View Full Version : Something nice - Anthony Bourdain No Reservations Croatia

General of Darkness
14th December 2012, 02:42 PM
Another reason I want to move back.

NSFW Language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6nMOkn_u_UY

Shami-Amourae
14th December 2012, 03:44 PM
Have you lived in other states than California though? Surely all of America can't be that bad? It's a big place after all.

General of Darkness
14th December 2012, 05:12 PM
Have you lived in other states than California though? Surely all of America can't be that bad? It's a big place after all.

I've lived in Colorado, and I've been to a lot of states. Jew York, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Mississippi, and Wisconsin. I'm not saying that Amerika is that bad, but it's going to get really bad. This country re-elected a Marxist. Regardless of what my opinions are on Obongocare, it's FORCED. Everything is going to be forced. Hell, low IQ union members making more than they're worth are driving policy and they act like their IQ, like children and get violent. This can only escalate.

I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that getting punched in the face, or killed by some slacked jawed fuck from a union that's controlled by his jew handler concerns me, but it does.

For the record, I fully expect to be in this country when TSHTF. Time is our own worst enemy. The clock is ticking, but at least I can share videos with my friends of a different world I was raised in.

Libertytree
14th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Thanks General, that was awesome! I'd love to go there.

steel_ag
14th December 2012, 06:44 PM
giving away secrets