PDA

View Full Version : Back from the BIG town..........

Ponce
15th December 2012, 01:06 PM
What can I say, prices going up and up.......

At the entrance to Wally's world there is a MaC where I always stop...right at corner inside of MaC there was sitting this guy that looks like a bumb, he keep looking up and then down at something on his lap, the first time that I walked around him I noticed that it was some pictures of three black and about five white people...... so.......walked by him again and by "accident" I drop a piece of trash between the back of the chair and him, I said to him "Upssss sorry" I then reached down for the paper and felt a gun.........his mistake were.......light shirt in cold weather, no jacket, gloves or hat anywhere around him and because it was raining his shoes and bottom of his pants were to dry...he was sitting there for a long time...............oh yeah, and no food infront of him, not even coffee.

Went to fill my Toy with gas and almost fainted........$3.09 per gallon, haven't seen it this low in a long time.

More people at the dollar store than at Wally's...........beautifull girls at the $ store, I asked her to be my wife and her answer was "Stand in line' hahahahahahahah love it.

Glass
15th December 2012, 02:51 PM
You're either a just very observant person or a magnet for weird happenings there Ponce. That guy just sitting there. I guess at some point he'd get attention of some security if he sat there long enough.

Ponce
15th December 2012, 03:20 PM
Well Glass, no one sits there long enough to know how long he has been sitting there...what cought my attention was the fact that he didn't have any food infront of him, or coffee......then, why be there?......the second thing was him looking up and down (the list on his lap).....then the rest fell in line, the gun, the shoes, the dry pants, the coat and so on...to me everything is like a sweater where once you find where to start pulling from then the whole sweater will unravell.

As a matter of fact, I was ready to asked him if he was hungry and wanted some food... he did look like a bumb.

palani
15th December 2012, 04:34 PM
Undercover cop with a shopping list of people wanted? Probably pulling down 100 g's a year. Easy duty if you can get it.

willie pete
15th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Undercover cop with a shopping list of people wanted? Probably pulling down 100 g's a year. Easy duty if you can get it.

could've been a cop or some type of security, if you're observant, you can usually spot 'em

freespirit
15th December 2012, 06:45 PM
could've been a cop or some type of security, if you're observant, you can usually spot 'em

you never know, maybe Ponce prevented another shooting incident. i hope those of you who can go armed, do. the next week or so is going to be very dicey...

Ponce
15th December 2012, 08:23 PM
Yea, just go and sit next to the guy with a gun.....nuts usually sit together.....one nut keeping an eye on the other nut and just waiting to be the hero and save the world.

Relax and see this
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/7/20/3171697/video-australian-track-and-field-hurdle-hottie-michelle-jenneke-warm

General of Darkness
15th December 2012, 08:29 PM
Yea, just go and sit next to the guy with a gun.....nuts usually sit together.....one nut keeping an eye on the other nut and just waiting to be the hero and save the world.

Relax and see this
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/7/20/3171697/video-australian-track-and-field-hurdle-hottie-michelle-jenneke-warm

Ponce it would have been great if you'd have asked, "Is that a gun in your pants or are you just excited to see me". :)

Ponce
15th December 2012, 09:58 PM
I posted this long ago......while in CA I went to a gun show and when I paid for parking my car I noticed a car parket about fifty feet away with the guy looking down every time a car came in......after parking my car I went the long way around to come up behind him and saw him taking down the license plates numbers as the cars went in......I said "Hey you what are you doing?" and he say to me "OH I just looking for new customers for a gun magazine"...and I say, wait right here and I"ll tell everyone so that they can give you their names and address......I went to where the cars that were coming in and by the time that I got there the guy was goneeeeeeeeee.