could go on a comedy show and talk about the new movie that I'm in. I'm a white european living in South Africa and Mendella's police have me captive...but don't worry, I'm able to escape and kill all the black people - How GREAT is that ? !! Crowd cheers.

Anyone think that would be acceptable?

BrewTech
11th December 2012, 07:33 AM
So I guess as a white man, I could go on a comedy show and talk about the new movie that I'm in. I'm a white european living in South Africa and Mendella's police are beating me...but don't worry, I'm able to escape and kill all the black people - How GREAT is that ? !! Crowd cheers.

Of course not.

Nothing pisses me off more in this life than being expected to accept a double-standard, especially in matters that matter.

mamboni
11th December 2012, 07:34 AM
It is a joke you fool. It was play time. Jezz.. Really... Do I think I fooled you? Only a moron would have been fooled. It was in fun. But for those who have no sense of humor like yourselves feeling threatened by a Saturday Night Live Skit..........

You take yourselves too seriously.

"By deception, thou shalt do trolling"

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:37 AM
So I guess as a white man, I could go on a comedy show and talk about the new movie that I'm in. I'm a white european living in South Africa and Mendella's police have me captive...but don't worry, I'm able to escape and kill all the black people - How GREAT is that ? !! Crowd cheers.

All I'm saying is WHY SO TOUCHY?
I mean really...After whites with a long history in the US for slang about other races like Slopehead, Spic, Nigger, Hunky, Mics, Towelhead, Pollock, Kike, Heeb, Greaser, Injun and alike a comedy skit tickles white sensibilities???

OMG! Pot calling kettle black!

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:39 AM
"By deception, thou shalt do trolling"

So in essence you were dumb enough to be deceived?

ROFL!!

Shami-Amourae
11th December 2012, 07:43 AM

Most of the White people of today haven't done any of these autrocities of the past. Those were people in the past. Many people have been enslaved, and genocided. White people have killed off millions of White people in Eurasia. Asians have killed off many Asian people in Asia. White people get demonized for slavery of Black people in the South of the early years of the United States. Other races have done far greater atrocities like the 60 million Mao killed in Communist China, but that never is talked about in the history books. Chinese people aren't demonized for it and discriminated because of it. I have no connection to that. My family has no connection to that. Yet my entire race is demonized all day.

I grew up in a lower class part of Los Angeles. I had Black friends, Asian friends, Latino friends, and so forth (I'm in my 20s now.) We all played together and were fully integrated not by force, but by pure innocence of not caring/judging another. That of course changes when you get older and you find groups of Whites, Asians, Blacks, Latinos, and so forth hanging out around the school yard.

My generation is completely innocent of any racial discrimination against non-White people. The first time I was introduced to racism was when it was done to me for being White. I got picked on and beat up for being White by many of the growing numbers of Latino cliques that were everywhere by the time I was in Junior High/High School. They would surround me and other White people in their cliques, and grab us and push us around, sometimes throwing a punch and knocking us down, calling us "Gringo", spitting on us. Latino kids were immune from getting in trouble in the schools since a lot of the faculty were Latino themselves, so you'd just get a run around, or they'd try to blame you and get you in trouble for speaking up. In school all I heard was how White people were all evil, and cause all the problems in the world. In California, you have to take classes about this in order to pass, and it's very blunt about how evil the White man is. All other races were portrayed as victims. Frankly I just wish people would stop playing victims and treat another as individuals, but that's just not what happens. It's sad.

All this stuff seems to cycle, and create endless generations of suffering. I mean the ideal world I lived in when I was little was shattered since now White people were seen as the problem. I basically was forced into this racial nonsense. White people of today are mostly neutered and more worried about offending other races than actually hating other races. If other races continue to demonize and discriminate against White people, there will be a backlash. Like I said, I feel like I'm forced into a racial identity thing. I think a lot of it has to be with the controllers trying to cause division amongst the people. I'm now targeted for being White and I have no choice BUT to join other White people it seems just to not be picked off as easy prey.

Watch this, it pretty much summarizes what's going on with reversed roles of races:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 07:45 AM
I'm 59 and that is NOT the truth at all.

sirgonzo420
11th December 2012, 07:47 AM
Ok fuck it, I hate to blow it, but 10 Bears is Fred.

I wasn't going to "out" him because I was enjoying his Injun act, but since he keeps breaking character....

mamboni
11th December 2012, 07:47 AM
So in essence you were dumb enough to be deceived?

ROFL!!

You're good, very good. No, I had your number on day one. But out of your own mouth it was your intent to deceive. So your intentions towards this forum are axiomatically malicious. You are here to stir up trouble. You are a muckraker. You will not succeed. The members here will make short work of you and send to packing with your tail between your legs. That said, your credibility and standing here have been mortally wounded. No one will take anything you say here seriously. Your game has been exposed.

EE_
11th December 2012, 07:54 AM
Did anyone here not know 10 Beers was a fake from day one?
I didn't think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjq3Asidp6s&feature=youtu.be&t=10s

mick silver
11th December 2012, 08:01 AM
but i dint know he was fred

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:05 AM
Did anyone here not know 10 Beers was a fake from day one?
I didn't think so...

Then your IQ must be 55

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:07 AM
Here are some Yahoo Search Results.
"Nigger Jokes" 1,650,000 returns.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Nigger+jokes&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

Latino Jokes 15,700,000 returns
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7lthVcdQvFsARYZXNyoA?p=Latino+joke s&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Arab Jokes 11,500,500 returns
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7ksOVsdQ6CoAE59XNyoA?p=Arab+jokes&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Mexican Jokes returns 12,400,000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7mQPV8dQIgwAJSxXNyoA?p=Mexican+jok es&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

White People Jokes returns 23,200.000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7j_TVsdQrW4A2GdXNyoA?p=White+Peopl e+jokes&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Jewish Jokes returns 20,200,000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7jnvV8dQyXQAXQpXNyoA?p=Jewish+joke s&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Indian Jokes return 64,700,000-The Winner is......
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7m.VWMdQAWQA0ipXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35&p=indian+jokes&SpellState=&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top

Face the facts... a lot of racist joking going on in America!

Why so touchy?

BrewTech
11th December 2012, 08:09 AM
Then your IQ must be 55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

mamboni
11th December 2012, 08:11 AM
Here are some Yahoo Search Results.
"Nigger Jokes" 1,650,000 returns.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Nigger+jokes&ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35

Latino Jokes 15,700,000 returns
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7lthVcdQvFsARYZXNyoA?p=Latino+joke s&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Arab Jokes 11,500,500 returns
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7ksOVsdQ6CoAE59XNyoA?p=Arab+jokes&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Mexican Jokes returns 12,400,000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7mQPV8dQIgwAJSxXNyoA?p=Mexican+jok es&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

White People Jokes returns 23,200.000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7j_TVsdQrW4A2GdXNyoA?p=White+Peopl e+jokes&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Jewish Jokes returns 20,200,000
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7jnvV8dQyXQAXQpXNyoA?p=Jewish+joke s&fr2=sb-top&fr=moz35&type_param=

Indian Jokes return 64,700,000-The Winner is......
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7m.VWMdQAWQA0ipXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&fr=moz35&p=indian+jokes&SpellState=&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top

Face the facts... a lot of racist joking going on in America!

Why so touchy?

You are skilled at this. Where did you get your training, the ADL or the SPLC?

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:12 AM
You're good, very good. No, I had your number on day one. But out of your own mouth it was your intent to deceive. So your intentions towards this forum are axiomatically malicious. You are here to stir up trouble. You are a muckraker. You will not succeed. The members here will make short work of you and send to packing with your tail between your legs. That said, your credibility and standing here have been mortally wounded. No one will take anything you say here seriously. Your game has been exposed.

You masturbate with words. Only with a gang could you ever have enough power to take anyone out because that is how people like you work. One on one.. a complete pussy.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:16 AM
You are skilled at this. Where did you get your training, the ADL or the SPLC?

I am not so skilled as you are a complete assclown that does not look anything up. In order to hold an intelligent conversation it is not as much about what you think as what the evidence actually says.

Are you mad you were outflanked? Are you seriously going to keep calling names like some man bully child thinking you can win with me?

Bring it on.

chad
11th December 2012, 08:18 AM
more proof stupid indian. call me asswipe and mamboni assclown, then accuse others of calling names. probably has alcoholic brain.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:19 AM
more proof stupid indian. call me asswipe and mamboni assclown, then accuse others of calling names. probably has alcoholic brain.

Look at the evidence I posted. Is that too hard for you. It backs up what I was saying. So rather than impeach me.. answer the evidence if you are intelligent enough.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:23 AM
If the shoe fits guys... You gang up because that is what bullies do.
You refuse to talk about the subject and divert to attacks...
If I respond in kind again you call that victory.

Do you beat your wives too?

sirgonzo420
11th December 2012, 08:24 AM
If the shoe fits guys... You gang up because that is what bullies do.
You refuse to talk about the subject and divert to attacks...
If I respond in kind again you call that victory.

Do you beat your wives too?

You're still Fred.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:24 AM
You're still Fred.

Who the hell is Fred?

mamboni
11th December 2012, 08:25 AM
You masturbate with words. Only with a gang could you ever have enough power to take anyone out because that is how people like you work. One on one.. a complete pussy.

"You masturbate with words?" 4180

Wow, what a powerful retort. I'm paralyzed with laughter.

sirgonzo420
11th December 2012, 08:26 AM
Who the hell is Fred?

Go look in the mirror and ask him.

If you are still having existential issues after that, come back to this thread and we can try to work through it.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:27 AM
"You masturbate with words?" 4180

Wow, what a powerful retort. I'm paralyzed with laughter.

Look at the evidence I posted. Is that too hard for you. It backs up what I was saying. So rather than impeach me.. answer the evidence if you are intelligent enough.

You appear to be paralyzed with yourself. Do you really get off on thinking you are funny?

chad
11th December 2012, 08:27 AM
i have question 10 bear. what tribe you part of? great plains bagel tribe?

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:28 AM
Go look in the mirror and ask him.

If you are still having existential issues after that, come back to this thread and we can try to work through it.

I'm going to ignore you since I asked you a direct question and you refused to answer.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:29 AM
More racism. You see..skunk really cannot smell his own hole.

I declare myself the victor here.

10 Bears
11th December 2012, 08:39 AM
UGH...Don't talk to yourselves. 10 Bears now going out to buy wife new laptop. Christmas is near here.

Was Fun
Have a nice day.

collector
11th December 2012, 08:43 AM
All I'm saying is WHY SO TOUCHY?
I mean really...After whites with a long history in the US for slang about other races like Slopehead, Spic, Nigger, Hunky, Mics, Towelhead, Pollock, Kike, Heeb, Greaser, Injun and alike a comedy skit tickles white sensibilities???

OMG! Pot calling kettle black!

So you don't see a double standard - tell that to this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0 (a lot of "touchy" people in the audience)
His career is over but apparently Jamie Foxx gets laughs from the audience

The only victory you have is the one created in your own mind.

mamboni
11th December 2012, 08:52 AM
UGH...Don't talk to yourselves. 10 Bears now going out to buy wife new laptop. Christmas is near here.

Was Fun
Have a nice day.

10 Bears run off like deer with lit firecracker up ass. 10 Bears sneak into white man camp site uninvited, piss off white man by making light of jokes insulting white man, demand special treatment because he ingun with red skin, then call white man bad names. After stirring up shit, 10 Bears slinks off with feeble excuse to buy laptop for squaw. I say 10 Bears earn new name more appropos: Sniffing Skunk Hole.

mamboni
11th December 2012, 09:05 AM

Instant classic. LOL

Santa
11th December 2012, 09:26 AM
Fred? I'll bet a bag of gold wampum that he's not Fred.... LOL....

Anyway, Shami, that was an awesome post. Thanks. Mamboni, as usual, you're hitting on many important points.

Taken in a very narrow context, Fox's monologue wasn't much. He was referring to a movie and it was just a joke.

But that isn't the fucking point at all.

Big Picture...

TV...and Mass Media in general, and that includes much of the Net, is THE PRIMARY TOOL of SOCIAL CONDITIONING, PROPAGANDA, CULTURAL ENGINEERING, and MASS MIND CONTROL, and when seen as such, the race baiting humor that Fox is using becomes far more sinister in nature. This shit has been ongoing for decades.

The Mass Media, is directing a cultural mindset that is clearly leading the populace toward collective violence and manufactured crisis.

And Mamboni is correct. Once one becomes aware of the agenda, this kind of horseshit should no longer be tolerated.

The violence that manifests will inevitably and inexorably lead to violence, loss of life, gun confiscation, and loss of human rights.

The argument that I get all the time here in the real world is that rather than there being a top down technocratic conspiracy, a sort of scientific technocracy, society is just a free association of people doing stupid things that leads to all our big problems. That there is no conspiracy. There is no central plan. It's just people being stupid together. WELL FUCK THAT!

All the evidence points to a centrally organized and engineered Protocol to deconstruct(destroy) society.
The speculation is that the deconstruction is necessary for a replacement. A New Global Scientific Techno Fascist Oligarchy.

While Jamie Fox is just one playa in the Mass Media's Engineered Mind Mix.

General of Darkness
11th December 2012, 12:36 PM

You son of a bitch. Now I've got rice all over my laptop. :)

mamboni
11th December 2012, 12:59 PM
You son of a bitch. Now I've got rice all over my laptop. :)

At least you no have skidmarks like 10 bears.

Horn
19th December 2012, 09:21 AM
I declare myself the victor here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNa_f28Q-s

Hypertiger
20th December 2012, 07:59 AM
It's divide and conquer tactics.

Spun Gold
21st December 2012, 05:39 PM

If there is admin here who bans people, please get rid of this disgusting troll/guy.

a VERY offended Woman

joboo
21st December 2012, 06:00 PM
Red man dance too close to fire...have big melt down. ROFL.

---------------

Eddie Murphy did a reggae version of "kill the white people" on SNL back in the mid 80's I laughed pretty hard back then, still find it funny today.......only because it's a black man singing it....haha ...ba doom boom.

Times have changed a fair bit though. I didn't see a lot of "down with whitey" rhetoric back then, and it is completely hypocritical at face value.

Someone get Bono to sing a catchy song about "kill the black people" on SNL, and see what happens....ha.

If anything, it brings the issue forward so it's not a complete failure from a societal growth perspective.